youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBwpWIp1co5lTlpkdFNIsthZ
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151153242
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150495667
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150376004
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149857233
youtube.com/watch?v=D_AnHRnTszk&t=3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

By mass importing 3rd world Muslims?

With an aussie man. The only way to keep these pommy sluts in their place.

They are actually somewhat attractive.
Are you sure they're British?

It's the only way

Islam

By providing with proper outlets for sexual satisfaction, obviously...

Stop getting butthurr over symptoms and attack the root:
When are you goyim going to wise up?

Great plan: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBxCndj9i8a5XITUjywC78VN

Politics: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBw0XY3oFp48B4Yf2bHgmptG

White Nationalism: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtByv0i04BQGH6vsJRRDbgUZc

William Pierce: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBwpWIp1co5lTlpkdFNIsthZ

addtl. threads on Zionist agenda:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151153242
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150495667
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150376004
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149857233

Make them accept that There is only one God and that Muhammed is his messenger.

Have some more british beauty

>Implying they are not already perfect

>tfw trashy yorkshire chav gf

Jesus Christ. Kraut women must be truly hideous, if you consider these slags attractive. Only the middle one is decent. And yes, they are British.

You can't. I swear they are the worst. Other nations on here have no idea how bad they are. They are not like your countries women. Looking back, I've literally never known a woman with a good attitude. I've had girlfriends and everyone was a nightmare that I would not tolerate today. They consume US and UK media which brainwashes them into being high maintenance bitches so their man can spend on their wants. Its a jew tactic to keep thei r debt system going.

The solution is to ban TV media and womens culture (or to ridicule it so it becomes unappealing) and basically lock up all the beta whiteknighting enablers who reinforce this behaviour by giving them attention.

gas

The father just standing their tolerating that... what in God's name

>yorkshire
I'm impressed by the accuracy

This is why I got a girlfriend from Russia instead.

Some dental work would be a start.

So it was part of your plan all along?

Yeah - hes not taking it seriously. Its all a big joke. British society is, "take everything as a joke". Thats why we need nuking because no one has any standards

with a big strong freedom loving AMERICAN COCK up their tea stained snatch

Replace them?

youtube.com/watch?v=D_AnHRnTszk&t=3s

Fucking degenerates.

Nah, it's just that most British women I encountered looked something like this.

Maybe it's just me, but even when they're not fat, most of them have a weird body shape.

Are Scottish & Welsh women any better? Maybe Highlanders from Scotland?

you cant fix broken goods
let them rot and hopefully it scares the younger girls into shaping up

>"take everything as a joke"
It is more like
>Take it as a joke only when Brits, poos, islamists and jews are doing it. When someone from E-europe does something it is iherently bad.

Britbogs in general are the biggest hypocrites on this planet. They literally took the Poos caste system and applied it to social interactions with foreigners.
>Poles are shit
>Lithuanians are shit
>Muslims are based

They look like Irish travellers mate.

why are their faces always so fucked up

unironically: islam

is it bad that im mot attract to my own women in this country and would rather stay single?

I'm 95% sure those women are pikeys.

Those faces would be OK, if they haven't been fucking since age 12 and drinking since 16.
They would be 7/10 girls if the British lifestyle would be less fucking and drinking, and more family and morals.

Top kek. British middle class aren't like this though. Pic related is an example. Think Keira Knightley, that kind of business.

Its not any different in the states or any western country for that matter

They might look somewhat attractive if you've never interacted with one

Based Johannes

>studied in the UK m8

These kind of womyns

Scottish women are even uglier than ours. Same goes for the Irish. Welsh girls are generally regarded as the most beautiful. They tend to be slightly swarthier and more "exotic" looking, due to their Iberian blood. Pic related.

Thankfully you polacks are the last bastion of European pride. Stay stonk! kurwa!

small island, small gene pool.

At least aristocracy had constant influx of fresh blood from other countries - Austria, Germany, Spain, Italy etc.

Yeah I can understand. It seems like these lower class slags with bad dresses and really absurdly thin hair try to doll up like the rich bitches and end up looking fake and disgusting. Here girls like that don't really try (ofc theres exceptions to the rule), they accept their lives as wearers of sweatshirts, jogging pants, pajama bottoms and opiates.

>Scottish women are even uglier than ours

This is the solution Germans have to every problem.

ITT Op got turned down and is wanking over pics of slags

>fixing women
>implying make them like men
question #1 from a virgin soyboy faggot

I think you've nailed it.

lol

>due to their Iberian blood
Eh?

Small cherrypicked selection more like.
Saying that chavs are all of british women is like saying rednecks are all of americans, as funny as this thread is.

News to me that.

