Why do people on Sup Forums adore Sikhs/Punjabis...

Why do people on Sup Forums adore Sikhs/Punjabis. I'm one myself and I find that my race is no better than the Street Shitters of India. Sure a
we have beef with Muslims, but plenty of other religions and races do as well. Muslims have had beef with Communists, Jews, and Christian Blacks; all of whom are groups that Sup Forums despises?

DESIGNATED

Northern Indians in general are fucking subhuman. It's funny cause Southern Indians are far more civilized, educated, and cleanlier than Northerners.

North India is where most of the rapes happen.

That's because the whites pulled them up from acting like animals.

>I'm one myself
Poo in turban indian Jew

Anyone who thinks sikhs are bro tier is cucked by their lefty mysticism and has never spent time with any punjabis, these people are the dirty Jews of India.

Sikhism just stands out as being far superior to everything else in the shit pile that is India and the middle east.

we only thing normal of india because of the indus valley civilization. when in REALITY that civilization was ruled by caucasions from the northern caucasus.
They brought buddhism NOT to india but to china and established the silk road with the yellow river civilization.
india never amounted to nothing and they never will. you will always be street shitters

Because they're lame faggots.

My manager at work is Hindu but he has an English accent. He's a right pervert though, everything you say to him he turns it into a creepy sex joke. Are most Indians like this?

>Sikh race
That's like saying muslim is a race. Folks here are too naive to understand indian ethnicities and how they are related to castes and religion. Majority of the sikhs in are Dalit converts like some 50% and are literal niggers drug addicts. The rest of the sikh population is khatris and Jaat, these are uppercaste sikhs. The jaat caste is the one responsible for raping muslims. The credit goes to Jaats not some bhangi sikh convert. Maybe you can fool these foreigners with your propoganda but not me poojeee. Pic related a jaat hindu.

>Hindu
The important thing is caste not the religion. It doesn't matter which imaginary god you follows especially when it comes to indian religions.

>self-hating minority

So are you Implying that niggers following a kikeonastick are a different race from other niggers following kikeonacamel?

Because Sikhs remove kebab, still a shitskin though.

>B, 2048x2048)

Damn, you KNOW it's bad when your filth even kills the pigs.

im saying that automatically defying every religion on earth because a few arent real is bainlet-tier thinking.

KYS POO HUGGER

Sikhs are bro tier

"we wuz da real rulers of da indus valley civilization n shieet!"

Just fuck of Nordcuck. Nothing came from Western or Northern Europe. You didn't even have a civilization with democracy until the Catholic Church started ruling over you.

Let me guess you "wuz da real romanz n greeks n shieet" too?

people from the caucasus arent nordic, theyre caucasion... Also alot of persians lived in the indus valley.
Talking about nords. Who crossed the atlantic ocean to colonize america? Ow yeah, the nords. Who established trade routes from the middle east to northern europe? Ow yeah, the nords. nords had a different kind of civilization, atleast they arent eskimos

>Pajeet diaspora posting with Western IPs
>people

I'm not talking about religion. The main point here is race and sikh is not a race, it's a religion. Only a Low Iq Sikh propagandist believes that he is any different from punjabi hindu (who's a cuck according to propogandists bdw) just because he's praying to a different imaginary god. You fags don't know but sikh shills have infiltrated successfully with bro- tier sikh memes.

i know. sikhs look cool and civilized because they got their rights within the british empire. if someone else got it then they wouldve been pols favourite

>we wuz kangz n shieet

The Middle East is irrelevant to this. The Middle East is to thank for the major Abrahamic religions (Christianity/Judaism/Islam,) not Sikhism which belongs to the Dharmic branch along with Hinduism and Buddhism.

>why don't you have me Pol?
You sound like my girlfriend when she's on her period.

>Rights within british
Not many people know this but british people treated uppercaste indians better than lowercastes. Sikhs, rajputs, muslims, brahmins, marathas they all received good treatment. Martial races joined army and were treated royally(only after submission to Brits ofc). They were not well wishers of india and exploited very badly but they had their favorites among indian population thanks to thousands of ethnicities and castes.

North Indian

He’s asking why Sup Forums LIKES them.