Sakuga anime of the year

Who wins SAOTY 2016

Other urls found in this thread:

sakugabooru.com/post/show/26248
yaraon-blog.com/archives/97341
youtu.be/2g6qC4Xkv-w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Haikyuu is the best anime of those, but it didn't have barely any sakuga.

Mob Psycho hands down. The entries in your chart are worthwhile mentions, though the finale of Flip Flappers may run into production issues. Fune wo Amu should be mentioned for best character animation.

Quality over quantity. Imo Haikyuu has the higher and msot technically impressive peaks

Mob Psycho easily.

The only category everyone can agree regarding Mob.

Haikyuu is for women, you fucking faggot.

Haikyuu overall was good quality wise. But S3 has so little sakuga compared to S2.

Can we all agree Kimi no Na wa is the sakuga movie of the year?

Poor user, I hope you can become able to enjoy things without letting their fanbase affect your opinion in the future.

It's the only sakuga movie this year, what else has been released? In this corner of the world and silent voice don't really seem like sakuga heavy movies and that second kizu movie looks like crap with all the 3D and simplistic shadow-less character designs.

This.

The Garo movie is good for action.

So what, you literal nigger? Shit is still good.

1. Mob Psycho
2. Occultic Nine
3. Flip Flappers
4. Hibike 2
5. Fune wo Amu

Are you guys homophobe or what?
Episode 1 of Yuri on Ice alone BTFO all anime.

Agree with one.
Two is rotoscoping garbage.
Three is fine.
Four should go to Phantom World, Hibike 2 barely has any sakuga and as far as character acting goes, Fune wo Amu is superior to it.

>not enjoying the best long-running sports series of the decade

You make me laugh, user.

It's garbage, only the OP looks great.

12/13 episodes looked like shit. Literally worse than Naruto's ratio of great to average animation.

>O:9
>rotoscoping
Holy shit, is that true? I don't watch it.

Hehe

Doesn't fucking matter when 1 episode is better than all 12 episodes of the other anime.

Nothing even close to Mob or O;9 or Flip Flappers at their best.

Some scenes look rotoscoped, specially ones with characters walking in angle shots

sakugabooru.com/post/show/26248

Nah he's retarded

That's pretty good.

What about Gundam Thunderbolt?

LWATV will kill 2016. 3 episodes in and it already has the best Trigger people, the Mob younglings (other than Kameda and Yutapon) and even Kou Yoshinari.

Only its fucking PV looks good.
Thank god I know it earlier.

>trigger TV anime
>sakuga

More like production disaster

Anything else to look forward to for sakuga next season?

Shit and bland animation. Watch Patlabor for how to animate mecha right.

>Trigger
>Sakuga

Characters sliding is not sakuga

Inferno Cop the Movie: End of Inferno Cop.

O;9 has little sakuga, definitely not comparable with Mob or FliFla.

Akiba Trip and Maidragon

>phantom sales
>flip floppers
>mob shitco
Proof that sakuga alone cant carry a bad show.

The direction was beautiful but the animation itself was actually pretty choppy even in the first episode. Rewatch Yuuri's performance and look at how shitty the flow of his clothes are from frame to frame, and his face is QUALITY the whole time.

It has the best character acting of any show this year.

Mob Psycho's faces are QUALITY all the time.
The movement in YoI is so realistic you think you're watching real figure skating.

Weak bait

Every time.

hahahahahahahahahaha

That's not from episode 1.

Who cares about episode 1, it doesn't change the fact that the rest of the series is absolute garbage in terms of animation. Episode 1 alone isn't enough to beat shows like FliFla, O;9, Phantom World, Mob or Haikyuu.

>The movement in YoI is so realistic you think you're watching real figure skating.

Shut the fuck up, user. I like YoI too, but the animation is hot garbage, the PV and the first episode were decent, but that gets obfuscated since the rest of the episodes sucks so much.

Just watch Fune wo Amu already.

That upward tower panning, kek.

