Turn-A was the last good Gund-

Turn-A was the last good Gund-

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-20/mbs-tbs-end-nichigo-anime-timeslot-launch-saturday-morning-anime-hour-in-april/.110139
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I agree, Build Fighters S1 was great.

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-20/mbs-tbs-end-nichigo-anime-timeslot-launch-saturday-morning-anime-hour-in-april/.110139

So good it destroyed a Saturday evening anime programming block.

Turn A was seen as a low point in the franchise until SEED and Destiny saved it. IBO on the other hand is the worst gundam, series, movie, or otherwise, ever made

War in the pocket is the only good gund- Oh wait it actually is the only good gundam.

it was mediocre at best

Thunderbolt is the best its ever gotten

That block was dead anyway. If anything, IBO kept it alive longer than was intended.

>Anime Suki believes this lie

It's funny because there isn't a single good gundam in existence. The shows are worth less than dogshit and the fanbase is a laughingstock.

Build Fighter Try > SEED Destiny > Iron Blooded Orphans

Wait people actually like this garbage? I'm a longtime gundam fag but even this isnt redeemable by any means. Seriously even the mecha design is kinda shit.

>Turn A was seen as a low point in the franchise
I guess it has aged well, because it's considered a masterpiece now.

>Wait people actually like this garbage?
Mecha Talk, Anime Suki, and ANN. Hell, at AS they ban people for criticizing it.

>because it's considered a masterpiece now.
Only by elitist western fans that have no idea how anniversaries should work, in Japan nobody gives a fuck about it and until Age it had the worst ratings of the franchise.

You are right gundums are not about good narratives . It needed more incomprehensible mood swings and samey pew pew macha bullshit.

The grunt suits aren't bad.
A bit OZ-esque.

Hi Evageeks, still being outsiders that have no idea how anime works I see

>Only by elitist western fans
So the only people that matters? I hope you're not suggesting we trust the Japanese and their shit taste to determine what is a good show or not.

>So the only people that matters?
Wrong again, ill-informed republican

But nobody likes Iron Boring Orphans

AS and ANN have been having orgies because pointless talking grants them their orgasms

>Actually trusting nip shit taste
Oh man this is retarded. If you actually care what the Japanese think and can't tell that turn A is one of the best gundam shoes on your own you might as well leave.

>repubs believe this

Turn A is one of the worst gundam shows, numbnuts. You're just easily distracted by 2D shit and the soundtrack.

Japan's reasons for not liking Turn A have always been petty to outright wrong though.

except no they have not

>Western taste
>Gaijin filth like battle shonen and unironically create trash like Under The Dog

Yeah.png. IBO sucks balls and anyone who unironically likes it needs a purging. IBO is literally Asterisk tier banal; being Asterisk is not an improvement even if G-Reco and Age suck dick

I know how good fiction works so I'm fine with that.

Pointless talking means depth

If you knew how good fiction works you would know that most gundam entries blow both Turn A and BO out of the water, ESPECIALLY the latter.

I am giving you the benefit of the doubt and will assume you are being sarcastic.

It's not shitting its bed like Reco and Age so its good! Mediocre and slow is better than the Gundam equivalents of SAO and Aldnoah Zero!

>It's not shitting its bed like Reco and Age so its good
Wrong, Age was decent and G-Reco was pretty great for the first two thirds. IBO on the other hand has done almost everything wrong in flying colors to an atrocious and disgusting degree.

And AZ was awesome in both seasons, what is your point, ANN?

>AZ was awesome

I refuse, get over yourself libertarian

But the recent episodes are all good because of the Mobile Armor kaiju.

I've only seen 10 eps but what were they thinking with Mikazuki? Enough with the autistic pilots already

yup with all that pointless talking that never goes away

with weak beams, proving we need beam spam again

Every now and then IBO will have a good scene that gives people hope for the show, like Graze Ein pushing Tekkadan's shit in, only to fuck up the subsequent execution.

The MA had a cool intro scene but the beam weapon has been rendered impotent by the nano-laminate armor, the last episode was pure filler, and tomorrow it will inevitably job to Mikazuki having only killed Iok's mook squad and some random civilians.

Reminder that the same troglodytes that think IBO is bad are also the same mouth-breathing lemmings that thought Macross Delta was good.

>failing this hard to spread lies

>translation: WAAAAAAAA
And I have never seen Delta

nice straw man you got there

Delta had a pretty good first half which was let down by the slow pace and lack of character development in the second half.

IBO had a slow first half without any sort of either plot or character development in maybe 20 of it's 25 episodes that has been somewhat made up for by a decent 2nd half.

They are both no better or worse than mediocre.

After watching Build Fighters Try & 30 episodes of IBO I feel like A/Z was awesome in retrospect.

IBO is bad, not mediocre

It's certainly the best non-UC and full fledged series.

>petty to outright wrong
explain

S2 is actually enjoyable, unlike S1, at least

>Taking IBO's drama seriously

I don't think anyone does. If you view it as a dark self-aware comedy, it's a pretty great show.

Even the ironic peace princess.

>Build Fighters Try
HOW, HOW DID THEY MANAGE TO FUCK UP SO MUCH.

>Seriously even the mecha design is kinda shit.
How do you live with being this wrong?

The show got good as soon as it got a best girl. Moth eating girl. So that basically means she's going to die.

