BITCOIN CROSSES $11000

BITCOIN CROSSES $11000
How are the jews ok with this Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.in/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/elon-musk-bitcoin-founder-satoshi-nakamoto-theory-debunk-identity-cryptocurrency-a8080266.html?amp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because I used to mine bitcoins back in 2012 with my old laptop.

The goyim are always 3 steps behind.

I made peace with not buying in. Yeah I could have been lucky and gotten rich, but lots of people are gonna lose lots of money when this bubble bursts, and at least I won't be one of them.
Jumping on the bandwagon right now is just plain retarded.

they aren't and they're scared what will happen now next time they collapse another major national economy

no its not, if you have any money invested anywhere you should put some% of it in bitcoin

It's dropping right after hitting 11k, just as I thought. But now I got skin in the game and it's a fun spectator sport

It's a scam and an illegitimate way to use money for illegal purposes. Hopefully they'll shut it down. I wanna see the priceless faces of "investors" weeping at their lost cash lol

tulips

used to scam so many financial illiterates with bitcoins
still do every now and then but I feel the bubble will burst soon so I'm pulling out of this speculative crap before shit hits the fan

this

>t. just invested in bitcoin and doesn't want to end up at the bottom of the pyramid

I dont have any ;_; not getting out of this hellhole :(

/thread

Bitcoin is going to crash. We're switching back to the gold standard soon.

Nonsense the Jews in power fucked this one up hard. Natsoc/natcap goyim have had to deal in crypto almost since it's inception because we all got kicked off of paypal and patrion
Good for you though jude

if you think you're bootyblasted now wait 6 months

>Nonsense the Jews in power fucked this one up hard.

literally lol if you are unaware the US intelligence community runs crypto

This is a warning and a timer folks...

When 2 things that don't exist out weigh each other..... it is hyperinflation ......

Be ready.

what happens with all the lost bitcoins? people who use to mine and lost the hard drive? im back in now, but i have lost coins in the past. what happens to all of them?

Found the bitter no-coiner

anyone who is going to profit from this bubble bought into it 3 years ago and are about to shoot their load.

crypto-bankers jumping from sky-scrapers in 3...2...

So you guys are saying that first time in history the jews are not gonna do anything and just let the situation continue?

Bitcoin was created by Elon Musk
>Bitcoin was created with C++
E.M. has vast knowledge of C++ and spaceX is run with C++
>Bitcoin made it's entrance in 2008 with the financial crisis.
E.M, says the 2008 financial collapse is one of the worst event happened in our time, and he's fighting it.
>pic related
>he never needed bitcoin and never suffered from 2008
it's because he invented bitcoin

Have you invested in Pajeether yet?

The tulip mania was fake news.

It's only a useful myth for Keynesians who think that they are smarter than the market.

theyre not used to responding rapidly. how susceptible to attack and by wat vectors is bitcoin?

Idk , i dont care
I dont have the means to get into this kind of business
plus I'm not properly informed on how this works
maybe in the future I may get into this, that is , if it will still exist

google.co.in/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/elon-musk-bitcoin-founder-satoshi-nakamoto-theory-debunk-identity-cryptocurrency-a8080266.html?amp

No way, then he would have spent a decade getting gibsmedat from the government and still failing to deliver a marketable product without extreme subsidies.

they are not ok with it

They'll be pumping a lot of new cryptos and let the system crash down. I didn't get into bitcoin and it seems to big a risk now. But hey ever who's getting rich cudos

This.

Tulip mania is a widely misunderstood meme.

btc coming down hard lmao, habbening right now

Btc about 5min away from under 10k

>bitcohen

BTC just fell to $9,227 and that's if you can sell; all the Wallets are suddenly down.