Why do people in POL think that black people aren’t equal to whites and/or asians

What makes them inferior?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xr9_EIQU9I4&feature=youtu.be
pdfs.semanticscholar.org/a2d7/85edd7aa61b7ba51355053cc61d8b924fe35.pdf
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/strawman
youtube.com/watch?v=xQ_jHXqpTuA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

being black

/thread

I have no idea, OP.

Why do black people feel entitled to latch onto whites and their creations? go create your own greatness instead of whining at us about equality.

Well, you are a member of the jackass party. Dig a little deeper into your history and you'll find the answer.

Look at that cultural appropriation.

You can dress that chimp up like a person, it's still a waste of resources.

Look at Africa. Look at Europe/NE-Asia.

I rest my case.

>inb4 bell curves

Their general savagery along with lack of empathy and impulse control.

I made video discussing this:
youtube.com/watch?v=Xr9_EIQU9I4&feature=youtu.be

fpbp. Basically everything.

SCIENCE!©

Their culture and base instincs

Near-zero accomplishments in any area outside of music and athletics, combined with their bizarre misunderstandings of history and government.

And a good number of them are criminals, and everybody is somehow supposed to not notice this.

That's why.

>What makes them inferior?
Bait
Most people arent saying blacks are inferior but rather that blacks cause ALOT of problems for society as a whole and that they hide behind a veil of "opression" while attacking other races

Look at fucking BLM, people who contribute nothing but unrest, violence and hatred to society are somehow seen by the media and themselves as victims

>when one BasedJap is all of Japan

If you want black hate thread why don't you just ask for it?

Because of evidence.

>Sup Forums is one person

Also /thread

They say they are inferior every day. They say they need programmes and money and help. They say they cant cope with school work and want it dumbed down.

The left coddles them like retards that cant do shit for themselves. The fucking university newspaper editors are barely literate and write at a 3rd grade level.

School teacher entrance exams are being gutted so minorities pass.

Every day we are bombarded with all these examples of why minorities are retarded and we must lower the bar so they can participate in white society.

We didnt say they were subpar. You did.

I've always been curious as to the context of this video? Anyone know?

>crime
>inability to live in modern society
>inability to govern their own countries
>lack of work ethic
>lack of education or any interest in education

Just to name a few.

Ability to found a successful country

By successful, a country that people want to go to live.

No excuses, no white is stopping you, found a country that people would find successful .

That's it

No, but I know one thing, American niggers sure don't prefer browns to "oppressive/racist" whites

“Inferior” is the wrong word. We recognize we are completely different beings and it’s unfair to any species of self aware hominids to be forced on top of one another. We are too far removed from each other to be considered superior or inferior. We are night and day, summer and winter, hot and cold.

History, tell me a single cultural, technological, social, civil accomplishment Africans ever did in the last 2k years compared to: Asia, EU (and America by European migration) and indonesia

+1 subscriber

primarily it's that their average IQ is much lower than people who left subsaharan africa.

pdfs.semanticscholar.org/a2d7/85edd7aa61b7ba51355053cc61d8b924fe35.pdf
Pic related and source

The other big reason why niggers are inferior on average to non-niggers is that they are much more violent and criminal and far less able to plan for the future or delay gratification. They're naturally very impulsive which makes them far more likely not to study in school, be much more likely to use drugs, much more likely to commit crime, much less able to keep a stable family , much more likely to have STDs.

>In a meeting with literally every higher up manager/exec in the "company" I do contract work for
>"network admin" pipes up to "AXE QUESSIONS"
>SMGDH
Why, you axe?

post more please

That's just saddening. I wonder what she did wrong (in their eyes)?

Just look at Africa you untamable parasites of humanity. If you want to live wild go live in the wild, you don't belong with the rest of us.

>What makes them inferior?

What makes them equal?

stop making these threads you shill faggot, theyre on every page, go damn u people are annoying...they arent inherently inferior, theyre culture is just garbage and that is whay makes them suck...if they had a culture like japan, china, or persia we wouldnt be having this convo

>lack of emotions
>violent
>racist
Gee, I wonder why people hate niggers.

