twitter.com/AnonBabble

coindesk.com/price/
read it and weep faggots

Lmao is this legit

Buttcoin faggots btfo

n-new paradigm!

>11377 to 9401
I-i-it's not h-happening!!!

Again? Christ, it's like the Sam Hyde of currencies.

buy the fucking dip

Go sell it off....oh noonononono

Definitely investing when it starts bottoming out

get KEKED (((bitcoin))) fags

cuck is corrected to kek now?

HAHAHAH! Glad I sold my BTC (0.000824) at midnight! My $7 would now only be $5.88.

I fought the market, and I won!

Doesn’t anyone play long game anymore?

>a virtual currency that does not exist
"long game" investment

only smart person in thread

my only regret is not cashing out all 100% of my holdings today, only got out like 20%

Buttcoin crashes every fiscal quarter. If you got any sense, buy the dip and sell later. That is, until the real actual crash comes, not some quarterly mishap.

today is the warning shot

sell as soon as markets come back, we aren't gonna see a new bull market until january

Sell me this crypto.

It's just a temporary dip, because a lot of people sold at the magic 10k line.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
good comparison

Could I purchase groceries with bitcoin? Or would I have to sell some cryptocoins for cash first?

found out I had 0.01 buttcoins on an old account, spent them on a market and it felt good.

anyways, value is plummeting, everyone is in a rush to sell, but no one to sell to because the value is plummeting. top lul, the currency revolution anyone.
if you are quick you might get some drugs out if it before trade also breaks down

You are missing the scam guys, the scam is that suddenly it drops in price, all the coin merchants go down, during this deep the insiders buy buy buy, and the little man can't. Then it goes back up and they made a bunch of money manipulating it all and you can't do shit because it's not regulated or protected by law.

Sooner or later, you will come to the realisation that there are alternative crypto-currencies. haha central banking KEK!

>coindesk.com/price/
Please go DOWN

I want IN but the price is too high senpai D:

youtu.be/Yz-KGJxzXz8

its not dieing its a pullback from profit taking. What it actually is .... is a buy opportunity cause it will go to 10k again so buy now and reap your rewards in the new year

I feel so bad for the people just now getting into it...

got a whole seven pounds in bitcoin

cant handle this lads

$LINK is the only crypto you goys need

>can't into stock chart
um no sweetie you are just a poorfag

>I have 0.9 bitcoins
>I'm a stock market whizz

wew at you

WE

Nothing would please me more than seeing everyone lose their money over this. All these buckos who think it's some get rich scheme, I want them to suffer.

HHAHAHA OH NO MY 46+ BITCOIN THAT I PAID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING (0) FOR IS STILL WORTH OVER 400K USD

WHAT EVER WILL I DO OH NO!!!!!!!!

Lmao, no coiners can't handle reality

wut?

So should I wait until tomorrow to convert my lmao 30 k dogecoin into bitcoin? Tomorrow equals in 12 hours. Or will it be too late?

This

Bitcoin goes up and down, big whoop. It will happen again, and again

t. Bitter no coiner

This is the perfect example of seething bitterness folks

Take note. Absolutely pathetic

Don’t invest in that shit. Look up chainlink. Expect a big payout Q1 2018

Sure. Spew your fake news

I'm proud of you user

We'll see who is seething when your fortune changes.

Thank you. Now I only need another $293 to start my business.

nocoiners are pathetic

Guys it's not going to crash, I took out a third mortgage on my house just to invest in this. I'll be a multimillionaire and you will still be poor. I bought at 10,500 and gave no regrets cause it will hit 100,000k

Already back up. You can easily tell who the inexperienced fuckers are. They look at the very recent trends and think it is indicative of the market as a whole. Look at the last year of activity, dumbass.

But it was up to $11K before at major sell off.

>W-we'll s-see

HAHAHAHAH!! thats all you have?!!

Enjoy being bitter

So you're just going to hold on to them and wait to gain "money" or actually sell them?

This, any idiot from a 3rd world country can see this, why can't Sup Forums?
Round whole numbers have psychological power. Just like digits.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-29/bitcoin-plunges-back-below-10000

Since they are projected to hit between 20k and 80k before stabilizing, he'd be a fool to sell now.
Some people think hundreds of thousands per coin eventually.

Stupid nocoiners don't like losing their money. Like come on I'm still worth millions in bitcoins I can't cash out on while it slumps, no one will clear my sell orders.

