User and his Waifu: Christm/a/s 2016 Edition

It's Christmas Eve everyone! That's less than half a day until Christmas, and the 2016 user and his waifu collage is on it's way. So let's continue on.

A few guidelines:
-Have your submission be 4:3 ratio (failure to do so will make it harder for me and make your submission look shittier).
-Your submission should be about your waifu, your dearest one. Nothing more. Nothing less.
-Also, put some damn effort in your submission, please. Your waifu would like to be presentable, you know? Treat her like the special woman she is.
-Have fun!

Deadline is when Christmas ends for the west coast (December 26 12:00 AM PST). Get your shit done and picture in before the deadline please.

I expect some good shit from you, so ganbarre user. Let's make a wonderful collage together. And always remember: your waifu is beautiful!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VmY_d637N00
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fucking autists.

Delet this ;_;

Oh boy here we go again.

>DUDE XD MAI WAIFU BTW I HAVE A GF HAHA LOL

Fuck out of here with this modern Sup Forums is normalfags garbage city.

What happened to the previous thread?

Archived

So far I'm really surprised by the low amount of 2hus this year.
Of course that could chance, since it's still early.

It's been a tough year but we were able to get through it together. Meri Kurisumasu!

She's not real. Love her but don't be delusional. Do you see people 'celebrate' Christmas with dead partners?

Most important thing: take LOTS of photos. Do several for each way you light things, and try lighting it in many different ways. It's really tough to see how a picture will turn out before you take it. There's a reason you see professionals take photos rapidfire.

As for lighting: start by turning on all the lights you can (unless you're using candlelight). If you don't have enough lights, take some from elsewhere. Turn your monitor onto the lowest brightness setting. Then start adjusting both (while taking pictures) until the brightness of the monitor meets the brightness of your room. How can you tell when they're matched? By looking at the finished photos. That's why you take a ton of them.

After you take all the pictures, load them onto your computer without cleaning up. If you find one you like, roll with it. If not, get ready to keep taking pictures.

Does this sound like a lot of work? Good. Worthwhile shit is rarely easy. Oh, and try taking the picture from lots of different angles, too. It can only help in your final selection. During selection, elimination is probably the best way to do shit.

Hope that helps.

Looking good, thanks for the work.

I do recall a certain carol along those lines

Some others advice by a kind user:

Turn your monitor onto the lowest brightness setting.
or use a polarization filter if you have one. Although if you do I probably don't need to tell you this.

- if you use a phone camera try some app that lets you set settings manually, especially exposure times and ISO values, this can help removing grain
- if you use a camera that has an USB port then tether it and use remote operation software if available
- don't use the flash.
- candle light or indirect incandescent helps for warmer color tones
- look for reflections of your light source on the monitor and see if you can place them differently or adjust the monitor angles

And tripod / some steady rest are important for low light conditions/long exposure times.

One could just cover up a lamp in the room behind some paper for some ambient light to go along with the candle. Better than no ambient and the candle drowning out the picture.
Just be careful to keep any covers fairly far from the bulb, especially if it's a hot-burning lamp (such halogen) or it could start a fire.

So how small is the collage gonna be this year? Every year it just keep getting smaller and smaller.

>Sup Forums will die in your lifetime

Just end me.

I'll probably die before Sup Forums so I don't care.

So less people you share your waifu with?

So less good Sup Forumsnons and more outsiders.

THREAD THEME

youtube.com/watch?v=VmY_d637N00

Better for it be small than have a full collage with poorly made submissions.

>Spotted the jew

Turn off your flash.

what the fuck is that yellowish thing?

>no decorations
>no fullscreen
>that fucking flash
Are you even trying.

turn off your flash m8y, make those images fullscreen and turn down your screen brightness

Not to be annoying user but
>-Have your submission be 4:3 ratio (failure to do so will make it harder for me and make your submission look shittier).

;_;

is this a fuckin joke?

Check the filename on the right, he literally just downloaded that fucking image

You have to remember it is the 24th here in the States,some people may have to work today.

>tomoko

This better not be who I think it is.

Well, Merry Christmas again!

I bet you also go to church and tell everyone that God doesn't exists, that it's fine to believe in him but it's delusional to pray.

I want to post an image of my waifu but i'm stupid and don't know how to make it 4:3 ratio

Crop. Holy shit.

Change it on your camera.

>So less good Sup Forumsnons and more outsiders.

I used to be in this for the past few years and just decided to not do it this year. Maybe there are others like that. Maybe the collage isn't even getting smaller, it's still the 24th after all.

