Net neutrality, support or no support?

Net neutrality, support or no support?

third option
ignore and tell the kikes to go fuck themselves

No. I dont want poorfags on my internet

In it's current context it's just the government declaring internet a utility, that's why the big jews are pushing to keep it. Repeal it. This

It doesn't make a difference because netflix is the one throttling your speeds
cnet.com/news/netflix-admits-throttling-video-speeds-on-at-t-verizon/

bullshit debate
not relevant
Is this a slide thread?

shariablue with meme flag shilling with their net brutality bullshit fuck off nigger

no support

Coming from the high speed internet heaven that is Sweden this bullshit about bandwith is fucking alien. Please explain, with fiber connection who gives a fuck about bandwith? Does Trumpland internet run on copper or wtf? Also, we have a system where you pay roughly 1500$ for fiber to the home(if there is noone, around 70% of all homes already have fiber)and then its open market where every provider competes for the the customers.

Americums BTFO.

No one is looking at how Mike O is trying to kill competition with his rule change of the CBRS spectrum.

Competition is good

He is and has been showing his future employer AT&T that he is going to be good to them so they can be good to him.

only parts of major cities have fiber installed

fuck off actblue nigger

Hen i was a student i used to pay around 6$ a month for 100mbps down and up.

Ok, so like Tuscon run on copper? I heard around 10 years ago that Stockholm had more fiber than the whole of US, is that plausible?

additionally, sweden is fucking tiny
and your population density means around half of that actually has people living in it
every time a foreigner says "why isn't the US x" or "why does the US have so much y"
the answer is either "because it's bigger" "because the constitution" or "because of niggers"

picture didn't attach
and yeah that's absolutely plausible

If you support communism then you should support net neutrality.

If you support capitalism you shouldn’t support net neutrality.

Why don't you familiarize yourself with the articles in question and come to your own informed individual decision? Literally nobody has. Otherwise people would be fighting for a third option

>le capitalism and communism are the only two choices

For now, they are. People need dichotomy, they aren't read to go outside that. Won't be for atleast a century.

Yeah, sweden is way smaller than US and to maintain infrastructure is naturally easier, no doubt my niggas. I just find it odd that the US are having a debate on bandwith of all stupid shit, its a solveable issue that i thought, atleast, the coastal states had figured out.

Support, I'm not a lolbertarian. The internet is one of the few things that absolutely needs government regulation to prevent corporate monopoly.

Hold up there Stalin, its most definatly gov reg that makes it to hard for american fiber companys to expand. Fiber tech is made for chimps, its fuckin easy and cheap if you get permission to dig och use existing poles.