Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

Merry Christmas everyone, the second bonus OST disc is out, and we finally got the end of the third witch reunion.

Chapter 79
mega.nz/#!9RFUxThT!MaCsS2WukJP-zmQpEn4mIlp5HLEwUkX4ycVc6f9uwpM

Also reminder that there will be no chapter tomorrow since it's Christmas but he did state that he did some cleaning from previous chapters, add his own version of the interlude and final chapter of arc 3, and minor edits from chapters 1 to 23 to possibly fix then, so it's basically his Christmas gift to us.

Other urls found in this thread:

translationchicken.com/2016/09/12/rezero-arc-3-interlude-ii-lets-eat-12/
mega.nz/#F!VNdzDYYK!nK9fNU3LeprlZSbRAnlsRg
pastebin.com/gWi7LURJ
docs.google.com/document/d/1_wOtTltdwZhHK0UKaV1AelPcA-K70SdWPcY3FTBJGnA/edit
picarto.tv/nobbydraws
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Will it be right now when Subaru and Puck talk for the last time and Puck undoes its contract with Emilia-tan?

Every thread until Rem wakes up.
Merry Christmas.

Every thread until Crusch-sama gets her memories back.

ANASTASIA A BEST

A BEST!

S O O N

Can someone post that theory of Subaru becoming the ultimate sin/god again?

I finally got around to finishing the re:zero anime

where do I go from here? Do I start the LNs from the beginning or can I jump to where the anime left off?

another user told me to ask for the copypasta here

I answered you already.

translationchicken.com/2016/09/12/rezero-arc-3-interlude-ii-lets-eat-12/

Just start here

Look for the pastebin in archievrd threads

Departing, Disappearing. The world vanishing, even the sight of the girl before him falling invisible.
>Subaru: “I, no matter what—” But gripping down firm on the warmth of her palm, Subaru—
>Subaru: “—Will save you.” Facing the unseen, darling girl, that alone does he assert.
>darling girl
Muh

I bet it's going to Bea giant mindfuck once he realizes why he feels this way for her.

I can't wait for Tappei to finally make Beako super duper happy

>yfw Tappei didn't save Christmas this year

So looking at Volume 11, looks like Arc 4 is going to be like 5 volumes. I understand lots of unnecessary fluff being cut, but how the hell did the thing end up even shorter than arc 3? Were the novels really slow during 3 or something.

rem has cute little feet!

Re:Zero is not a parody like Konosuba, but its not Berserk levels of serious. People play up the "oh subaru suffers so much" but he comes back anyway so who fucking cares? No one important died (for real) throughout the entire anime.

Subaru continues to sperg his way through everything essentially through trial and error. If you actually judge the series from what happens, its no more serious than, say, O;9 or Trickster or any other C-list anime that airs. Its fans just want to be serious so they go on and on and on about how Subaru "suffers so deeply" but its just words on a page that get retconned by his superpower anyway so its irrelevant.

Re:Zero doesn't actually takes itself that seriously. Subaru is a meme loving fucking. Its fans are just excessively autistically defensive.

Seriously why does anyone like this show?

(You)

Nice pasta, bro.

We love this show to trigger people like you kapa.

I mean, kinda.

Have a (You), Merry Christmas

>ITT: People who cannot refute this arguement

Looks like I was right all along

What's even the point of hating something if you can't be bothered to write something about it yourself.

Are we supposed to reply seriously to pasta?

Did you want a serious reply? It's actually pretty subjective as it makes or breaks the show but the conflict ultimately his own personal struggle not what's happening around him. You're coming at it from the wrong angle like the people who think the show is trying to make Subaru out to be a regular fantasy hero and claim he only begged for help (no shit.)

It'll probably still be 6 volumes. Most of the fluff in arc 4 is in the first 1/3 or so (and a bit towards the end) so I doubt the remaining volumes will be going as super-fast as 10/11 did.

Also arc 3 did have fewer WN chapters adapted per volume (average ~12-15) compared to the others (~20-25), so I guess it was comparatively 'slower' in that regard too.

Look what Beatrice got for Christmas!

On top of that we also shouldn't exclude the possibility that Tappei adds new "non fluff" content which can extend the length as well. I mean it's been what; 2 years since he wrote Arc 4 as a WN? I'm sure the man came up with new stuff along the way that he wants to foreshadow or implement earlier into the story.

