Dragon Ball Super

Yeah, Goku. Are you really dead?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jlW3rSjVNkg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When does the episode air? I always watch it on Sunday.

Goku was really dead since he blown up by Cell, nothing rare.

>Zamasu used the Super Dragon Balls, just to switch minds with Goku
Wouldn't it just be far easier for him to use the Namekian or some other dragon balls from some other universe? Pretty sure switching minds isn't a difficult wish, because Ginyu can do that. At least when he wished for immortality, the Super Dragon Ball gave him that and more.

RIP in Pepper Town

Zamasu was only told about the Super Dragon Balls by Zuno, not the other ones from Earth and Namek.

He could have wished for the dragon to kill all ningens. That saga makes no sense

Dende is cute! CUTE!

He could have also wished to be the strongest being in existence. Why go for Goku? Because he fought him once and saw him fight?

His hatred was so strong and deep that I supposed he wanted to PERSONALLY massacre all mortals instead of taking the easy way out even though it could've saved him the trouble.

It's funny that he was so obsessed with Goku when he isn't even the strongest fighter.

Eh, a quick trip to the dragon ball store will fix him right up

Seriously why even bother with death now when they have access to infinite res?

It's a children's cartoon we're talking about here

Yeah, but he could have asked Zuno about the existence of other dragon balls. In fact, when he wished for all the Dragon Balls to be destroyed, I was assuming they were aware of the fact that it included all the Dragon Balls from that reality. Otherwise Gowasu and the rest of the cast wouldn't have been so despaired that they couldn't bring back all the lives killed by Zamasu and Black.

Everything has to be about Goku.

When's the episode on and is there any links available for watching the new one?

45 minutes

DOES ZAMASU COME BACK?

>Seriously why even bother with death now when they have access to infinite res?
Not anymore, wait for the Zeno-sama tournament.

Black and Zamasu literally told Trunks & co they wanted to destroy the humans personally.

Pretty sure switching minds is a difficult wish considering that Shenron wasn't even able to turn 18 and 17 into humans and Porunga couldn't even teleport Goku to Earth against his own will.

Got a link bud?

No, unless Gowasu thinks about going to another timeline and revive Zamasu to fight on the multiversal tournament.

Please have a moment in the new arc where Gowasu introduces his new apprentice and Goku, Beerus, Whis, and co. being curious about.

>Goku: Hey. What do you think about mortals?
>Apprentice: Mortals? W-well, they're an interesting bunch.
>Goku: Phew.

www.(you)tube.com

It saddens me he became irrelevant in Buu Saga. Toriyama really dropped the ball on a lot of shit in Buu Saga:
>most of the Z-fighters stop fighting
>Piccolo is suddenly several tiers below the saiyans
>Kaioushin is introduced as someone on a different dimension of power, but then it's shown he's very weak, fucking up the dynamic with gods. The introduction of gods of destruction just patched this up
>Trunks and Goten are ridiculously retarded, Vegeta would never have let his son become that little shit. Goten is there only because of fusions
>Dabura, who could even have been a villain on his own, does nothing and gets killed effortlessly
>Majin Vegeta makes no sense, Vegeta undid his character development because.
>SSJ3, while looking great, is shitty writing. SSJ2 had barely even been introduced, and for some reason the numbering didn't include the other SSJ forms, which were just as different as 2. At the same time, Goku and Vegeta achieve 2 without explanation, just so they can remain relevant.
>Most fights amount to nothing, nothing important comes from the result of a fight (Super Buu came from that dog being killed, he absorbed his way to Buutenks only to be "defeated" from inside, Kid Buu is defeated by Spirit Bomb). Fights are really only filler, thanks to Buu's regenerative capabilities and overwhelming power from the start.

Very good.

But where is Monaka? Why is Beerus leaving behind the ace?

Bringing Monaka would be cheating

Pretty much the same thing happened with Cell.

As hyped as I am about that if just to see 17 again, I'm expecting any multi-universal destroying shenanigans to be undone by the end of it

Dragon ball wishes don't make sense at all. Shenron can revive all 7 billion or more people back from the dead with their entire bodies entirely intact, grant eternal life/youth, cure any illness, restore entire planets, and have access to information of dead civilizations and their secret rituals. But restoring 17 and 18 back to human is impossible for him? Really? I mean, Bulma or some other scientist can probably do that by cloning their natural bodies from these cyborgs and transferring their brains into it, if they couldn't replace their mechanical parts with human ones.

>It saddens me he became irrelevant in Buu Saga
What saddens me is that Toriyama gave Dende a teenager/adult design during the Boo arc then completely forgot about it during the last part of the arc and made him tiny again.

Disagree. Vegeta was never "good" before this point. I feel like Majin Vegeta is a logical progression of his character, a logical rebound before fully accepting peace on Earth.