Very nice user, Merry Christmas!
It's definitely not this guy in pic related

Damnit
>pic related
Ver nice user, a tad bit blurry though

This
Just jerk off and be done with it

Merry Christm/a/s Guys , what did you get your Waifu for Christmas?

cant be fucked to do it this year

it probably wont end up in the collage anyways

I made the photo, opinions?

Damn, I don't think I'm gonna make it home today, I hope the collage it's still in process tomorrow.

Where's Taiga user? He usually never misses a year.

You have a reflex camera right next to your screen, why not using it?

this

Need to clean up those split ends user

Whoever that Kanzakifag is, I'd buy you a drink. Purple is my way of life too.

Hope everyone here has a Merry Christmas with their waifu!

Me and Wife spend a lovely small dinner together, we watched Moonrise Kingdom by Wes Anderson by the tree, and then I put up a fire to go with Dinner. I'm just very happy that I was able to get some merchandise of her this year, the rubber strap was a stroke of luck getting but I'm happy it found its way to me, her CD as well. Overall it was a very interesting year for us, and I enjoy seeing her in Starlight Stage every day.

>Chimney
You don't know how jealous I am ;_;
Is it snowing too?

Maximum comfy,wish I had a fireplace.

Sadly I don't have a fireplace either, it's a 2d fire for my 2d wife. One day I'll have a real fire to warm us though.

that's not a chimney you dolt
it's a picture on his monitor

Nice try user, but I remember you, that ain't a real fireplace.

Oh gosh, I'm so embarrassed, sorry!

First time posting in these threads, I know it might be kind of bad but I will do my best on Valentine's day
My sides

Anyway, I hope this thread will be fun anyway.

Still comfy as fug.

Takao a qt!

Stop being a fujo, fujoshit

I see what you did there.

This is my first time posting on one of these threads and I hope I got everything right.

Cheers and Merry Christmas!

Our first time participating! I hope it doesn't look weird.

I've been in love with my wonderful husbando for three years and still going strong. It took me forever to overcome embarassment and actually post the photo here, though. I regret having to take it with my cell phone. Hope to get a better camera by the next year.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone! You and your waifu/husbando are all wonderful couples and I wish you the best!

T-thanks, user. Been several years and still going strong.

If S3 ever happens, maybe she'll get more art and probably some better figures.

Merry Christmas everyone!
Sorry it doesnt look like much, But im going to marathon monogatari to spend some time together!

Oh shit you actually have a eupho? Can you play it? That's awesome/

>tfw you're not enough of an autist to take waifuism seriously but are still a pathetic permavirgin

I wish I could give in to the autism so I wouldn't feel so lonely this time of year but I just can't

>all of these new waifus
>you're all either newfags or switched your waifu

That's so cozy looking, user!

I have played it for around half a year but I have saved for one much longer. Was pleasantly suprised when kyoani made a show about it.

Maybe people were too shy to participate the last few years.

I hope.

I did the photo again with my camera
>tfw he had all the women of the world
>tfw he fell for a ugly pig

nope

Cheers to 6 years with my beautiful wife

>you will never be this pathetic

Here's to another year, friends.

That's some really nice looking cake.

>switched your waifu
Not everyone gets it right the first time.

>take waifuism seriously
They're just having fun. You don't have to do it if it doesn't fit with your idea of fun.

Nice doubles and waifu.

Dude that's awesome, had no idea any merch of Kino no tabi even existed

>they're just having fun
tell that to the guy with akari car

They'll never listen, but I'll guess I say this as well. If you choose to 4:6, you better have your shit together. I make exceptions, but don't rely on that. I don't like exceptions that much.

Also if you're submitting any dimension that isn't 4:3, such as 16:9 and 16:10, I'll fix it, but damn, the little things still hurt.

I have two waifus, which one do I post?

Was waiting for the first Viktor. 10/10 for taste, 0/10 for effort.
Will try posting my own Viktor later.

Looks nice! I like photos with a slightly different setup.

Thank you!
I'm sure your waifu is a qt as well
Not that user but you should play it in the Orchestr/a/ that sometimes happen here and there but don't know when it will appear again(?)
Have you ever made some music videos? I like to listen to the musici/a/ns a lot

That's not very nice.

>Kino PS2 game
I wonder if you are the Kinofag I send it to some years ago during Secret Santa...

Thank you, user!!

its lit.

paris baguette? x)

Nobody read the fucking OP sadly.

How about you neck yourself you human garbage

>x)
You aren't from here I'm guessing?

>Bernie
Oh shit
>inb4 Sup Forums

Merry Christmas Sup Forums!

Been looking to make some music videos though I am still quite limited with a bad mic and having trouble with some of the lighter tunes on the euph.