Wait, user. You're alone on Christmas Eve?

Wait, user. You're alone on Christmas Eve?

No, I'm with the people I value most.

it's my birthday too
;_;

Y-you too user
Happy birthday

I wish I was. I'm in my room with the door shut. Downstairs my invalid brother is spending hours researching conspiracy theories which he will be ranting about tomorrow. My parents are arguing with each other over petty shit. I'm waiting to go to a dinner where I get to meet my relatives once a year.

If I knew reincarnation was a thing I would neck myself this instant.

Thanks

Mom and sister are working so yeah.

Me too user. Me too.

GOD I LOVE MUGI

Here with my mom and step-father. My sister and step-brother will be coming home tomorrow. At least I hope so, we don't really know where my brother is.

>working
>on christmas

Christmas is tomorrow.

Alone time is best time.

If you're alone on Christmas day you don't get any presents.

Working on Christmas Eve still has a hint of sadness to it.

im not alone im with you all

You get extra pay for it.

That's worse than being alone.

No amount of money can make up for that special time spent with those you love.

This user gets it
;_;

>that special time
The only one who can make that time special is you.
You can make up for the missed opportunity by putting in the effort tomorrow.
Christmas was set to be on the 24th-26th because the Europeans were used to celebrating it on these days.
It's celebrated in January elsewhere.
You can have your Christmas whenever you create the special time for your special people.

My grandma had a stroke so she needs some time to rest. Hope 2016 doesn't fuck her over any more than it has.

What's wrong with Azusa?

Went with mom and cousin to Lyon (Fr) and stay at crappy but cozy airbnb. We cook and take photos in the city. It's fun.

Checked that my father was alive, he's with my middle bro.
My younger bro is with his father and his future wife.
Beeing a divorce child is awesome, except my major psychosis/ticks (could be unrelated)

>birthday user
>worked today
>no Holliday pay
>sick

At least my boss's boss's boss gave me $150 for Xmas. I guess that counts. And I can be smug about it too because most everyone else got like $20-$50

I wish
Im staying at a friends house because he wants me to pull a weekend at bernies with him