Merry Kurisumasu Sup Forums

Merry Kurisumasu Sup Forums

I wonder if Kyon liked Haruhi's hot pot.

I guess we will never find out

She probably used her powers specifically to create a hot-pot that Kyon would find delicious.

Been preoccupied recently, did anything actually happen related to haruhi in the past month?

A new song was released, that's it, unfortunately.

no

And the BD rerelease.

The recipe is online

Too lazy to copy paste it tho

I'm sure he did.

No stream this year?

You missed them, there was a couple of Disappearance streams on the 18th, and a full series stream that ended earlier today.

Bad luck, user.

Fuck, I thought ti will be on Christmas. Just not my luck, I guess.

i just started with endless eight i hope i will make it

Read the light novels you pleb

There is a Christmas stream somewhere, as there is every year.

I started Haruhi about a week ago and am about 5 or 6 episodes into this part, did you guys seriously wait everywhere to watch the same episode over? It's driving me nuts.

I didn't watch it while it was airing either, but I would imagine it would have been much worse watching this airing than just watching it all at once

Yep. And we'd have threads the entire way through the season's broadcast about how stupid it was.

There was a lot of other shit to watch that season though. And I think most people just did like I did and watch three of the episodes and then skip to the end of Endless Eight.

Everytime Haruhi walks out the door and Kyon doesn't do anything I die a little more knowing I have to sit through this shit again.

Reminder that if you didn't like endless eight, you have shit taste.

This. Endless Eight was a casual filter.