>E3 trailer vs released game

I honestly hope S2 will be better now that they are swimming in fujobucks.

They'll probably just use 3D altogether.

Mappa was the lowest one down on the production committee and is on workloard suicide right now so S2 better wait a long time.

>E3 trailer vs released game
Kek. I hope they'll fix it in the BD.

>Shounen Jump
>for women

Whatever you say buddy.

Girls read SJ as much as boys do. They're the sole reason series like Haikyuu don't get dropped in the first place.

>SHOUNEN
>BOY
>WOMEN

You really fooled me buddy.

>Girls read SJ as much as boys do
Yes, you are correct on this, but
>sole reason series like Haikyuu don't get dropped in the first place
You are full of shit on this. Sports series are, at its core, target at guys. Your perspectives have been skewed by the likes of Sup Forums which thinks that sports series with mainly guys MUST be a mainly for women series. Like many other high profile WSJ series, Hikyuu is big because it caters to both demographics. Saying that women are the sole reason is blatant ignorance of the history of sports manga and SWJ in general.

D.Gray-man is infamous for that (pandering to females). Death Note is kind of like that, too. I don't know about Haikyuu, though.

Shounen Jump is for boys which translates into a general audience.

Can there be any doubt?

Only TV anime

3. Flip Flappers
2. Mob Psycho
1. Thunderbolt Fantasy

I'm surprised no one called you out on how nice your goalposts were.

What goalpost?
I specifically said that episode 1 blows all competition out of the water. I never said anything about the other episodes.

>The movement in YoI is so realistic you think you're watching real figure skating.

and I was talking about episode 1 if you look at the whole conversation.

>thinking Haikyuu's target audience is girls

Unironically Naruto

Alright, looks like we're just going to dive into semantics from here on out, so I'll drop the argument.

Keijo!!!!!!!!

Gay men probably too

>comparing space fighter agile mechs to tow-trucks on legs

Sorry yeah, it's also for gays. Sorry for not properly representing your sexual identity on this thread.
Different guy, but here's the thing. The whole thread is about the sakuga of the season. You claimed that episode 1 alone made YOI the SOTS, then someone disagreed with you, as it's not enough and not even the best sakuga episode. It's not goalposting, but it's certainly an utter dishonest move by saying that it's about YOI episode 1's quality in itself, and not in relation to the thread's topic. Don't reply to me as I'll just ignore you from now on.

Sports anime that have the cute girl managers are obviously meant for the girls to self insert into. That doesn't mean the show is targeted at them but it's a nice way to service females watching it.

Jojo

YOI had lots of female characters too. Doesn't make it any less gay

The difference being that the dudes in Haikyuu get boners when they see hot girls and aren't getting each other engagement rings.

omg 6 frames of animation. muh sakuga

>This is the best selling anime of the season

Jesus christ, this looks bad, like, really bad. Almost Toei level of shit.

This. If you have to drop a fujofilter onto it to make it gay, it's probably not intended to be gay. YOI required no filter, it's GAY.

It screams "BUY THE BD" on it.

The anime is a complete mess, I don't think they'll fix it on time, volume one is out in 5 days

>all this butthurt ITT

your tears sustain me Sup Forums

well, yeah, because they just copy them
yaraon-blog.com/archives/97341

>Girls read SJ as much as boys do
pretty sure SJ has more female than male readers at the point

The only discussion Haikyuu is involved with is whether or not it's targeted at females. The sakuga is great but few and far between, every other show in that image beats it in quantity and Mob beats it in quality.

>implying

ping pong musume > haikyuu

Why is phantom world even there?

Can't you read?

youtu.be/2g6qC4Xkv-w

It's got decent animation.

Who cares? When you turn every conversation into a competition, you reduce all discussion into arbitrary dick-waving. I know this is Sup Forums, but you don't have to shitpost all of the time.

You too

Sakuga is a lie.

The Sakuga Cartel vs Wave Motion Cannon.
Who's better?

The one that doesn't have articles written by hacks.