/poverty/

How much cash do you have on hand/saved up.
I have 10 euros.

20k usd

verovatno si glup ko kurac i trosis pare cim ih dobijes umesto da cuvas kao odrasli
>eng OP is a dumb child and can't save any money

4k in savings that's likely all going towards a used car.

£14

$137 in pocket, $~10k in bank, $14k in 401k, $35k in home equity, $~5k in possessions if I had to liquidate fast.

200 SR = 50$

8 thousand euros

>85 cents
Get on my level

i have zero cash on hand but $189k in my 401k and $3k in the bank. i could probably scrounge up a few bucks in change if i had to.

390 usd in pocket, 115K in stocks, 12K + 30K retirment, 50K in bank

60$
Thats my monthly salary

Literally 2.5€, and a pack of cigarettes.

Luckily, I'm getting shekels in 2 days.

I have 14 euros. Get on my level, poorfag

$500. I'm sick and need to go to the doctor but I also need to pay rent and eat. Thanks, America!

oh, let's not let reality actually influence reality

I get paid tomorrow so... €20000~

~$32,000 in my bank

Do you help your fellow man with any of that?

3000$, but ive worked an entire year to save it

780k and an apartment in the capital from my granny :^)

That's more than average american can save.

1,000 Rupiah

that is so much money here. im basically the bill gates of indonesia

checkem poorfags

About $8k but I also own property

Well, I have an 700$/ month salary, but I dont pay rent so I'm able to save some of it.

I think 22-23k€

About $18K ... do not live life paycheck to paycheck, build up a big egg of money and free yourself.

I have £0.2, but don't tell Stalin

$1,132, 300.
Just die the conversion.
Still live with my parents despite having that much.

Monthly salary!? There treating you like shit then

1.2m USD.

Little less than 2000$, but I am still in University, starting my masters

About 20sek, yes snus is expensive

65k in bank
35k in 401k
12k in stocks
9k in standard ira
4k in gambling acct
3k in BTC

20K gbp, in bitcoin tho

79954 bitcoins

>60$
>monthly salary
i make this in one hour
da fuk are you working user?

About £7000 i could piss away right now.

Is it one of those cases where in your shithole country that's a lot and you're living like a kang?

I got 6m j

Zero. I’ve lived off credit for about four months. I’m taking a double full time load at uni and will be done in 2.5 weeks.
Sending out resumes and interviewing. I’m so looking foreward to a nice meal and a milkshake.

$700 in bank, $3000 in stocks, $1500 that people owe me

5k euros in bank and 40 in pocket

I have a handful of shekels

$10 cash in wallet
$4.31 in bank

12k Bank, 70€ cash. But i have paid and renewed my house to 85% now - in two years.

Depends. If loans are taken into account, I'm close to -50,000USD. Otherwise, $15k for any emergency.

i make enough to buy a nice income producing property and repeat. I am broke, but debt free with 4 properties

like 3$k in the back and 600$ in btc

4 dollars. I get paid every friday and half of it goes for dope for the week and the rest goes for my parents/household and weekly expenses like gas and food, I hate being a junkie, but I am weaning off slowly, so my intake can go from daily to only twice a week.

$80000 in various shitcoins
$35000 in stocks
$8000 in cash

Good luck user.

bout $3.50 but unironically

Several thousands

Maybe 3 grand. Net worth is around 150k atm though

$3

89 000 euros

about 20k

got lucky, my dad transferred his GI bill to me and it covered 4-year college and 2/3rds of my Master's

1.60 in checking account, getting my last paycheck from this job i just quit showing up to

imma spend it on drugs, i should look around for some fentanyl so i can die.

around 3-4 €

Its all I got

Poland strong

31 years old by the way

>going to the doctor over the sniffels

Fuck off and die already, you are the reason socialized medical welfare will never work. Eat a vitamin C and do some manual labor until you feel better.

.t havent been to the doctor in 10 years

how the fuck can you live out of it in NL?
last week ive been there asn spend 500e+, 200 for whores...

A cabin in the woods with plenty of wildlife and fertile soil.
I don't need money come the Happening. Just gotta keep the powder dry.

and spent*

R$1000 = about $300
Can't wait 'til I graduate and invest most of my sallary and become millionaire by 50

30 euro in my wallet, a few more on bancomat

>10 euros

How can you have so little at the end of the month?

