Éire/pol/ - Victory or Death! edition

Thread theme: youtu.be/RWClDytVqOs
National Party: nationalparty.ie/
Join the party and spread the word/memes in your social circles online or otherwise.

Learn Irish:

>Daltai
daltai.com/
>Teanglann (Irish/English dictionary)
teanglann.ie/en/
>Duolingo
duolingo.com/
>Radió na Gaeltachta (w/o subs)
rte.ie/rnag/
>Leaving Cert Short Films With Subs
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1555F89017A8E536&app=desktop

Jewtube channels of note:

>National Party
youtube.com/channel/UCxgY69mo_nUGuCDo1yPygng

>The Hateful Gaels
youtube.com/channel/UCDhuG96y6kUT7tcFgHGj1Ug

>The Don
youtube.com/channel/UCMnQHYF2DQ3I0EvrI95P83A

>Gaelic Neoreactionary
youtube.com/channel/UC--Ru-Cve1fxhZ8m8xXxeUg

>The New Ireland
youtube.com/channel/UCz6_qv0TrQf63HL14h9711g

>orlared
youtube.com/channel/UCgzyycFR6PEv-B90rAiFsQg

Twitter Accounts to Follow/Shill:

>National Party
twitter.com/nationalpartyie

>An Páirtí Náisiúnta (National Party as Gaeilge)
twitter.com/PairtiNaisiunta

>Justin Barrett
twitter.com/JustinBarrettNP

>James Reynolds
twitter.com/JamesReynoldsNP

>Seamus Treanor
twitter.com/_treanor

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9e-f8EdhiKc
longfordleader.ie/news/home/280520/longford-to-be-mixed-race-county-by-2050.html#.WgRzJTlRj7k.twitter
rte.ie/news/2017/1129/923783-taoiseach-set-to-name-new-tanaiste-tomorrow/
rte.ie/news/brexit/2017/1129/923573-brexit-uk-deal/
rte.ie/news/2017/1126/922937-garda-tribunal/
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/plan-for-taxman-to-collect-rt-licence-fee-wrong-healyrae-36362537.html
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/tonight-i-need-your-support-frances-fitzgerald-vows-to-bounce-back-as-she-meets-wellwishers-36361971.html
independent.ie/business/brexit/eu-chief-backs-irelands-tough-stance-on-border-36338918.html
thejournal.ie/homeless-deaths-emergency-beds-3723834-Nov2017/
the42.ie/gaa-players-sleeping-on-the-street-3721482-Nov2017/
thejournal.ie/opinion-poll-7-3716885-Nov2017/
youtube.com/watch?v=dZhdqTIftlI
youtube.com/watch?v=WZo1SYesiO0&t=19s
youtube.com/watch?v=XGTMc729MEA
youtu.be/9e-f8EdhiKc
youtu.be/4TCZNfdd0LA
youtube.com/watch?v=vCsYCnEVsv8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nu vid
youtube.com/watch?v=9e-f8EdhiKc

Headlines:

>Half of Longford to be Mixed Race by 2050
longfordleader.ie/news/home/280520/longford-to-be-mixed-race-county-by-2050.html#.WgRzJTlRj7k.twitter

>Taoiseach set to name new Tánaiste tomorrow
rte.ie/news/2017/1129/923783-taoiseach-set-to-name-new-tanaiste-tomorrow/

>No agreement yet on Brexit bill, Irish border - Barnier
rte.ie/news/brexit/2017/1129/923573-brexit-uk-deal/

>Trawl reveals O'Sullivan told Department about legal dispute over McCabe motivation
rte.ie/news/2017/1126/922937-garda-tribunal/

>Plan for taxman to collect RTÉ licence fee wrong - Healy-Rae
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/plan-for-taxman-to-collect-rt-licence-fee-wrong-healyrae-36362537.html

>'Tonight I need your support' - Frances Fitzgerald vows to bounce back as she meets well-wishers
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/tonight-i-need-your-support-frances-fitzgerald-vows-to-bounce-back-as-she-meets-wellwishers-36361971.html