>White Americans nuked and firebombed civilians. and threw law abiding citizens into camps because a military installation got bombed

>White Americans invaded other lands and slaughters thousands for their resources.
>White Americans invaded the middle east and killed 2 million civilians because 2 thousand people died in a tower and said civilians and country wasn't even responsible for said tower.
>White americans killed tens of thousands of their own kind just to have slaves
>white americans genocided the country's natives because whites didnt want to share

>hurrr niggers are savages.

Get over yourself

It's not that black people are inferior, it's that their culture sucks and teaches them to be stupid and bad human beings who abuse women and end up in prison.

I wish all whites would move out of africa so niggers would just kill each other instead.

Then people can go back and harvest the minerals.

They just wanted to do that. Any other reason is just an excuse.

>confusing governments with people.

bad shilling, jewface

We just aren't. Liberals have oversold the niggers are sooooo smart/have big dicks/are strong narrative that it's becoming increasingly obvious in the public that it's all a sham. We need to disavow these liberals who consider themselves our pets before they bring us down with them.

They did. The only ones left are stuck in south africa. They've actually made laws to keep them there so the farming industry doesn't fall to shit like what happened to Zimbabwe. If you want to take a real fuckin redpill, read up on Rhodesia.

hmmm well lets see, governments are composed of people. people that are voted in by people. Said government people makes decisions and legislation that impact their people.
sooooo. people then, right?

Fuck the Police and destroying that Police car...they most fuck with US for no reason other than for been black

Gee, I wonder who could be behind this post.

if you are going to cause a riot better do it damn well, not just grabbing your nut sack and scream MUH DICK, this pic shows a job well done, thanks for sharing

>Lower average IQ overall
>Higher prevalence to anti-social personality traits
>Higher time preference
I wouldn't say this makes them inherently inferior, but black people are definitely different from white people modally.

Main difference is white people did all that shit during war time. Niggers do it to themselves and others because they're fucking bored

>war justifies savagery but only when whites do it. Never when blacks do it even if black savagery in the US is because of whites and their systems they created so that whites remain on one rung above non-whites on the social ladder.

Whew boy.

>inb4 other countries

Do you really wanna play that game? Because i can play all day.

>niggers are niggers
>he posts Leafs
You're not really making much of an argument here.

So you mean to say those rioting niggers are at war right now? Is this what a nigger amounts to in warfare?

No, thats not what im saying. What iam saying and all the shit you see is what happens when decades upon decades of shitty systemic racist programs come to a head.

Maybe whites shouldn't have done the following after slavery:
1. Intentionally defunded inner city schools so that whites have a better shot than blacks.

2. Intentionally brought drugs into struggling inner city areas to further cripple their already weakened stability so whites could fund prisons and wars. Then throw black fathers in prison for longer sentences than whites creating more instability in black communities.

3. All of Jim Crow

4. Assassinating black leaders that could have brought promise, stability, and unity in the black community.

5. Tulsa, Ok

...Just read a history book.
You cant stick your arm in a wood chipper then get pissed off when said wood chipper takes your arm off.

Its all starts at the home and education

But you can't have both of those things if you pass bias laws and prison sentences and train police to slaughter the fathers for fun and cripple their schools.

Nigger they defunded the schools when they saw how your subspecies attempts to "learn". They brought the drugs in because they knew that's how little effort it takes to control you. All of Jim Crow was made to protect whites from your criminally barbaric existences. And last but not least, most of your leaders were killed by your own, not whites. Tulsa, no. Stop sucking your kike master and look at how fucked up your people really are by reading real african history a la Ghezo.

They were conditioned to be inferior by liberals that simply see them as a voting block and need to keep them poor and stupid to stay on their side.

Wow lol your post

here you go

yourlogicalfallacyis.com/strawman

>hurr people voted for Roosevelt therefore it’s The same as if they voted to firebomb Dresden

No you retard.
Democracy works by electing leaders who then make the decisions . You don’t know what kind of military decisions that leader will make if you vote them in.