Toriyama's ability to forgot such things never ceases to amaze me.

>Z-fighter were still a thing
>Piccolo was the strongest one at a point, and kept training for the Cell Games (Toriyama still fucked up, even with training he did nothing)
>no gods
>no kids
>no Dabura
>no Majin Vegeta
>SSJ became the norm, but it came about naturally (at least more so than SSJ3)
>fights share the problem, but not nearly on the same scale.

I never even understood why he couldn't. It sounds like a simple wish.

Goddam, someone teach this man how to take notes for his shit

He has said that he intentionally forgets about things in his stories.

>Implying it isn't depressing as fuck knowing you can't be stronger than a saiyan because "muh alien genes"
>Implying he wasn't since Cell saga
>Implying Vegeta actually raised Trunks and not only spent all the time in the training room fapping
>Implying Dabura was ever interesting
>Implying Vegeta ever had any character development besides becoming more goofy
>Implying 7 years isn't enough to attain a form Gohan had already achieved (And Babidi's power made Vegeta go SSJ2)
>Implying Dragon Ball isn't like this since Frieza

I agree that Buu arc was unnecessary tho

They do make sense, it's just some of the rules are a bit arbitrary at times.

Basically, Shenron can't affect the body of anyone stronger than his creator. So he can't change people's races, he can't teleport people against their own will, he can't kill people stronger than Kami/Dende, that stuff.

Why he can revive people stronger than Kami/Dende, I assume is because they're souls who don't really have a will (or if they do have a will, of course they'd want to be revived).

Not being able to turn 17 and 18 into humans is one of the more dumber limitations, though. Since they'd obviously wouldn't be against the wish and he was able to remove their bomb just fine, so what's stopping him from affecting the rest of their body?

During the Cell Saga he turned around. He was incredibly mad when Cell killed Trunks, he had a kid with Bulma, he settled down just training. If there were any evil desires left in him, he'd have done something during those seven years, his rematch with Goku was supposed to be friendly and he never showed any malice before getting in Babidi's ship.

It'd make sense if Babidi's power had worked, but it didn't, and Vegeta still held grudges.

>so what's stopping him from affecting the rest of their body?
I'd guess it's because he'd be unable to turn them into full humans while keeping their current power.

Can a human ever catch up to the sayians?

>F. Trunks is aware that the Namekian Dragon Balls exist, but he doesn't search for them to revive the Z Warriors
With the knowledge of the Super Dragon Balls, F. Trunks now knows two types of Dragon Balls that exist that are better than Shenron because there's no limit of how many times he can revive them, nor is there any known time-limit for how long a person can remain dead before they are unable to be revived.

Fucking no pls

>Since they'd obviously wouldn't be against the wish

Says who? Why wouldn't they want to be super -powered androids who can't age?

>He was incredibly mad when Cell killed Trunks,
Only thing he ever did that could qualify as him having a heart.

> he had a kid with Bulma
Yes, and gave no shits when Gero tried to kill her and baby Trunks. Future Trunks even calls him out on this shit and Vegeta tells it to his face that he didn't give a shit,

>he settled down just training
Because Goku died. Goku was his sole objective, that was the point of his "I'll never fight again" line, it's pointless if he'll never prove himself to Goku.

Vegeta developed prior to the Boo arc, but he never developed into a good person, that's the main point. And again, a rebound is something that happens. It'd be character regression if Vegeta turned evil and stayed that way, or he developed to the same level he was before he turned. But he didn't, Vegeta turned "evil" then developed even further than he had before this point.

Even if Trunks didn't know, Goku being at King Kai's place knows and can talk to Namek and Trunks.

It was less evil and more of an obsession to best Goku. It died down when Goku blew up but came back in full force when he came back and he finally had the chance to beat his rival

Universe is a big place. He wouldn't even know where to look

>F. Trunks is aware that the Namekian Dragon Balls exist, but he doesn't search for them to revive the Z Warriors
Says who?

Nobody knows where New Namek is. Goku was the one who found it and Goku is dead.

Trunks would have to travel to U6 to gather all Super DBs, how the fuck would he do that when Beerus and Whis are dead and he can't teleport like Zamasu/Kaioshin?

I know they're Deus Ex Machina and shit, but they have limitations. You people act like they can just gather the dragon balls whenever they want.

That was the point of Uub. Goku goes out of his way to explain to Vegeta that Uub, the future protector of Earth, is 100% human, not an android, alien, or magical, only inheriting Kid Buu's mighty power level and ki, apparently. Unfortunately, Uub isn't that special anymore and the power scaling leaves him as stronger than most of the Dragon Ball team, but weaker than most of the threats Goku and Vegeta face.

ningens get out!

The only way it would make sense is if Namek and Cell Saga didn't exist. Vegeta's dying speech to Goku makes no sense when you see what he thinks during Buu Saga. It could have been handled a LOT better if their intention was to just show that he wanted to fight.