>EU chief backs Ireland's tough stance on Border
independent.ie/business/brexit/eu-chief-backs-irelands-tough-stance-on-border-36338918.html

>Homeless deaths: Dublin's emergency beds were practically at capacity on Monday night
thejournal.ie/homeless-deaths-emergency-beds-3723834-Nov2017/

>'Time to stand up': Over 150 GAA stars to sleep rough in solidarity with Ireland's homeless
the42.ie/gaa-players-sleeping-on-the-street-3721482-Nov2017/

>Timely opinion poll shows FG dropping and FF catching
thejournal.ie/opinion-poll-7-3716885-Nov2017/

Comfy Reynolds

Well lads

>EU chief backs Ireland's tough stance on Border
will this be the end of CTA?!

That is a beautiful image

Dunno both our govt and the Brits will be wary of going anywhere near GFA or any other treaties to do with our conflicts

He's a good man.
I've a good feeling he's a distributionist

We had no thread yesterday right? I didn't miss it?
Anyway Fitzgerald is gone now. I wonder if we'll get an election anyway.

Seems to be averted for the moment, but FF are probably just waiting in the wings they can have the govt whenever they want it. As for the thread a lad filled in last night don't know when it was put up though

Hello Éire/pol/!

Well... i'm tired. Good night lads

thats awesome, lol

I'm dying

Which Irish political figure are you?

Roll for digits.

Rolling
Oíche mhaith

r-roll

Roll

Perfect

Yare Yare, Daze

heil hitler, lads

roll

Noice

That's Paul Clarke and his wispy hair. The rarest NP figure.

Fuck off he's mine!

Need to expand the list to avoid this

re rolls?Paul Clarke looks smug as fuck

Yeah i need to REROLL

Ok i'm going to sleep now this time

Gnight Ibrahim

roll for o'duffy

cant say im pissed tbqfhfam

there's only room for one of us here, pilgrim

NOOOO I TAKE IT BACK I TAKE IT BACK PAUL CLARKE IT IS

>Ibrahim
Sh-shut up...

someone please shop a cowboy hat on him

>wake up at 3am by phone ringing
>see this
>wat do

On it boss

Not so fast

great /thead/, lads

same time tomorrow?

Sure thing, but yeah we should probably talk about something that isn't memes as good as they are. or both at the same time if we absolutely have to

pick it up of course
thanks papa sito
>get in faggot, we're going to make longford farming great again!

Alright lads, I'm a decendant of the Ui Neills of Ulster but my family came to Scotland to escape muh famine in the 1850s. It's sad to see Irish nationalism so pozzed these days.

Any chance of the National Party makng waves and getting into the Dail?

Not for a few years anyway

Well on the basis that pretty much any party can get in to the Dáil as long as they aren't nutjobs that refuse to recognize it, The issue is getting enough lads in.

speaking of, this poster is great.
we should focus on demoralizing the members of other mainstream parties
>what does my party stand for?
>does my party really represent my interests?
>does my party really care about me?

opinions on this cow? i've been trying to find the jewish connection but she's not as loose lipped as her minge. hardly anything about the bitches family online and without the name of her parrents, i cant confirm. her last name is italian so its close enough for me

posting gearoid until we get a good fashy 32 county republic

Checked.

How is the political climate in Ireland? Are people sick of immigration and PC culture, at least in private?

easy there, haggis. the SNP are no better and how'd that referendum go? youre just englands version of northern ireland

>dont thoss poles if you live in a glass hillfort

Trump has shown that no matter how your policies are you need have appeal to get in. I do worry if Barrett has any kind of appeal. I don't like his voice at all desu

Absolute disgrace

Yeah lots are against immigration, there is a need for an alternative party, all the others are the same

>file name
lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=dZhdqTIftlI

Just posting by.

Oh we're cucked to hell and back, always have been really. I just expected more from Ireland because of the fierce patriotism and national heroes in the recent past.

