European gun rights thread

Pic related is legal in all of the EU except the UK.

Starting in 2019 handguns will be legal across the EU without exceptions.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBxCndj9i8a5XITUjywC78VN
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBw0XY3oFp48B4Yf2bHgmptG
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtByv0i04BQGH6vsJRRDbgUZc
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBwpWIp1co5lTlpkdFNIsthZ
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151153242
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150495667
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150376004
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149857233
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Source faggot

My pistols carry more than 10 rounds. What now, Udo?

It is 20 rounds still

based
i wish we had carry here

Hello Germany. Why the civilian HK416 cost 2509 euros here ? How much in nazi land ?

>3 m&p9s
but why

hahaha i wish

It is fucked up expensive, I just checked and it looks like 2k here for a new HK416 chambered for .223.

I know someone at H&K who can buy the guns at production costs ... I guess it is like less than 1k then.

4 M&Ps, I love the handling. I know they ain’t popular or Chad cool, but I love em.

Carry anyway fag

Who maybe you should ask him for a friend...
Honestly they are good rifles but for 2500euros I can have an AUG A3 which is more rare and explusive than a high quality HK AR15.
Anyways, do you ZIB Militaria, do you recommend buying real guns on it?
Does germans armory accept to sell guns to others country legally?

Fantastic weapon. Also the G63.

Is this true? I hope so.

Maybe for shooting paper but forget about owning one for self-defense (unless if you're some politician or an "important person")

Get politically involved to change your laws.
In the meantime get one for shooting paper, the gun doesn't care what's on the other end of the barrel.

yeah but the court does and 15 years is a hefty price just so you can shoot some robbers preventing the theft of your insured stuff.

That's not too bad desu. What does an AK cost there?

In Europe surplus ak are less than 1000$. I ordered a Bulgarian arsenal ak, I'll make a thread in few days.

bump

Lol, you dont conceal carry anyways? Fucking pleb. Granted, it is a little but harder to conceal a full size handgun, but fuckit

$500 USD for an AK here.

AR-15s are hitting the low 400s.

Wait what? I thought all guns were illegal, was I lied to?

Is it a real AK from Eastern Europe/russia ? Also AR are 2 times more expensive here, lowest price is 900$ for a brand new smith Wesson mp15 gen 2

hi

We got everything really. Some (expensive as fuck and taxed like crazy) full giggle stuff. WASRs are cheap.

Going rate for wasrs is $600ish. Can’t really get an AK other than century RAS shit for under $600.

Very nice, I'm assuming it's a SAM7 variant?

Its a pain in the ass to get a permit for a handgun in here, you have to go to a gun club for at least a year and shoot nothing but pellets, fill out a shit ton of paperwork so you can tag along with some old pretentious faggots for another year and only then you can apply for a licence. Not to mention the draconian money investment. fuck this country.

Hunting license was around 800€ at my university.

>VERP12

Mah nigga, got one myself w/ molot 10 rnd mags

Nothing here fully auto is legal for personal transfer if it was made after 1986 which is why you see people pay $30,000 for a Vietnam era M16-A2.

Everything else is cheap, although I did just cough up $1250 USD for an Arsenal SAM7R.

Nice collection.
It's the SAR M1.
I'm very excited, being waiting for years.
But I must say it's not more beautiful than an real SURPLUS AK.
I also have 2 more autorisation to buy guns, so I have 6 months to choose two more guns...

When are you goyim going to wise up?

Great plan: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBxCndj9i8a5XITUjywC78VN

Politics: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBw0XY3oFp48B4Yf2bHgmptG

White Nationalism: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtByv0i04BQGH6vsJRRDbgUZc

William Pierce: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBwpWIp1co5lTlpkdFNIsthZ

addtl. threads on Zionist agenda:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151153242
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150495667
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150376004
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149857233

>Starting in 2019 handguns will be legal across the EU without exceptions.
Doesn't mean shit until you can carry them and use them in self-defense. If you use a gun in self-defense in the UK, you go to prison for 5 to 14 years.

You need a gun locker too and it has to be installed by professionals, you cant buy a gun without a certified locker.

Full auto is apparently legal in some EU country if you have a collector licence but I guess it's the hardest licence ever to get.

They are legal but you have to join a gun club, have two safes (one for gun, one for ammo), they have to do a background check ect ect.

Thats not a real problem.

Not here. You need a license and I think you can only get .22's apart from shotguns. Not sure about rifles.

>vietnam era
>A2
Pick one

>legal
>like in you have to fuck around with joining a gun club, sucking someones dick for a gun licence and pay a huge sum of money

I never implied that installing a locker would be problematic you faggot, saying shit like "its just 800€ so ez" is a blatant lie. My point was this shit costs A LOT of money+buerocratic obstacles, just to be able to STORE a gun in your cuckshed, while a burger can buy a gun with minimal financial investment and stick it up his ass and noone bats an eye.

this

M16 A1, my mistake.

>I know they ain’t popular
They're extremely popular in the states

Still waiting for the reply to this you fucking lying Kraut

Maybe in cucked countries.

wtf are you talking about kraut
guns are fuck hard to obtain here and the EU doesn't plan on making any easier, more like the opposite

so basically in any country in the eu
the only difference is that it's easier to do in your country, but it's still nothing like in the usa