>take everything as a joke
not too much different here my man

it's a legitimate philosophical position, but contrary to everything serious how can one live like a clown foreveR?

>implying slags are broken
Slags will inherit the earth.

www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/this-britain/celts-descended-from-spanish-fishermen-study-finds-416727.html%3famp

it depends since nay middle class in cities are virtually indistinguishable. They pepper themselves with makeup and wear slaggy outfits. In the country it's a little different, though look at farmers shows and there's still slags galore.

Got my dick sucked by one a couple of years ago on Ibiza.
Totally out of the blue. Didn't really talk with her before and not at all after. Don't know if you can call that "interaction"

That's what I don't get about those slags. Why would you just suck some random guys dick?

Literally every polish person I've met here has been really nice - literally every single one. Poland produces some cool people.

I've met one Lithuanian - she was nice.

Never met a Latvian.

I think most people here are brainwashed by media and create pre-conceived ideas about what people are like based on the countries reputation. Personally - I know to judge each person as an individual, but Im fairly middle-class. I think most working class and less educated people will judge you based on a football match that happened years ago that they are still sour about.

Muslims I know are right wing and have no political correctness once they feel comfortable enough to express opinions.

If you find a typical English gentleman, he won't judge you as a foreigner - unless you make an ass of yourself

they're irish travelers aka pikeys

you can even see they're standing in front of a caravan

Brutally rape them with white dick to remind them of how much better it is?

So does Valtrex work pretty well for you user?

British women are the ugliest, sluttiest, trashiest pieces of shit in the world.

Why is this the case?

I've been to London (although briefly) and all the good looking women are either Eastern European or something. It's a shame really, I love the British culture and many aspects of it, but God damn your women are disgusting. They look inbred.

I'd smash the middle one's backdoor in.

>gets dick sucked
>complains
I wouldn't complain if that happened to me, to be honest.
t. perma-virgin

Fake news from those cunts. I suppose Irish are descended from the spanish as well? Just propaganda to get us to lose belief in ourselves and accept more immigrants.

Ronnie Barker

You have AIDS m8.

not exactly, they come from a population that settled the entire Atlantic margins of Western Europe from Iberia to the Irish coast. They weren't 'Iberians' since they settled the entire coast from the Alps and Danube area.

fucking HOT BRITISH BITCH

>Muslims I know are right wing and have no political correctness once they feel comfortable enough to express opinions.
This is true and why I get on well with them ironically.

I only fuck Polish women.

They're much better looking than most English dogs

inbreeding

WTF, that little slut!

>London.

Really, I thought Scottish women are supposed to be pretty? Lots of tatoos tho, that might be a turnoff for some.

U aving a spleggy noggin m8, you wanna get ya tappers and sniff down a clacky spacky tube you do

just out of curiosity- is cellulite a mark of beauty for them? They seem to pick very short dresses...

>They weren't 'Iberians' since they settled the entire coast from the Alps and Danube area.
Good point

Are you telling me British women are actually good looking, except those in London?

>Why would you just suck some random guys dick?
It's a combination of alcohol + poor upbringing / no values + mass consumption of (((hollywood))) media
Although I honestly think the real question is, why would you just let some random girl suck your dick?

STOP STOOPP SOTOP NOOWWWWW
I CAN'T TAKE THIS SHIT ANY LONGER YOU FAGGOTS ALL LAUGH THIS IS MY COUNTRY FUCK OFFF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

desu why are British females age 14-24 are such fucking slags?

Sure there are these ones everywhere but they are like 90% in britland.

you are right, thats exactly it. they watch a lot of soaps which arent like other cpuntries soaps, mtv and other media which litterally glorifies this type of 90s stripper crossed with the kardashian type of image. My wife is american and has been here three years and is always commenting on how strange it is and how different it is than what she expected based on steryotype she heard growing up. she expected high society ladies in dresses and facinators having tea and instead got half dressed women puking up prosecco and telling someone to fuck off as they stumble off the train..

White Islam

In university towns they are. Wealthier people = better genes.

It's the same everywhere. If you get out into the wealthy countryside- say the Cotswolds- you'll run into beautiful farmer's daughter types as well.

in the past other anglos said it's all over the place in bigger cities- Glasgow, Liverpool, Birmingham etc.

>desu why are British females age 14-24 are such fucking slags?

Binge drinking?

the real problem is the paki bastards

Makes sense. I certainly hope so. Because the ones that I've encountered look very inbred. Just really trashy, they get so drunk that they can't even walk straight and act very masculine.

No. xD but you can't dismiss all British women when you've only been to England.

the real question is why would you let a girl who would just suck some random guys dick suck your dick.