Indeed

Good county choice!

barrett is setting the foundation for real change. i doubt he'll be at the helm but he be remembered for the part that he played. i just hope that the lads here dont get too attached. leaving aside the superfical shite, his party policies need to have a broader apeal across political issues. more shilling for the poor and that. it'll drain all the commie faggots" support. but he does hammer home the fact that ireland should belong to the irish and he has my respect for that

Being the only one offering what he is offering will help a great deal

how did that work out for them?

its blackpilling to say the least. our nationalism is still there but its become like something you'd see in new york or boston. it feels fake

Will your average person really get hung up on his voice?
I've stated repeatedly that it really doesn't bother me personally, but do you really think the average voter is so shallow as to completely disregard his proposals because of the way he sounds?

A spoonful of sugar makes the medicine go down

> the average voter is so shallow
face it boyo a lot of people probably voted Trump because it was funny. but I doubt his voice will hurt him or benefit him one way or the other honestly.

If they hear it enough they'll get used to it

oy vey

agreed

!!! D A I L Y R E M I N D E R !!!

Anybody hasn't already filed a complaint over this clown in Fingal County Council doesn't belong in this general. The Left have no problem kicking up a fuss anytime a politician makes a gaffe. Why doesn't the Right do the same?

pssy

It's sickening mate. All those men who bled for a Gaelic Ireland having their memory betrayed.

That's how things work man, it's not always what you say but how you say it. Trump is not always the most articulate guy but he's entertaining and he's a showman. People want to listen to him and see him.

Depends on where you go, on the subject RTÉ needs a good kicking to hear any trad you have to listen to RNAG and all their shows are shite I think they have played one of the biggest roles in our cultures decline over the last 20 years by neglecting our music and traditions. go to any country in mainland europe and you will hear local trad all the fuckin time but we only have foreign charts music.

Give me his head on a stick served with pineapple and cheese

youtube.com/watch?v=WZo1SYesiO0&t=19s

and furthermore this is doubly disgraceful since we have the best traditional music and it's respected more around the world than it is at home! this stupid stuff drives me fucking mental! youtube.com/watch?v=XGTMc729MEA

Even a Yank you can do your part to help. Email this rat and complain matthew.waine[at]cllrs.fingal

Fingal is North county Dublin (not the city), one of the most blacked areas of Ireland.

Is that you Justinian the Great. It was a good video but not as funny as the previous two. The Powerful Barrett one will go down in Eire/pol/ legend.

I enjoyed that
Really? I would assume he'd just call me a plastic or ask wtf I even care.
What would I even do? Call him a marxist cunt and tell him he should be flayed alive?

show me this video now

saw loads fat muslims in athlone
the place is infested with them

New NP vid.
youtu.be/9e-f8EdhiKc

Are there no based people in FG or FF at the moment?

The one I meant to post.
youtu.be/4TCZNfdd0LA

How would he know you were American just from your email address? Definitely do not use bad language or be abusive. Calmly explain that the Councillor is living in Ireland and he must respect the state, hundreds of brave men and women died so we could fly our own flag, millions died under the red flag of Communism etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=vCsYCnEVsv8

Pulled the worse than Hitler card to see if that will get a response from him

she's looks like (((one of them))) and so to her actions however you can't know for sure

athlone is full of muslims

All we need to know is that she needs to be ousted as soon as possible

Anything to do fellas?

Succinct and to the point. I like it.
A few tips: Please use capital letters at the start of every new sentence.
All the exclamation marks (!) make you look childish. Replace them with full stops.
Use "nobody" instead of "noone".

How about saving your country? See for our latest activity.

meme?

Why and how are they there?

Eh i'm fairly drunk, and I was genuinely expressing outrage, besides childlike might get through to him he seems like one in an adult body.

I'm a bit spooked about using my email address because it includes some information, ill try harassing him over twitter

great vid, lmao

Cucks like that dont change their ways sadly

says invalid email address