Rational Sexual Preference

First, let's clear one thing up: while instincts exist, they are limited to PHYSICAL reflexes,
including speech.

That is, one's disposition towards sexuality is entirely rational- from imitation to a fully thought out sexual philosophy- with most people being a compromise between these 2 extremes. If you shirk the notion that you choose your sexual philosophy, then you're doomed to living a sexual philosophy that you believe you can't change- when you can.

Given that Sup Forums skews towards both asociality and high intelligence, Sup Forums is predisposed to thinking in lieu of imitation. And given society's cost/benefit of marriage and family, a Pollack's sexual philosophy skews towards traps- traps offer a comparable sexual experience to that of women, without the detriment of children or the female temperament.

You are a man, be rational.

She cute

>She

>implying Anzu is a trap
neck yourself

>implying Anzu is a trap
Can't tell if you're lying to me, or if she's actually female...

Anzu is a genetic female that fucks old guys for money.

Sup Forums is a robot waifu board, leave

>Anzu is a genetic female that fucks old guys for money.
How does the happen, asking for a friend.

Stop killing my boner (male).

Am I still straight if I like extra reverse traps? Women who look like traps but still have a natural born vagina? Plus 18+ flat girls can feed a bit of a loli complex. Age play is fun.

Yep, that's straight.

Actually, last night I had a dream that I was writing and producing a movie about a guy and the trap he was dating. They were serial killers. I figured I could offend the alt right with the trap and the left by making the trap a serial killer. That would create free publicity for the film.

Also the trap was to be played by or look like Saoirse Ronan

Is it still bestiality to fuck a roach, tho?
Especially if I'm Greek?

anzu is a girl

Stop ruining my fanta sea.

look at that spread out cunt

She is a bit skinny. With girls that tiny, I feel like I'd break them. No wonder the last girl I dated was chubby.

just look at those chapped cracked lips and ask yourself, would a real woman ever have lips that fucked up? No, because that faggot is a disgusting tranny, not even passable
>what is chapstick
>what is lip balm
>what is lip liner + lipstick combo

Pol, the dream.

Scat fetishs are natural, normal, and healthy.

>without the detriment of children
Found you.

>without the detriment of children
kys

I'm living this right now. My girlfriend is skinny, no curves, flat. bushy eyebrows, something of a faint mustache.

I fuck that hardddddd

after she lost her virginity, anzu went full slut mode

Anzu is a cute boy.

she is bulimic
use to be fat

..(male)

Canadian shitposting is out of control on here. It's not even funny, if someone looked at Sup Forums and had no prior experience with canadians, they couldn't help but think we are all gay retards and chinks up here.

Fix your shit all of you. It's not funny, just sad.

>implying gay is bad

thats called a tomboy you fucking autist

I'm by no means gay, but I'd pound the living daylights out of Anzu

Your shitposting is abhorrent

its so annoying to see faggots say that Anzu is a trap. She's not a trap and you're a tranny faggot for wanting her to be, we're gonna burn you on the dotr

you arent kidding
look at all the pictures she has taken over the last year

>you arent kidding
>look at all the pictures she has taken over the last year
Anzu had been dating him for a full year, whereas Euro and American sluts take 4 to 5 cocks in that time

How can whitebois even compete?

I don't care if she has a penis. She's hot as fuck.

sounds like elaborate rationalization to me

how do you know she was a virgin before that guy?

Cute girl

>she

he is her first boyfriend and she talks about how cool he was and how much she wanted to talk to him when she first saw him in class

also stuff like this

>anzu is a girl
Still not convinced.

Stay away from our women, Sup Forums.

She's a girl.

is that sayathefox?

Of course

What if i want to BE the trap?

lmao fatzu

I'm into giantesses, what does that make me?

i read she went to korea and disappeared from social media for a year, but came back with a new face and bigger tits

ayy baby u want sum dick

a man of fine taste

Hahaha MONGOLED

Here is a pic, where she was younger

any that arent heavily photoshopped?

she used to be chubby, Idk if she had surgery in Korea

check lolcow, i think there was a thread about her

Indeed

>cute girl
>wears 3KGs of make-up

Y-yes daddy, fuck me in the ass~

Yeah

corrrrrrrrrrrr just look at that ballbag peeking out
lerrus ave a gobble

>animu cosplayer
>2 pounds of cakeup
>wash it all away
>plain amish girl

Surprisingly common. Just check /cgl/. The other type seems to be the chubby -> fat girl who likes to hate prettier girls.

Why do women act like crabs in a bucket, but men generally want to lift each other up (barring mean bantz about someone being a fatass or loser).

show bobs and vegene

>high intelligence

No it fucking doesn't. Sup Forums's full of pretentious children who think that they're super smart because all kinds go through a phase where they think that they know everything.

But in reality it's full of the special kind of idiots who look at propaganda created by professed propagandists who wrote at great length about how to create and utilize propaganda, and they take this propaganda as proof that things were better when those propagandists were in power.

Also, sexuality is not inherently rational to the individual as evidenced by the myriad of species for whom reproduction is actually detrimental to the individual.

And the idea that engaging in one's sexuality requires managing the logistics of marriage/family has betrayed the idea that you're in any way interested in employing or communicating any type of critical thought.

Your autism is showing nerd

She looks different..

looks like she at least got a boob and nose job

I LOVE YOU EBOLANZU CHAN

She said that her nose got broken

that looks like lana rain

cosplayers arent active enough for that

>tfw ywn fug anzu

Sexual attraction is biologically determined. It's a chemical and hormonal reaction designed for one purpose and that is to encourage you to reproduce for the continuation of the species. Mating is an instinct and biological imperative.

To deny this is to give yourself to Orwellian levels of insanity.

wow
a smart leaf
you go girl (male)

Op is a colossal faggot.
14 words

post more cosplay sluts