Bitcoin in freefall after cracking $10,800

Bitcoin in freefall after cracking $10,800.
Coinbase site is down so people can't sell.

Is /biz finally on suicide watch?

Oh boy gotta check on to see all the pink wojacks

Coinbase is crooked as fuck. They ALWAYS have some "problem" whenever the price starts to plummet that prevents people from being able to sell. You can bet your ass that they are making a killing while everyone locked out will be taking the loss.

litterally went fucking IN today

its gonna recover? r-right??

All exchanges do this.

eventually

b..but crypto isn't supposed to be jew'd!

No. They blame it on technical issues. That isn't normal behavior. Unless you've been in on it, refrain from commenting on it.

Any sane person knows Bitcoin Cash is the real Bitcoin anyways.

>minor service outage
GAHHH IT'S TRUE.

Let it crash and then invest for the longterm. Shouldn't have bought in after 10k.

How (((convenient)))

Countless people wouldve set to sell at 10K. Thats all this is. Same as every other dip after reaching a benchmark.

Me too lol, fuuu

Who knows where it goes. Could bounce back. Yo only know when it has happened.

it's amazing how people actually buy ath. Unless they just put it in alts right away.

LOL I wondered. It seemed only natural that once it hit 10k people would start unloading it.

It's one of these threads.
Yes, yes, it's all done, it's over forever and ever.
See ya after the next cycle.

FIRE SALE
BUY

Exchanges also have limit downs to prevent massive selloffs.

LOL

it's like nobody learned a god damn thing from mt gox manipulating the price and then claiming technical troubles whenever it started to fall so they could have time to rig it upwards again

>buying ATH

I bought at $500, I can literally just not care.

We warned you about the cryptojew... but no you anons were smarter than the kikes

The Jew always wins

Shit, I have to buy and I only have a few hundred bucks. I'm going to get $20 bucks worth. The price is too low.

>that nocoiner cope
lel we're at the levels we were 3 days ago

People buying at 10k were retarded anyway

is now the time to buy some cheap bitcoins?

i laugh at all the idiots that bought it on 10k.

WAIT IT'S ALREADY NEARLY BACK TO 10K LMAO

Sweety... it’s 9400 per coin. That means minimum 9400 bucks to buy in

>buying at all time high

Are you fucking retarded?

Kek literally the only reason to go to /biz/

you can buy pieces of bitcoin, retard

bear trap bro

no
>9k
>cheap
wait until it hits 4-5k then MAYBE think about it before purchasing

It's time

SHORT IT

I hope you learned a lesson for being this stupid

You can buy any amount worth you pleb fuck

wait for it to go down a couple thousand, a crash needs to last long enough to really spook people into not buying right back in 5 minutes later

wow you're so dumb it hurts.

you dont have to buy a whole coin. you can buy 0.00001 of a coin. its like if you traded a yen for a penny. its doesnt matter to people with bitcoins.

Of course I knew that dipshit I’m saying that to protect him from buying into the fake market and losing his money

Go retard

Cashed out yesterday, this was going to happen sooner or later.Going to watch those fags on /biz/ autistic screeching.

what alt doesn't follow btc? I sold .2 at 10k and bought 4 eth, but it's dpwn too

>goes from 25 to 1000
>crashes to 150

>goes from 150 to 10,000
>crashes to ????

Coinbase is currently experiencing problems right now.

DA4e9C3zJWjWjj72QezcfX4dTt3stS3EPD
Gib dogecoin

So buy now?

>Implying thats what it did

Dumb cunt

25?

This is pretty funny

(((When I predicted Bitcoin at $500,000 by the end of 2020, it used a model that predicted $5,000 at the end of 2017. BTC has accelerated much faster than my model assumptions. I now predict Bitcoin at $1 million by the end of 2020. I will still eat my dick if wrong.)))

that is what happened

buy high sell low, good work my man

wtf no. thats not what you said.

I love how you morons don't realize that 11000/10400 = 5.7% price movement which is normal for such an asset. Look at Berkshire Hathaway stock and you daily movements of about $5000, go look if you don't believe me the ticker is BRK.A

Guess who's gay then.

No. If you didn't buy in at 2.5k (at the latest), you aren't going to make money.

Like Clockwork.