Wat

alright lads

F. Goku still has his body and presumably still trains on King Kai's planet. You're telling me that he couldn't contact Trunks and won't tell him the location? Even if Trunks doesn't know, he had Bulma, along with Krillin and Gohan, who did locate Namek when they had no idea where it was either. Trunks can simply just go space exploring like what his mentor and mother did and find New Namek.

Needs a no ningens allowed one.

>F. Goku still has his body and presumably still trains on King Kai's planet. You're telling me that he couldn't contact Trunks and won't tell him the location?
If he hasn't done so until now, then yes.

>ven if Trunks doesn't know, he had Bulma, along with Krillin and Gohan, who did locate Namek when they had no idea where it was either.
New Namek and Namek aren't the same planet. That's the reason why Goku had to find it in the Cell arc.

And yes, they did know where Namek was. Kami's spaceship, which is what Kuririn, Gohan and Bulma used, had the coordinates to Namek.

>this stupid shit again
Read the manga dumbass

Goku could have used King Kai to speak to somebody on New Namek to gather the dragon balls.

What was that wish? I forget. Wishing everybody killed by Frieza back?

Stream : youtube.com/watch?v=jlW3rSjVNkg

np

santa isn't real

noooo faggot
plebbit will delete it

Delete this

yep

>Goku could have used King Kai to speak to somebody on New Namek to gather the dragon balls.
If he didn't, it's because he couldn't. Maybe Kaio forbid him, or Goku didn't give a shit.

LFMAO XD

Or lack of writing.

>If he hasn't done so until now, then yes.
Which is a plothole. Why does Goku no longer care what happens to Earth and its people? As this user pointed out he could either contact Trunks and tell him the location of New Namek or he can contact New Namek and ask the Namekians for a few favors to revive the people killed by the androids.

Even then, Trunks should still risk it. If it took him years of traveling, it would still mean that he could have at least Gohan back and Piccolo, and have Earth's dragon balls in case.

a lil bit of both

>Which is a plothole.
Never denied it. Trunks' timeline can't work unless you choose to ignore plot holes or make everyone useless/a dickhead.

Why didn't Popo tell everyone in the future about the RoSaT, while we're at it?

The Cell arc is poorly written in general. But you were blaming it on Trunks, I just said Trunks couldn't avoid anything.

>If it took him years of traveling,
By the time he returned to Earth, Black and Zamasu would have killed everyone.

It's not a plothole since we don't know if Goku was allowed to go back to King Kai's again in that timeline to begin with.

>Which is a plothole
Nope, we see in the Majin arc, Goku isn't watching Earth 24/7.

is it me or bra's hair seems to be a darker blue than bulma's

IT'S STARTING

How did Cell arrive before trunks if he never changed the settings

Almost forgot Super was on, was too busy having some nice Christmas Eve sex

why is trunks hair blue

They can't decide

He dyed it

TOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEI

>Everybody here talking about how the Future Dragonball Team is either uncaring or unable to help Future Trunks' timeline
I'm still annoyed that no one that has died has made a goddamn appearance. All we see is F. Trunks. We don't get one single scene of what's going on in the afterlife that causes Goku and the rest to just completely ignore Earth's problems. It's honestly jarring. At the very least, I would expect Gohan to contact Trunks through King Kai at least once. But nope. It almost seems like the afterlife doesn't exist at all in F. Trunks universe. Heck, we don't even get to see Bulma travel to heaven.

When do the subs come out?

>A break AFTER the intro

the fuck

Dont forget the Ftrunks Trunks Fusion which has 2 toned hair

It's all your fault jew

They are souls in paradise/hell. They are not "ignoring" anything.

Damn it Goku you just got lucky

WHAT WAS THAT BULLSHIT

I don't know WHAT the fuck is going on

QUALITY INCOMING

He just ran out of purple hair dye after he went back after cell

Wasn't it the blast hit stopped earlier which shocked him back to life with god ki maybe since it was his

>Goku says Hit can create "fakes" of his own ki. That's how he snuck up on Goku last ep.
>Goku can sense Hit's ki all over the place. It's like th ki version of the afterimage attack

Not F. Goku. He still has his body in the afterlife, as shown in the manga. F. Piccolo, too, given that we see his reaction when the Dragon Balls die out.

I agree with most of this except

Vegeta undoes his character development because he was devastated at Goku dying. When Goku came back to fight in the tournament, he sees one last chance to beat him.

Vegeta's not really a protagonist until the fight with Super Buu, though he's getting there somewhat at the beginning of the Buu Arc.

Did Goku just try to confuse him by slapping in front of his face?

>have to wait through three more weeks of Cuckhan filler until the real arc starts

Hasn't SSB hit it's limit long ago

Give us a new form already