Overlord movie trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=08LiO0Zxyzo
Are you hyped?

mfw it's just a bunch of S1 scenes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WltdK-etpXc
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=60534030
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wait, are those clips the movie? They're not planning on just reusing the anime right?

God I fucking hope they're not.

Reminder that the drama CD is in 2 days.

They better fucking now. We riot dressed as skeletons if that's true.

>mfw tried my best to find differences with S1
>even put trailer and S1 side to side
>It's literally same shit

*better not

Dat image tho

I want a poster of it

They better have MY BABIES in the movie.

If they do it well, that will freak the hell out of secondaries.

I kind of never get spooked by the anime, even though I can get nightmares over 3DPD horror films.
It's not realistic enough to scare me I guess in contrast to make me hard.

babies are fucking scary user

Wait, this fucker spooked me alright when he first appeared.
Couldn't find the exact video for that moment.
It was two dudes and a bloody shadow beyond train window.
youtube.com/watch?v=WltdK-etpXc

Isn't this just a recap?

>recap
It seems that it is so far.
Maybe they'll just use same team to add Nigredo and golems and reuse S1 for the rest of the scenes.

It's a trailer for 1st movies, there's 2 coming out.
Still recap tho

>both movies are recap
God fucking damnit Kadokawa, how could you do this to us?

Seriously? And here I thought that we'd be seeing some lizardmen action

It's confirmed that there will be new scenes and characters.
So this preview is shit.

>So this preview is shit.
I think no one would argue with that.
I hoped they would atleast re-do all the scenes with new graphic and add few new ones.

Still recap for our resident autist, and we love em for it.
Merry Christmas!

>RECAP movie

No thanks

But what if it's epic?

>80 minutes of talking
>2 minutes of action

I wonder if Albedo gets the bone in the movies.

Not if she still has that stupid anime armor

Yeah, I was hoping she would have this.
With a fucking shield any proper tank should have.

Maybe tank builds work differently in YGG.

From what we've seen in NW so far, they work pretty much like this.

Can't stop the rock

I'd shop havel's comic with albedo, but I don't have enough albedo manga armor head pics to do it.

Does Nazarick celebrate christmas? What will each guardian be doing during christmas eve?

>Christmas
>Not Ainzmas
>The day their Merciful Lord Ainz decided to stay to the last with his friends precious creations

How are you supposed to celebrate Ainzmas? What do the guardians do to celebrate it?

The usual sasugas.
Basically Ainzmas is every day.
Cuz it would be blasphemy not to celebrate it every moment.

How do you celebrate Peropero's day?

You eat the cake.

What's the point in making these recap movies? Why do they think people would be interested in it when they already seen the anime. It's retarded.

Maybe cover the audience that missed S1.
Rekindle the hype and simply throw a bone to starving fans during long pause between LN volumes.

I dont think thats what he would have wanted.
I thought it was just a LN comercial.

>I dont think thats what he would have wanted.
He'd jerk the hell out of his barbed birdcock while watching user.

This could've been a good show were not for the isekai bullshit.

It should've just been a show about an evil skeleton guy trying to conquer the world, told through the eyes of the villain.

Instead you get to see that regular guy protecting what he cares about is pretty much a villain to anyone who stands in his way.

>told through the eyes of the villain
>villain

>barbed birdcock
Peroronchino's worst nightmare would be discovering he cant jerk off no more.

>Peroronchino
>Jerk off
Why would he ever want to do that in NW?

Shalltear has said repeatedly that Ainz is the most beautiful existence in Nazarick and the World, I doubt she wants an over sized duck over that. Getting cucked by your best friend would be worse than dying, the same for Tabula and Albedo also.

Pfffft.
Any NPC would prioritize their creator, no matter the fetishes in the settings.

Say that to Albedo.

Why?
If Tabula would be there he would either give okay or override the settings.

>bounded by lust
>libido still harbors hatred for AOG
Until any of the members appear and try to take away their creations it's still possible

All of those Yuri settings tell me that he would just watch Shalltear fuck the VBs and Arche while he masturbates on a corner.

Just search for that ShalltearxSolution set on pixiv.

This one?

Nah
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=60534030

>Chair tits too big.

Thats the only downside also I feel like Solution should have at least 20 cm on Shalltear. How canon is their relationship btw?

Chair invited Shalltear to play together with VBs after realizing possible lewd applications of Solution slime abilities.

>Chair invited Solu

>lewd applications of Solution slime abilities
Please do tell. Did she inherit a lewd sixth sense from Peroronchino?

>that low ass quality angel mace from the anime made it into the fucking movie
why god?

Before assaulting Brain' gang hideout Chair, VB and Solution took out a bunch of bandits that ambushed them on the road.
At the time Shalltear witnessed Solution partially dissolving a man while keeping him alive inside her.
Chair was also surprised that Solution have a space inside her enough to comfortably accommodate several persons that's where she stores murdery assassin stuff and consumables.