I've got 40k

About 70k EUR - but I've really only started saving just last year.

23898 US Dollars, im a student

100€ in bank, around 400€ in cash.

600 in cash and like 500 yuros more in bank.
My late granny also let me about 9.5k, god bless her

180 euros
but student so is okay

nothing, when shit hits the fan I'm planning on becoming a warlord.

1100$

After I pay rent, 200$.

absolutely nothing.

About 3 mighty British pounds. It's okay though, I know my ancestors would be happy in the knowledge that Ahmed and his family will be warm and eating well tonight off my taxes, Well brother Mo plans more ways to kill my people. Rulllleeee Britainnia!

I'm gonna have less once the tax bill passes since I'm gonna get effectively taxed twice. Once my California and once by the Fed's. I can barely afford rent as it is. I need to start a business or something, fuck.

I'm 200 dollars overdrawn and my internet is getting shut down soon

my salary is 310$ a month

I dont think I can do this much longer honestly

Just Mex it and go to the ER

$4.2 million AUD

>t. Trust fund kiddie

I gotta do deals to get paid. But at least I get a couple checks 1.5-3k. Instead of 2k or less a month wagecuck bullshit. And all it takes is 1 dumbass redneck with a homosexual fetish to lower my annual income by a couple grand. George Bush and every dumbfuck like him will burn in hell for simple murder.

They are so fucking stupid and backwards, I don't even wanna start cause I know it won't end. And every single one of them has a cusion who killed Osama bin Laden. They're all related with the same cuz.

Learn how to use credits. I was supposed to get 200-300 today. Now Friday, getting 1.2k tomorrow. Point is, I might have nothing now but at weekend ill have bread. So I look at it that way. Not what I have now but what more can I get.

This guy is a total wagecuck. Rent is 500-600 per person here. Enjoy getting fucked in the ass for the rest of your life. Might as well ask for gibs you monkey and start enjoying it. Oh and your white with a job? If you were in America sheniqua would hit that fucking deny button no matter what.

>If you work 3 munimum wage jobs and still need ObamaCare, kys. Thanks for fucking yourselves and everyone with or without health insurance. You fucking peices of shit, I hope your proud. This "ObamaCare" is in real life, autistic. I can not get a hold of anyone legit except scammers trying to steal my identity. Now they're building a whole new me in china, India, Pakistan, Iran.

Thanks,
President Obama.

50k in Bitcoins, $150 in savings

Fuck your shitty currency symbol.

5 złoty (1.19 euro) in my pocket

That's none of your business, idiot.

$10,000 in stocks, 7000 in retirement account, 3000 in bank. Just spent a shit ton and have like 5000 in debt. It's 0% interest for another 10 months though.

About 100k between my Roth and 401k and 150k in stocks and bonds in a taxable account. I'm 31 though so it's not like I'm fresh out of school or whatever.

rude

11k in bank
60 on hand

Once you earn enough to cover rent, tax and food it's easy to save money cos there's fuck all worth buying.

$11,000 in Bitcoins
wait no 10,500
sorry, 10,000
I mean 9,500
Wait shit

200 dollars xD i have a car tho

>being poor
>when you can literally become a codemonkey, earning higher-than-average wage with free/cheap courses in an year or so
T-b-h, I've been saving ~3/4th of my 1,100$ net wage in the 2 years I've worked since uni and should have around 11k$(~18k leva) after 02.12.
Being a norent, nolyfe, nogf, nobooze, noweed incel is so cheap it's ridiculous.

£42k

>loose license for getting into an accident because 1 of the 2 classes I was supposed to complete was the wrong class
>neet for 8 years
>old carpentry/builder boss facebooks me he needs a worker
>in 1 month...
>save enough to pay everyone back I owe money
>pay off probation related to the crash
>buy 05 audi a4 quattro stage 2 low mileage

I am now broke completely, but I have my license back, a job, a car and around $1000/week net income. It isn't all that much but I feel filthy rich after 8-9 years of neetdom.

You should be using it - not counterfeit burger shillings you cuck

2k euros, unemployed uni student

like 6 grand

wow only 9 grand in bitcoin? u must be poor as fuck........ bitcoin is finished....