You niggers are more savage than whites because when you look within any country niggers always commit more crime per capita in that country than whites.

pic related

Monkey suits a monkey suit

All the niggers and larpers in this thread ignore this proof of black intellectual inferiority.

I'm an enterprise cloud architect. I go to conventions for Netapp, VMWare, EMC, Cisco, Microsoft and other vendors.
There is not one black cloud architect. It's mostly white guys and the odd poo and chink. The internet would collapse if blacks had to run it. So no, they are not equal, they cannot built what we've built and they can't even maintain it. Empire of Dust.

Plenty of good black people out there, the best thing they could do is try to separate themselves culturally from their lesser halves.

I know it's hard for a nigger to read, but try to understand this. First, that's not how a strawman works. Second, in case you forgot, is the argument of whether or not niggers are inferior. Your suggestion is that it's not their blood, its their circumstances. I just fucking explained to you how the circumstances do NOT explain why you niggers are so bestial. The democrat party tried pushing drugs and crime onto the irish, the slavs, and the italians when they came over during the first big wave of immigration. NONE of that shit stuck with them for long. But niggers? It not only stuck, it fucking flourished. You cannot use context as a fucking excuse this late in the game nigger, it's been too long and EVERYONE is starting to see through your shit.

>Fuck the Police and destroying that Police car...they most fuck with US for no reason other than for been black

White people have an ingrained hatred for criminality and dishonesty, which allowed us to build the greatest nations and societies. So when we see you guys steal when you don't have to, lie constantly (kangz, dindu nuff) and create a culture that celebrates ignorance, violence and narcissism at the expense of our tax dollars you can bet we all fucking loathe you, especially the people that have to deal with you, the cops, that are trying to keep you from destroying the world we've built with your niggertivity.

>elected officials are no longer breathing, bleeding, feeling human beings once elected and people that vote are no longer human either when they vote hurrr

^Your post.

I responded to that post because he claimed that a group of people that label themselves "government" are somehow magically not people. despite them being people, getting voted in by people, working for people, and creating laws for people that impact people.

So did you happen to pass your remedial classes?

On average they have lower impulse control, lower intelligence and are predisposed to violence. Each of these traits is genetic, unchangeable and if left unchecked turns a civilisation into a warzone.
Wherever they go, destruction and poverty follow. The phenomenon of white flight is well documented because blacks keep moving into white neighbourhoods and destroying them. Black flight is non-existent because white people are actually tolerable and improve the area around them.
There has never been a successful African nation and there never will be. Any success or rise in quality of life in Africa comes from the hard work of outside peoples and leads to rampant reproduction with no thought of the consequences. This in turn leads to yet more violence.
They continue this parasitic lifestyle in order to gain more power within their host societies, all at the original population's expense. Just about every black in America today owes any and all success due to a diversity quota, whinging about racism, welfare and identity politics.
A huge part of black identity is slavery. Liberals gather in their thousands to protest the injustices of slavery and colonialism and demonise whites who, decades later, had nothing to do with it and have never owned a slave. When it comes to the subject of Arab slaves, or Chinese slaves, or that there was slavery in Africa centuries before any colonists arrived they could not be less interested.
They should have been left in Africa where they had their own culture, people and land. Their own nature kept their population in check and they did not have the mental capacity to make use of the resources available to them which would have benefited other nations and which they would not have missed. Instead, out of the goodness of our hearts, the rest of the world allowed them to join civilisation, and they in turn ruined it.
A race that cannot survive without exterior help is, relative to one that can, inferior.

There's nothing wrong with black people. American black culture is the problem.

