Redpill me on Black Inventions

Were they the first? or did they just steal the idea from someone else?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jx8b6RzvC_Y
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBxCndj9i8a5XITUjywC78VN
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBw0XY3oFp48B4Yf2bHgmptG
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtByv0i04BQGH6vsJRRDbgUZc
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBwpWIp1co5lTlpkdFNIsthZ
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151153242
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150495667
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150376004
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149857233
youtube.com/watch?v=ahoJReiCaPk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Peanut butter was invented in 1500 by aztecs but black people claim they invented it.

FUCK OFF NO ITS CANADIAN

Mexican piece of shit fuck you with your fake history

They invented nogging.

should we farm?
should we mine?
should we build factories?
should we export our goods around the world?
NAH NIGGA LETS PLAY POOL

I never understood this image.

This song about racial inventors will tickle you, pol

youtube.com/watch?v=Jx8b6RzvC_Y

>I think that laughing black person cut was added in only in later versions

I know a black guy invented 2g digital coms, he was the first. I don't know of any other legit black inventor.

They pretty much cornered the market of raping and murdering white women

Jenkem!

Oh, and they invented chocalate chip cookies too. Forgot about that one.

what black inventions? there's no such thing as a "black invention" except for peanut butter and mud huts

Peanut Butter was invented by the Aztecs in the 1500s

NO IT WASNT ITS FUCKING CANADIAN FUCK OFF YOU DUMB SPIC

>black man patents a strange, inferior version of something that already exists
>nobody even uses it
>"Ayoo, we be invents and shiiiiet my dude."

Sage slide threads. Blacks made a couple things.

When are you goyim going to wise up?

Great plan: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBxCndj9i8a5XITUjywC78VN

Politics: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBw0XY3oFp48B4Yf2bHgmptG

White Nationalism: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtByv0i04BQGH6vsJRRDbgUZc

William Pierce: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBwpWIp1co5lTlpkdFNIsthZ

addtl. threads on Zionist agenda:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151153242
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150495667
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150376004
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149857233

The guitar was not invented by Flemming, fuck me where did you get this shit from?

Lol. I can't believe someone was dumb enough to make this little graphic. It makes it easy as fuck to grasp the fact that every single one of these "inventions" was something that already existed, actually invented by a white man, and a black just did something retarded to it and claimed to have invented something,like the baby carriage, the handles are moved from the rear to the front, pulled instead of pushed. Granted it would be appropriate for blacks to pull the carriage of their masters children, since they're nothing more than beasts of burden, but that's not a fucking invention.

The "cellular telephone" was just a corded version that looked like a traditional phone instead of the modernized one invented by whites, the stoplight had something like an extra unnecessary color added to it, two yellows or a different shade of yellow.

Blacks have invented nothing. They can only ape other, more intelligent races creations, and try to claim it as their own

Poster sold on Amazon

The Super Soaker

>The Super Soaker filled with bleach

FIFY

How the guck do you invent peanut butter? It's just mashed food.

Does anyone even acknowledge the inventor of mashed potatoes? Literally the same thing except replace peanuts with potatoes.

Ayy nigga we invented tomato sauce and shieet. Ayy MA nigga, we invented jelly and shoeet.

Ay hol up, we be making scam bled eggs n shit.

these aren't inventions. They're patents for versions of things that had already been invented. You really think the first mop was invented in the 19th century???

Im not mexican and you are a stupid leaf.

Then why are you claiming Mexicans invented peanut butter when they didn't?

Because he believes that wetbacks were kangs, also, I guess.Shit like this makes all us burgers look bad.
were the incas and aztecs kangs, bro?

Thank you number one ally

Bullshit. A white woman invented them and sold the invention for a lifetime supply of chocolate.

There was a nigger claiming that they invented Mac and cheese
WE WUZ ITALIANS

well woe to blacks then. their only real accomplishment in the modern world is now ripped from them. what will we do during black history month?

The bottom one is an atlatl
Still in use in Africa today

Canada wasn't even around in 1500
Canada did invent the moose and apologising though.

We will shill the hell out of the Jews running the slave ships to blacks

yeah because being the possessors of the peanut, and having molcajetes it would take 300 years and a nigger to come up with mashing them, right?
next you´re gonna say hominy is a white man´s invention in the 1600´s

Super soaker 9000

and the fried thing, that´s retarded as well

THERE WAS NO NIGGERS IN CANADA BACK THEN A WHITE CANADIAN INVENTED IT FUCK OFF FAGGOT LIBERAL

When you realize that the Super Soaker came to be because cap guns were giving nogs driveby shooting flashbacks.

Of course not.
The 1st mop was spanish. There is a joke in spain that consist "all spanish inventions consist to put a stick in something"

Jazz is actually an anomaly of harmonics and had been played with by composers since Chopin.

wtf are you talking about?

jazz works the way it does because functional harmony establised with the diatonic system, which is an invention of white people.
to say a race invented an anomaly, like jazz, would be like saying someone invented ultraviolet light. it's always been there even if it can't be seen.

pretty sure peanut butter was "invented" a few thousand years before the aztec culture even existed ...

Aerodynamic forces have been around before the wright brothers discovered the modern airplane. Black musicians discovered jazz, let them have their moment of glory.

i don't think Chopin was black. further, there are plenty of white jazz artists who contributed to different forms and styles. yet blacks get all the credit? nope.

they coined the genre but certainly did not "discover" it . the supersoaker is probably one of the most "legitimate" black inventions.
just because something is attributed to a certain ethnic group doesnt mean they actually invented it . case in point arabic numerals wich was invented by the hindus in india and later stolen by the arabs and ever since claimed to be their invention.

The Slam Dunk, of course...
The Lindy Hop is also too jovial to be a Caucasian construct

youtube.com/watch?v=ahoJReiCaPk

Blacks invented the stop light.
You're welcome world.