>If you view it as a dark self-aware comedy, it's a pretty great show.
This murder manlet is fucking great.
>people discuss about what should be done with the traitor
>Murderzuki suddenly starts talkign: he betrayed tekkadan and got our family killed so we fucking shoot him in the face, end of discussion.

Reconguista was actually much better on rewatch. It was actually good.

This. Say whatever you want about the show.

Best edgelord protag ever shits all over Setsuna/Hiro/UC autists combined.

>Gund-
So when are mods going to start banning for this shit

IBO sucks but Delta is definitely worse.

>Destiny

Is the worst Gundam even fucking made.

Seriously I love every scene the fucker is in.
>Macky:That is a mobile armor it is weapon of mass destruction with the sole purpose of wiping out every human live in existance.
>Macky:It eradicated 25% of humanity 300 years ago when they were still active, what do you make of it Mikazuki?
>Mika:It's fucking beautiful
God I love this fucker so much.

g-rekt and ibo exist, so nope

>Anime Suki is alive

nani

The first season was a hit and miss with some dumb shit but also cool scenes. Season 2 pretty much improves all around.

But what I enjoy the most is how Tekkadan grew to a proper mafia family. They have goons, superiors, finances, connections, hell they even have their own super pilot in the form of Mikazuki that even got his own title. Hell, scenes like the one where Orga and the boys go to that one fuckhat's office, Orga lifts his feet on the table and they just shoot the fucker made me fucking cheer. The characters have really fallen to their proper spots and scenes like this
just hammer it in how much good "mafia Tekkadan" did for them.

They still should stop killing off only mooks. Kill some main characters too. Not all the time, but sometimes.

You can't have a jewish main charac-

I lost faith in Gundam after Reconguista turned out to be shit and Build Fighters Try was a let down. You telling me IBO somehow redeems the franchise?

It was very interesting lore wise. The fights weren't particularly interesting though and got pretty convoluted near the end.

First half has a few boring parts, but nothing offensive.
The second half has been great so far and built on the interesting aspects of the first season while pushing the more boring shit into the background.
Also Team Meat.

No he is just shitposting, IBO is really divisive some people think it is okay and others think it is japans biggest crime agains humanity yet.
I like it, but I can see why people hate it after I watched 0079 and zeta but even then I still think it is good enough.

Why do some people find it so offensive? I watched maybe 4 episodes awhile ago and found it merely ok, nothing worth fallowing on a weekly basis

Autism.

Did they go to space yet? The show seemed promising at first, but turned to shit after they left Mars and never really recovered. There were a couple decent episodes and scenes here and there, but they always found ways to ruin it again later.

because it was really slow and there wasn't much mecha action nothing much really happend untill the last 4 episodes which were pretty fun in my opinion.

Anyone know if there is gonna be a new episode tomorrow? I really want to know if Space Guts woke up.

The brewers arc and dort arcs were just downright bad and were done back to back. Killed a lot of interest in the series and the following earth arc was merely "okay" and had some weird moments that didn't really build to much.

Also over half the ms being graze variants got kind of old.

G-Reco is better than Turn-A

Graze Ein jobbing was not fun.

Neither of those have stock footage on the level of Destiny.

I thought Ein getting turned in a psycho robo was pretty fun and him raving on about KURANKU-NIII was hilarious.

There were some really neat space battles though.
I liked how they actually used the ships for combat and as a tactical advatage instead of just deploying the mobile suits and waiting around with their thumbs up their asses, occasionally firing a battery ineffectively.

Today IBO episode preview pictures, supposedly Mika gets even more vegetable and his inner circle go bonkers with each other

Yeah I liked that too I was just listing what most complaints were and eventhough some of the space battles were nice like when Mika was surfing on some random mook he killed so that he wouldn't be burned to death when he was entering earths atmosphere, but there really wasn't much mech action when they were in space compared to other gundam shows.

It seems IBO ships can actually take a hit, since their nano-laminate armor is stronger than the one MS use, but yeah is good to see ships not getting obliterated the second they get in the battlefield

Those arcs both had "I've never told anyone this, but I have a long-lost brother" moments where the separated sibling promptly appears only to meet a tragic demise shortly thereafter in order to inflict maximum SUFFERING upon the main cast. Incorporating that shitty plot device into back-to-back arcs really rubbed me the wrong way.

>Atra inciting a catfight

yes please.

You spelled Iron Blooded Orphans wrong

Nice samefagging the IBO fans seem to be taking up.
>nothing offensive.
Wrong on every level

place your bets can Kudelia actually fight? Or will the street midget wipe the floor with her?

Destiny's stock footage > Try > Age > G-Saviour > IBO

>Nice samefagging
?

when cool mouths talk with dialogue....
Kud would win by being double in height

Kudelia has the far superior reach, but Atra is scrappy as fuck.

She would play dirty and gain an advantage quite quickly. Kudelia would be on the floor with a shank in her gut within a few seconds.

he was the only thing resembling a decent character, now we only have Iok

He is the worse character in the franchise, how the hell you top someone as pathetic as Loran from Turn A is astounding
This statement is correct.

except it was nothing of the sort

It's that one guy. Don't worry about him. He seems to be personally offended that there are people who think that IBO isn't the worst thing ever. He's also the one who keeps posting screencaps from other communities.

>one guy
No it isn't, quit lying