We hope it's just an early promo and they actually redid the graphics.
Hopeful hope is hopeful.

How many chairs can fit in a solution? What if someone has sex with Solution while Shalltear is inside? provided that someone is a Supreme Being.

>How many Chairs into Solution
idk it was only described as much more spacious than you would think from outer appearance
>what if sex
That's just like a [Storage] or [Bottomless bag], extra-dimensional storage.
Don't expect bone poking out inside to the amusement of Solution guests.

What race is Pestonya, (dog) beast woman?

Best Woman (Dog).

>Dog
Well Im sure Aura would be eager to share her pets with her once she goes into estrus.

I agree that the series would be better off--and much easier to convince other people to get into--without the isekai bullshit.

However, at the very least, it offers a platform for solid worldbuilding, and a means to excuse the villain being relatable to us readers. It's something I'm willing to tolerate because there's no better story with a skeletal lich protagonist on Earth or elsewhere.

I'll be getting the official English releases of the first two novels tomorrow morning. I hear they're actually good, ignoring the handful of silly mistakes cataloged in these threads in the past. Looking forward to seeing how the translations compare otherwise.

I was also expecting the Ainz Nendoroid by now, but they don't ship until sometime next month, which seems careless, but I don't think Christmas is much of a big deal in Japan as it is.

Fuck off Jew Press.

If they were all Jews, they'd be more competent translators.

Lame-ass goym wageslaves are translating for their Jew overlords obviously.
They're all shit.
Don't feed them user.

I don't see an issue with supporting an official release of a series I care about, as long as the translation is legible. The goofs are embarrassing and inexcusable, but someone I trust says the paragraphs have more depth than fan translations and the pros outweigh the cons overall. They do need to knock off the lack of care in editing, though.

>supporting an official release of a series I care about
Buy nip novel and merch, nip authors get shit in terms of royalties from gaijin licenses.
If you care about series - you will stop supporting this predating scum.
Everyone: authors, nip readers, nip publisher and we, filthy gaijins, were fine without Jew Press.
It's Jew Press who will die without anyone of those.
No one need them while they need everybody, they're parasites.

Is she going to be okay?

Why wouldn't she?
Also fukken saved.

Nah Demiurge already made a cage for her in the happy farm.

Renner is already providing people for the happy farm.
Demi won't throw her in until she outlives her usefulness or otherwise blasphemes against Ainz-sama.

>Your Ainz Ooal Gown Nendoroid has been shipped
>Your Albedo Nendoroid hasn't
SOON
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

Shipped? Where'd you order it from? Why do I have to wait until January?

Ordered straight from goodsmile company, AOG nendo shipped on the 22nd, currently somewhere around Tokyo on its way to France.

Ordering direct was the smart thing to do, clearly.

Will Maruyama and So-Bin publish an art book with all the minor characters and NPCs/Mercenaries/POP summons/monsters that dont get art? I really want to see what they look like.

This, a thousand times. I'm still miffed So-Bin didn't draw the library Overlords (I want to see how Ainz differs from NPC ones), but then again, Maruyama himself uncharacteristically didn't describe them at all.

>This PV
I fucking hope it go beyond season 1 so we can at least get to see a little of Sebas kicking everyones shit in.

On another note, I just wanted to drop in and say im very much enjoying the absolute roflstomp that is going on in volume 9

Don´t you dare. I´m begging you I want my entoma

>trailer
>show nothing new

Almost as disappointing as Lupu

>“Hmph! Who’s this Ainz Ooal Gown? Like Lindon said, what can one man do? If he flies, we’ll shoot him down with bows. The same if he attacks from far away. What can one magic caster do? Those stories of magic casters who change the battlefield by themselves are just that, stories!”
I am a horrible person for enjoying people walking straight to dragon's lair and not realising it until too late.
Such a shame we didn't get enough nobles POV in volume 10, i hope we're going to see there all this named nobles are now.

>I am a horrible person
We know.
Nothing new for Sup Forums though.

this is for the recap not and the movie.

>for the recap not
>and the movie.

Will she be less retarded in the movies?

No, but she is still a cute.
Speaking of which, what kind of thing that Baron tried to pull to warrant a broken hand from Nabel? What this guy was thinking about?

>What this guy was thinking about?
Her fine ass?

>Her fine ass?
Yeah, it's understandable. But i was asking more about what this guy hoped to achieve?
Like, she is an adamantium rank adventurer - hero of mankind, the trump card of humanity against monsters.
And the fact that high level adventurers can fight a good chunk of human army by themeselves is a known NW fact.
It's just not that kind of person you should offend under any circumstances, unless you can actually deal with this person.

Well maybe he was cocky enough to dismiss public weight of Adamantium adventurer.
He must've really wanted a piece of that ass user, can you really blame him?

Well, i can't. I must admit that.
This guy isn't aware that if something happens the Kingdom will be the one who throw him away.
Still, i just can't grasp my head around what this guy's master plan to get Nabel ass was?