Trudeau tears up while apologizing to LGBTQAAP++ Canadians

Trudeau tears up while apologizing to LGBTQAAP++ Canadians.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=nRp7C-cMyo0

beautiful

I think you mean:
Drama teacher auditions for biggest cuck of canada

gross

I'm starting to think Tudeau is secretly redpilled and is just going max-cuck, brutally outcucking even Sweden, Germany and the UK in order to turn Canada into a white ethnostate. This has to be the case, because he can't be doing this unironically. There is just no way

He draws his emotional inspiration on the subject from being an actual tranny

LOL

What a raging cocksucking faggot

Please, please, please let this be the case

gay
is not
ok

My wife has told me twenty times this guy is a closet faggot, I'm starting to think she is right. He is a vapid fudgepacker, that's why homo shit is so personal to him.

shut up gay jew you banned me from the discord because i told you guys not to shill homosexuality on our pristine board

This hermano knows.

POWERFUL

In his defense, I've heard that those "vaginal" dilators hurt like a bitch.

Fucking drama degree comes in handy

Now that is a evil lunatics face.

not gonna happen becaus3 your'e all leaf a fucking disgusting cucked leaf

Fuck Canada what a fag country. Trudeau and Obama 100% sucked each others cocks and took turns getting assfucked by Michael.

i would hope for that

His over the top acting is exactly what will leave a sour taste in peoples mouths. It's gotten him very far, but a persons greatest strength can also become they're greatest drawback over time.

Cultureless.

He's obviously not getting another term, but Sheer isn't exactly any better when it comes to immigration.

Don't think he is redpilled. But he clearly don't believe in this shit (things he talking about).
I mean this is not even a question.

nah, the only one engaging in homosexual intercourse is trump, considering he clears entire rooms with the smell of putin's cock on his breath.

apologizing for what?

If Sup Forums is always right, then how do you explain his feelings?

Sup Forums BTFO

What a fag.

What the fuck does the 2 stand for? two genders?

folks we need to build the northern wall and were gonna make the LGBTQBRAAAP++ pay for it.

>implying canada will have any money left

>canadians will defend this

he has a homo lisp

Look at the comments. The only ones in favor of this are stupid young women, stupid old women, and fags that can't even speak english

True. Maybe there is hope

Trudeau will lead the glorious final race war.

His father is the one who brought us (((multiculturalism)))

I honestly believe that in the future, actors playing villains are going to base their performances on this guy.

>LGBTQAAP++
this will eventually get long enough to be impractical in communication.

Eventually, faggots will learn concise communication with high concept fidelity is more important than explicit descriptors of all contained unit.

I don't fucking say that is a comanchechinookblackhawk.

I say its a helicopter, because I can evaluate the context of my description enough to omit excess data.

Yesterday I found a few tranny baby bodies washed up on the shore of Lake Superior. #NorthernWallNow

Are one of those +'s for HIV positive?

Justin "Cuckshed" Turddough

What a wimp, just rake it all up already.

I cannot wait til a muslim kills this fucking faggot

>drama teacher being a drama queen
What did everyone expect?

literally /ourguy/

All of them.

That's why the word fag exists.

Dirty bent bastard

LGBTQABRAAAAAAAP

nah he was a music/theatre teacher

this is TRUEdeau

A picture is worth 1000 words.

Must suck for you guys to have a leader who can't go outside and meet his citizens face-to-face without bulletproof glass or the entire venue locked down.

>treason

Bullshit. If you actually knew anything about this, you'd know that anyone suspected of having gone to fight for ISIS is under strict surveillance by the RCMP right now. If there is any evidence of a crime, they will pursue them in the court of law.

Why go through all the trouble when you can just call up Langley and ask the agent's handler?

So. Beautiful.
So. Progressive.

The reason is that nobody has the guts to do something against him, let alone kill him.

mfw he literally says the word "bispirited"

I would kill myself if our president ever did that

>28:03
Jesus.

at least we don't have muslims invading us. frenchie.

Almost 30 minutes to say sorry to a bunch of faggots? I'm not listening to this whole thing. Can anyone tell me when the good bits are so I can fast forward it?

Ameriga, pls halp. Annex us already.

>I am so sorry for any and all crimes that the LGBTQAIOU+ community has dealt with and with that said, I am starting a state find scholarship for all people within that community that will give them all 5,000 dollars off their tuition

What did he mean by this?

I'm fucking done with this country

You are retarded.

I don't have a handler, nigger.

>LGBTQAAP++

I hope one day it will become LGBTQBRAAAAAP++

BASED TRUDEAU HOLY FUCK

I don't know what's real and what isn't at this point.

He means that Canadian tax payers now give faggots $5000 to go to school

There were allegations and supposedly an article written up and destroyed about an affair he was having with a man from Montreal. No I have no sauce just rumors.

December 7 2014 7:10pm
A former university of Ottawa student now a Muslim convert spends six minutes on camera railing against the Canadian government and promising his former countrymen will be “indiscriminately targeted”.
Jun 15, 2016
ISIS 'kill list' includes names of 151 Canadians.
November 13, 2014 1:45 pm
ISIS leader threatens Canada, says it will fight to the last man in audio recording
Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the leader of ISIS, said in an audio recording released Thursday the group will fight to the last man.

He specifically singles out the United States and its allies Europe, Australia and Canada as “stumbling between fear, weakness, inability, and failure.”
11/22/17(Wed)
Trudeau sparks outrage with plan to ‘reintegrate’ ISIS terrorists into Canada
>The government revealed in late 2015 that some 180 individuals “with a nexus to Canada” had joined Islamic terrorist groups overseas, and an additional 60 had come back to Canada, according to a report by CBC’s Evan Dyer.

PART II
Offences Against Public Order
Treason and other Offences against the Queen’s Authority and Person

Marginal note:High treason

46 (1) Every one commits high treason who, in Canada,

(a) kills or attempts to kill Her Majesty, or does her any bodily harm tending to death or destruction, maims or wounds her, or imprisons or restrains her;

(b) levies war against Canada or does any act preparatory thereto; or

(c) assists an enemy at war with Canada, or any armed forces against whom Canadian Forces are engaged in hostilities, whether or not a state of war exists between Canada and the country whose forces they are.

So tr*deau you gunna arrest me or yourself?

When do I wake up from this nightmare

who? what?

Sniff sniff

Actually that would be Diefenbaker and St. Laurent, Canada hasn't had a decent PM since Laurier

He's trying to earn his seat on the Jewish ships to the secret utopia while they milk the mulattos in the labor domains

Goddamn glow-in-the-dark cia niggerleaf.

c-c-checked

BEST GOY EVER
Should we introduse new Awards, like e.g. Oscars, for Best Goyim of the year?

The canadian cries out in pain while he strikes you

S-SO POWERFUL

Anyone could just claim to be faggots and get the $5000 to go to school

lmao no they are mostly Sup Forums commenting

So brave and handsome God he makes me wet.

At least you guys are white tho amirite?

I'm so glad this faggot isn't leading my country.

the fuck is "LGBTQ2"??!?!?!!

2 is two spirits. I've had it explained to me 3 times and I still don't get it. It has something to do with faggot indians, I think.