Nigger schools have more sorbet on them now but are still garbage because niggers are such thugs who think that studying is “white people shit”

Nobody brought drugs to black neighbourhoods as a conspiracy, it happened because you primitive niggers are so impulsive and so lacking in the ability to consider the future consequences of your actions that you make much better drugs customers, I.e. addicts than whites.
It’s simple economics. There was more demand among you people.
Black people get longer jail sentences because rhey’re Usually career criminals rather than first time offenders and because they virtually always plead not guilty out of some dumbass nigger sense of pride even though their lawyer advises them that the prosecution has got them and they should plead guilty for a lesser sentence , which is what white people do. And also because blacks are so poor they can’t afford decent lawyers.

More conspiracy theory shit. “The man” dudn’t Assassinate MLK or Malcolm x.

You niggers are the bottom of the social ladder in any country you move to , not just America. It isn’t just a function of “boo boo him crow”.
You’re also naturally much more stupid and violent and unable to think about the future than other people.

>Your suggestion is that it's not their blood, its their circumstances.
What does it even matter? who cares if subhuman acts subhuman because reasons? it's still subhuman. Racists win.

BASED!
I am actually one foot in this camp. I think a lot of the throwing-baby-out-with-the-bath water types are literally homebody nerds with pent up aggression and IQs way below their own estimations.
I don't like blacks, most of the time. But I have a good friend who is black and was an Air Force dependent. He is really cool and probably the longest of my friendships ever. But he is very different from other, locally grown black kids who are on welfare or wage forever. It's sad that there aren't enough good black folks to justify keeping any of them around when the day of the rope comes.

Your people TOOK full advances of your rigged system. I too would have done the very same thing if the opportunities were reverse.

i'm not mad at you for taking advance, i'm upset because you want me to be okay with your taking advance of the rigged system.

Lmao nigger rage

Maths be Racist Ya'll

youtube.com/watch?v=xQ_jHXqpTuA

Need to lighten your accent a bit, otherwise this is great.

Muh dick Muh dick

Funny how wh*tes admire the vikings for looting and raping, and considerade them alpha.

Yet somehow consider these acts to be barbaric when it is done by non-whites.

Muh Democrats Muh Democrats

>There is no crime/drugs in any capacity in low income, low education white areas, only in low income, low education black areas because hurrr niggers.

Yo, Alex Trebek, What is meth, incest, child rape, and trailer parks for 1000?

But hold the phone there jimmy. If thats the case then explain why in every instance where blacks get access to good schools and stable homes do they not only exceed over poor blacks but also completely decimate poor whites (they real reason behind your animosity).

Its almost like a stable home, fair access to a proper education, and not being subjected police brutality and profiling creates upstanding blacks. Hell, this applies to anyone.

The question then becomes do blacks in poor areas have it worse than whites in poor areas.. We should just look at how police treat a drug peddling white guy vs a drug peddling black guy. We should also look at sentencing.

But considering your prejudices against blacks, i already know your answer wont be honest despite laughably overwhelming empirical evidence.

makes total sense that you would be too stupid to understand the post

Muh Kangs & shet Muh Kangs & shet

They bring down property values by not working and putting small business under by stealing anything not locked while raising taxes

diversity quotas and affirmative action

Umm. i dont think you properly read my post. nor understood its context.

Plenty of other races are living under this "rigged" system and they're doing just fine. If you can't handle this "rigged" system the rest of us call civilization then go back to Africa and live with your own people's system.

I prefer the Roman mentality. Vikings are indeed niggers

That they have to play the victim card all the time instead of getting shit done

What are dixiecrats aka the modern day republicans.

True;but that's not their fault.
It is 100% their fault they Choose to live on the Democratic Plantation.
& Sage btw

The Kansas City experiment gave black school districts $2 billion over ten years.

The money did nothing.

AYO ALEX MAH NIGGAH number of white trash vs number of niggers and their respective percentage of crime?

It is not in fact every instance a nigger does better than a poor white, in fact it's the opposite. A nigger in good conditions is BARELY even with a poor white if not inferior.

The nigger communities have done so much crime so often and for so long noone bothers even putting it on a news page anymore. Cops patrolling nigger neighborhoods KNOW they're more likely to deal with sick shit and they would if they were patrolling a trailer park.

And here's your real facts on how blacks perform in education.