>bitshills shitposting constantly
>get told it's a bubble for idiots
>bubble pops
>bitshills confused and angry

Bitcoin will never be a currency, maybe a future crypto will but not bitcoin. Max 5 transactions per second at a cost of 50kw/h electricity each. Ya'll are speculating on a worthless commodity against rich institutions that don't even understand what crypto is, might as well invest into runescape gold.

This is bad news fellas. And I dont see a true bottom.

I mean the price is at the mercy of big buyers and this thing could absolutely crash to sub 3k

i-it's going to hit 40k don't forget to get in now while you still can

You don't have to do it all at once, sell 10k now at 22sats, and place 10k orders at say 25 and 29 sat (or wherever you think is best). That way you minimize risk, and can potentially make decent gains if the price randomly spikes. If they don't sell in 6h, close the orders, sell 10k at market value, and place 5k orders at 25 & 29. If they don't sell in another 6h, just sell at market value. Stop-loss orders are nice too.

If it crashes sub 3k, each one of you grab their close friends and each starts pooling small monthly sums into bitcoin.

I've already cashed out several hundred thousand USD worth of Bitcoin over the years.

I made a decision last year to not touch anymore regardless, even if they failed completely.

I believe in the tech, and so does anyone who pays enough attention.

Also, seePeople have predicted upwards of 100k per coin. If I told you it would be 10k last year, you would have laughed at me. Not laughing now though, huh?

>coindesk.com/price/
Oh damn that looks scary! Wonder how it's doing now?

>pic related

Oh. It's recovering already.

hitting 7k soon

Well how bad was that drop really?
How does it look compared to this week overall?

>pic related

Can you purchase a car with bitcoin? A house? How about some clothes, or just a simple meal? You can't, no retailer will ever accept a currency so volatile it fluctuates 5-10% per day. And if they did it would physically break the blockchain system and transactions would take months to process. Tulip Mania 2017

>what is bull/bear trap
lmao

Well I'm sure that decline will look dramatic if we check out this month.

Ey buddy, I missed the boat, I was going to buy a bunch when it was under 100 but ya know hard times. Can you spare just one for this humble pepe farmer?

19HzkuWMgj3Ujhfind9BuEXgP7eqDegZir

I came here to get away from /biz/ now fuck off kike

OH crap! It is even visible on the monthly chart. How's it been doing this year anyways?

Hope shit goes down to at least 5k. I want so stock up some more.

Just bought 500 eur btc more :^)

So it drops back o $8k and I buy on the dip. Do you even know what AI is?

No, I'd rather give to a starving African

You had all the chances in the world. You had the opportunity.. but you didn't take it.

You could have gotten a job, done anything in the 8+ years it took to break 2-3k but you didn't bother

Too damn bad faggot

At least change your memeflag when you shitpost, man.

Wait, wait. So bitcoin reaches 10k for the first time in its entire history YESTERDAY. Then today it dips back below for a few hours and it's a catastrophe?

Just buy a portion of a bitcoin at the lowest point. That’s what I’m waiting on. Use profit from selling it once it goes back up to buy more when it innevitably drops again

It has been since like 2015 dude also
Smh desu senpai

Don't get me wrong I have no Bitcoin and never have but the graph is literally just flat for the day.

lol you don't have any bitcoins gtfo fag

>one day
lmao get the fuck outta here. I'm 15k up in the last 3 months

being this new to crypto wow
its very volatile and unstable

Enjoy becoming homeless, goy

Not far fetched. Just not so simple. Anyway a experienced trader in an unregulated market is like a 50 Bmg is to a bunny.

No fapping while its rising is the best thing imo.

t. Bitter rage

I don't get it what is driving the demand for pedocoins?

Which means it'll never be a reliable asset for trading.
Lmao
Economics 101

Jsut checked can still buy and stell at around 8300 to 8800. You are just faggots.

Illegal use such as drug trade, money laundering, tax evasion and terrorist funding.

Don't be surprised once the (((regulation))) hits.

Enjoy being British

Good. Once it gets down to $5,000 it’s time to BUY BUY BUY!

>criminal activities
I suspect people are using it now as a means of money laundering since the regulations around those financial institutions are non-existent.

People thought they`d get rich buying coins on the internet!

>Well how bad was that drop really?
>How does it look compared to this week overall?
18% in five and a half hours is literally nothing in real terms

This.

It's not for weak hands.

Best feeling in the world

Almost as good as going to Australia on holiday and fucking everything in sight