Pretty likely, the scene with Petra accompanying Subaru to see Rem was new.

>tfw jewloli is the most moderate choice in the election

The scene with Subaru adressing the witches and thanking then was really nice, especially how some of then jumped to his Aid based on their ideals. Seems Camilla takes love very seriously.

Crusch is, the problem lies on off you don't mind not having the dragon's blessing ir not.

Priscilla is also not so bad since you can count on her Luck to make things work.

I hope all of you are enjoying Christmas time. Sitting inside and catching up on the translations is pretty cozy.

What really got me in the mood was the latest Jard-kun™ special! I'm definitely going to go like and subscribe since I'm a fan of Re:Zero!

She also tried to sleep with Subaru disguised as Rem (she doesn't know who she appears as but she knew what her authority was doing). Gives me a slutty new age hippy type of vibe. Which is ironic since she dislikes every character we've seen her interact with.

The dragon is a huge change to the status quo. That's definitely not moderate by Lugunica standards.

>OST CD 2 is finally out

Time to run the Belt-Geese theme on repeat.

Merry Christmas anons especially to all the Remfags.

Too bad Subaru can't get his oni waifu for Christmas, no matter how much he wants her.

He can get his #1 waifu Emilia tho

>implying Subaru will get anything besides a huge heaping helping of suffering

All I want is to see Subaru go absolutely ape shit on Satella once he finally gets to her. That, or if the whole "Satella just wants Subaru to kill her and end her suffering" thing is true, have Subaru just give her the middle finger and tell her to continue suffering like he has been.

But right now he wants his other #1 Rem more than anything.

What's in the box?

He can't help but like her too, Andi figure hewill realize at some point where she is talking about. We don't know what's going on, it may not even be her fault.

>Previous stuff

mega.nz/#F!VNdzDYYK!nK9fNU3LeprlZSbRAnlsRg

>For animefags looking to continue the story

pastebin.com/gWi7LURJ

>Alternative master resource

docs.google.com/document/d/1_wOtTltdwZhHK0UKaV1AelPcA-K70SdWPcY3FTBJGnA/edit

>Those tits
What has Rem been feeding herself?

All the extra mana her horn absorbs has to go somewhere. That's my theory and I'm sticking to it.

>“Don’t tell me you both help him put on that weird makeup. My low trust’s falling even further.”

>“There shall be no rudeness toward Master Roswaal in my presence. Next time I shall spank you.”

>It felt like a warmth-filled warning, but seeing that she wasn’t kidding, he knew he ought to take it to heart.

>tfw no 'next time' doujin

Beans

>wanting nee-sama to cuck her own sister

But the clown will also get cucked.

Does it count if it's a failled arc two loop?

Have you worshipped your oni goddess today?

How does Subaru resist pinching her chubby cheeks?

picarto.tv/nobbydraws

almost christmas time lads, gimme some draw requests

Arc 4 is shorter than arc 3? Really?

Satella spilling spaghetti over what to get Subaru for christmas

I just finished the anime, and are people actually ok with this?
Between Rem and Eli, Subaru spent 85% of his time with Rem, and they had way more compatibility.
This girl is garbage with the most boring personality of the entire cast.

Are the LN's just more of this boring girl being fawned over?

Merry SEX with Beako

80% of the fanbase are Remfags so it's okay.
Acually Emiliafags are just illusions.

>get put on the bus in the first arc after their debut one

worst girl

So does Ram actually take the big clown honk on the reg or what?

Will she get saved?

I ironically like the clown. The way he talks is entertaining.
I like all the characters now that I think about it, except Emilia, who started off promising but became a hollow boring useless character.

>Are the LN's just more of this boring girl being fawned over?

Nope. Its more of Subaru going full oni lust.

>I just finished the anime, and are people actually ok with this?

Not at all as the actual ending of the series is much darker.

>So does Ram actually take the big clown honk on the reg or what?

Some people say no but there re too many hints that say yes.

>Will she get saved?

Pray for Otto or Gaaf.

People are okay with it because most of everyone here knows what happens next.