Can anyone find us some good (((coincidences))) of the cause?

Dont ask questiond goy! We know what is happening

ITS THE BIGGEST JEW IN THE WORLD IDIOT

all currency can be jewed. When it comes to currency and trading put you "jew hat" on.

They are trying to corner it again just like they did with all other currencies. RESIST (not that you need to, but the more people on the platform the better... Think of entire "City States" (or at least potential ones) having their own bitcoin market exchange. Ie, sao paulo gets nuked. Bitcoin worthless there. St. Louis manufacturing/agriculture up/ climate change fucks up the coasts... St. Louis residents "only accept bitcoin" for signifigant (interstate/international currency) exchanges

Bitcoin is worth its infinite weight in gold since only a month 7 years ago it was worth nothing... entire industries/livlihoods are based on bit

IT CAN NOT - AND I MEAN IT -
CAN
NOT
DIE
(within the next decade --- you will always have at least hundreds on the dollar - the best thing to do with 60k laying around is BUY BUY BUY)

DONT SAY I NEVER TOLD YOU FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY

ugh watch any competent tech analysis - its going to correct to about 7500 or so and then rebounce

>Coinbase site is down so people can't sell.

BUT I WAS ASSURED BY THE INTERNET I COULD ALWAYS INSTANTLY GET CASH FOR MY BITCOINS!

So look at eth?

>using cuckbase
what did you expect you dumb fuck

Can you give a legit rundown on converting bitcoin to cash?

So far all I get are "you can do it its easy" posts but no actual methodology

I thought you guys had practice at getting rammed up the a-hole

i think this is the right chart

tough to see

>Swede
>Leaf
Those two are niggers investing the welfare money they got from the state.

Right but why do people take bitcoin? What is it a promise of? How does it have a value?

fuck i recently bought some ethereum and litecoin to try to get into this. i specifically avoided bitcoin because i thought a lot of people would cash out at 10000 but ethereum and litecoin crashed too! WTF!?

just sell locally for cash
oh wait Sup Forums cant have person to person interactions

Pension funds, cities, 401k funds investing in aircoin... They will be left holding the bag.

why are no coiner so pathetic.
Free fall drops to the price it was yesterday.

This.
Just people trying to get you to feed pump and dump

>both graphs squeeze 2016 to now into 1 year
Lol moron

Its made that way to make people go WOW ITS GONNA CRASH

gdax is working like normal. What kind of pleb would use coinbase to sell/buy? Coinbase is literally meant for grandmas that don't understand exchanges. The ceo even said that.

Its a natural market pull back. Happens every time there is a surge of any market.

People will buy ANYTHING if they're materialistic retards who think they'll get rich.

I cannot wait for this shit to crash. The assmad is going to be almost as bad as Trumps election. All these retarded sheep that thought they were going to be millionaires because they had imaginary computer money that they couldn't actually use.

>Being this much of a dumb cunt
Bitcoin is 9 years old and you still haven't bothered to do any research at all?

You're a sucker, and you'll die a sucker

actual methodology: sell bitcoin for USD on exchange, transfer USD to your bank account, pay taxes on gains.

it's not fucking rocket science, and people do it every day.

So buy eth and litecoin right now?

i still think it will rebound. its just a lot of people pulling out right now but it will probably get more stable the next time it reach 10000.

oh god tell me im right...

>WOW ITS GONNA CRASH
there's no way it isn't gonna crash.
It's just a question of when...

Another bitter no coiner

>I missed out so I HOPE IT CRASHES
Lol, you don't even understand bitcoin

>made up currency with no intrinsic value and no military or government backing is crashing

Didn't see this one coming

first time seeing a graph?

also the first one was the wrong chart, its 2010-2013

I spent only $8 on bitcoin and now I have over 1 billion USD worth, but - because of my insanely high IQ, one of the highest - I am making the CHOICE to not cash out on it when the value is clearly going to continue to go up. I COULD choose to take out my 1 billion United States Dollars worth of bitcoins I spent 8 dollars on, but I am too intelligent.

Sorry I don't do drugs, bong

And how are you supposed to use gdax without a coinbase account exactly?

> Buying when its already 10k

Jesus christ, how fucking stupid can you get

Greater Fool Theory

Why didn't you stupid goy sell at $10000? That was the plan all along...