RedPill me on cigarettes

RedPill me on cigarettes.

Makes you smarter or just 'cancer sticks'

cancer sticks

Both. Mild nootropic, cancerous. If you must smoke, switch to actual tobacco. Passive smoking is a lie btw.

smokeem if you gotem boi

Natural tobacco won't give you cancer.

Cancer, either use swedish snus or nicotine gum or get yourself a vape. Nicotine is defiantly a nootropic.

they make u a fag

It's both.

Don't smoke. Fmr smoker here. It's poison. Total Bitch to quit. You are free to smoke, but it will kill you earlier.

'jew sticks'
Found that out and stopped immediately.

>passive smoke is a lie
Ever seen a smokers house? The yellow tint on everything that was once white speaks for itself.

Shutup red button nip monkey

That’s kind of a meme, it’s not hard to quit. You just have to want to. I started smoking when I was 14, I never really wanted to quit so every time I “tried,” I would make it two days max. Now I’m 24, about 4 weeks ago I was like you know what, I’m easily throwing away a couple hundo a month on this, I smell like shit, no real positive effects and only negative long term ones, fuck it I’m done. Haven’t looked back.

they are called fags by britbongs and shaped phallic and inserted in mouth. hate my countrymen smoke so much.

Boost test helps focus stains lungs with a resin that sticks and is hard to cough out which leads to breathing trouble if used frequently and regularly.

Oh, well that must be true for everyone then!! I quit several months ago and still have dreams about it. Just because it was easy for you does not mean it's easy for everyone.

Tar and tobacco. Enjoy

Just smoked one earlier since I've been on the vodka.

They're degenerate and a waste but every now and then who cares?

Best advice would be never try them. I go=t connected to them through drugs and drink so it's hard to give them up completely.

thank you based samurai-san. Don't worry Japanese people are smart and will eventually quit all-together.

>Japanese people are smart
Tell that to the incels

I quit when I wanted to start running, it's always in the back of my mind, but I can't stand cigarette smoke anymore. Cigars and pipes, though...

healthier than w/e medication amerimutts give to their offspring

if youre not a total degenerate you smoke outside tho

t. smoker