>Nope. Its more of Subaru going full oni lust.
>People are okay with it because most of everyone here knows what happens next.

Christmas is saved

She's probably a witch and has cast a spell on him, meaning he'll get Rem in the end once the spell is lifted.

right guys

RIGHT

Does he really need to though? I mean he seems about ready to propose to her already.

By her I mean Rem

Maybe he'll save us in spring

Are remtards that deluded or just pretending? Reaching noefag and rukiafag levels of delusion.

Has an MC ever given up a mary sue-esk main girl love interest like this before?
Kokoro Connect was kind of close, except even though best girl won at the very end, she was also the first girl introduced.

I guess you could say bestgirl Asuka won kinda, and she didn't show up until episode 8.

Rukia showed up before Horihime and she lost...

Mine somehow won

I will reserve hope for Rem.

Calm the memes down.

Tomboy from Molester Man won

>Vividly remmebering her slender fingers
>Warmth he felt being close to her body
>the volume of love she gave him

D-Did they sleep together?

Not yet, soon, but not yet.

Do you think the author is salty that 80% of the fanbase doesn't like his main girl?
He still uses Emilia as his avatar on twitter.
This doesn't give me hope.

Nah they just cuddle, do headpat sessions and other flirty stuff. But they did sleep together once in a non-sexual and with Subaru mostly seeking comfort for when they did sleep together.

Nah, there was even a bunch of Q&A questions regarding her as well.

>Q: How did Rem become famous? What’s neko-san’s take on this?
>A: Everyone loves maids.

>Q: If Rem didn’t get so popular, would the stream have been considerably different?
>A: The stream would continue its course, but the height of its waves would be different.

>Q: What kind of face do you make when you are writing about Natsuki Rem?
>A: I have the face of a joyful man who is witnessing a blissful family, the best in the world.

>Q: If Subaru grew up without ever going to the other world, would he live on without having an occupation? What would happen to Subaru if he went through “a life in a different world starting from no occupation” sort of thing? Specifically speaking, if he were to be a middle-aged man with views of a high school student that tried to rush into the different world, he would probably fall into nothing but despair, huh.
>A: Nope. If he never went to the other world he would get scolded by Kenichi(his father) around the time he’d graduated high school and would withdraw from being a hikikomori. Kenichi would then support Subaru by rehabilitating him in his workplace. After about 2 years, he would enter university, graduate as a loner, become a working adult, and with stability of those reasonably essential qualities, he would honestly be living life as a full-fledged member of society, and then he would cling on to a kouhai with such a heart that-a Rem kind of heart-she would find his incompetence cute. They would have a normal marriage, and then he would live a suitably happy life until he died. There’s no way his dad would continue to be that irresponsible towards his son, you know?

and some other things.

Merry Chirstmas Sup Forums!

Hopefully you all had fun with your loved ones! Except for Rem-rin, because she's not real and also a potato.

Is okay user, Rem is so best she doesn't need to be the author's main girl.

>spending Christmas with people

How I miss those days

Stop rustling my jimmies, user.

Joke on you user I don't have any loves ones to spend Christmas with

Emilia will win just like how Aqua will win in Konosuba

Are your tears blocking you from typing properly?

So is the Emilia ending basically slim at this point? Some user posted a Q.A which stated that Emilia was to be a heroine until arc 10 or 11, presumably I'm thinking that her goal succeeds, but in this series almost everything has a negative connotation...

Explode yourself.

Here's a better version

Bros, I drew this little thing. It's Ferri marching through snow and ice for his waifu. If you like it, I could try to draw some Rem for my bros.

Merry Christmas bros.

He's doing it so he can have Emilishit all for himself while Subaru pairs with Rem.

Guys Rem is currently committing a crime, stop her.

There's nothing set in stone, hell maybe he'll add an extra arc or something.

11 arcs is what he has planned NOW. But there's nothing stopping him from trying to add even more if necessary.

Plus, while Emilia may be his favorite, his story is already set, so it's not like he's going to push stuff so she wins or something like that. With the new chapter it's pretty clear Subaru and Satella have a past together, and Subaru has no clue at all how that is even possible. As much as i'd like Rem to win, i think a Satella ending may be even more possible, or maybe a tragic ending where nobody truly wins.

I don't see it as a crime