DROPPED

People consider this guy to be an intellectual?

>WE

>Arguing with Kevin MacDonald

Wow this dude is retarded, he's gonna get destroyed.

I'm disappointed, I really thought he wouldn't do some insane shit like this.

Of course genes and culture go hand in hand. We know from the Minnesota separated twins study that there is a large genetic component to behavior, and that behavior influences culture, and culture puts selection pressures on genetic behavior.

As for "White", that became a narritive in the US where there were white people and black. Properly, race is a matter of genetic distance.

Genetic distance is real as it is repeatably measurable and has correlated to many other factors, such as IQ and behaviors.

Listen buddy, if you don't want to awake the dragon you better not decent into the underworld.

Peterson won't debate MacDonald because "he's not worth my time," but in the same breath, Peterson will say that those who refuse to debate are usually ignorant and dictatorially incorrect.

Really makes you think.

so Sup Forums... do you have any actual arguments refute his?

Honestly he sounds kinda weak himself the recent couple of days.

I used to like Dr. Peterson. Thought he was a bit of a pussy, but he had some good things to say, albeit he took some points too far. I'm done with him now. He's also sucking some kosher dick now too. I wonder if hes compromised.

Jordan is correct yet again. People cry about it and are unable to refute him, because they are not as smart/correct as he is.

WAKE THE HELL UP! Not the zionists of course, those are exempt, and many are good friends, it's only the EVIL WHITES!!!!!!!!

*to refute his

upgrade time

He’s right though.

>being surprised that a person who doesn't believe something you believe in says he doesn't believe in it

>a group of people who were raped by arabs are the same as a group of people who went to europe to breed with neanderthals
>because thousands of years ago they were the same
has peterson gone full retard?

Apparently by the power of humanities and his psychology degree Peterson knows better than actual biologists.

This was bound to happen. He’s always been anti-identity politics of all types, whether right wing or left wing. As a psychologist, he’s as smart as they come. As a political pundit, he’s pretty retarded.

You shoul clean your room, user. Now pay me.

So I take it Jordan Peterson wouldn't be fan of Polish ethnic solidarity? He just wants whites to disarms themselves while every other group hostile to them bolsters their community strength? I understand the allure of his ideals, but we don't live in a vacuum and I don't see his expectations being geopolitically realistic. Maybe I want to live in a post nation state anime world with free economies, but wanting something isn't going to make it happen nor practical.

>How do you define white?
I have trouble telling Chinese from Koreans but they sure fucking don't
This cat better stop cucking or he's going to be without allies when his university shitcans him

Dude, his entire schtick is the darwinian validity of archetypes and dominance hierarchies, manifest into God. He's BTFOing himself.

He's becoming just like Michio Kaku and is speaking well beyond his expertise.

>1st
Wrong. t. human history

>2nd
Indo europeans and the descendents of them.
Irqis are not part of that by any means and his claim that they are visualises how wrong he is.

>whiteandblackamericanrelations.webm

Isn't he the same guy that said Jews are smarter than us? I think we know who is contributing the most to his patreon.

Jordan Peterson should stick to his realm of expertise: psychological analysis of personality and its associations, and the anthropological study of mythology.

Arguing with MacDonald on ethnocentrism is a fool's errand.

and then at the end the black person needs to chimp out, and claim the white guy broke his bike, even though it's the white guy's bike

The amount of people who aren't understanding this irony, or who are pretending not to has made a pretty significant impact on my entire day. I really thought people who came here and discussed politics, debated, memed, were more intelligent or at least see the western world more clearly than the average normie. Maybe it is just a nupol thing but man there have been some astoundingly retarded comments lately.

Absolutely.

It's crazy how everyone keeps taking the bait when a public intellectual virtue-signals in public. Literally who. The fuck. Cares

Not surprised since he's a fucking leaf. Day of the rake when?

Iranians have white skin so they are white hurrr. What a stupid semantics argument.

I can't believe the size of hole this guy has dug for himself.

>why should we discuss the politics of someone who has been one of the most prevalent figures in western politics over the past year
thanks for your contribution, retard.

>I really thought that veritably the lowest IQ board on Sup Forums besides Sup Forums were more intelligent
congratulations, you played yourself

>deconstructing white identity
>only white identity is deconstructed
>muh individualism
it's simple game theory, individualism fails in competition with collectivists every time, it's not subjective this has been empirically tested and proven

who (((knew)))

He is probably right to with the race and attraction thing. Whites are almost exclusively attracted to whites, while all others are outside their race (to whites)

This, desu. He is terrified of the consequences of speaking the truth. Like many 'alt-Lite' figures he only wants to roll back the latest Leftist madness so he can die comfortably. He has no intellectual courage.

Are there any psychology fags around? I would like to know if it's credible to extend personality analysis to larger groups. Like saying a group of people is neurotic or whatever, because looks like that's what he's doing.

He should have just left it alone. TayTay has more courage.

You know what I'm saying though, and it hasn't always been like this. I've had many many amazing in depth and well layered discussions here, don't pretend to be a retard.

>Maybe it is just a nupol thing
The board will never recover

It's not irony if they're serious when they say it and call "irony" when they're caught with their pricks in the pickle jar, puddin pop.

His mistake is seperating culture and genetics. Culture helps guide us in mate selection. It has a direct influence on the genes of the next generation. If you took genetically similar groups with different cultures and seperated them for a few thousand years, you end up with distinct ethnicities. Culture and genetics are intrinsically linked to one another.

He was being heavily pressured by Jews to pick this fight, he has been giving little talks surrounded by yids lately. They are terrified and trying to deploy defenses to stop the goyim from waking up.

>Black identity
>Jewish identity
>Asian identity
>Native American identity
>Aborigional identity
All fine
>European identity
WAKE THE HELL UP!!

Just another useful idiot deflecting people from focussing on the loss of European identity.

Oy vey goy don't fight for your existence come drink some new age kool aid and chill out man. Most Peterson fans are non white or low t whites.

yeah idk what the fuck you're talking about and I'm pretty sure you don't either.

This.

It was very and is diverse, with all sorts of distinct genetic groups that just get thrown into “White”.

BRRRRAAAPPPPFLFLFLFLF

damn.

It's interesting that race is so autistically deconstructed by people who have no problem accepting and believing in other ephemeral concepts like health or evolution or fairness. Just because something doesn't perfectly categorize down to the individual doesn't mean it's worthless. Compare two Olympic atheletes in different sports. Are they healthy? Which one is healthier? Who's to say? What does health even mean? It doesn't matter, we all "know" they're healthy, and if one of them got cancer and died a year after winning a gold medal society wouldn't have to completely abandon the concept of health and medicine just because we don't have a perfect definition for what health is. But when it comes to racial identification (only with whites), since it cannot be perfectly definite without some degree of arbitrary line-drawing, the entire concept has to be thrown out. I'll leave you to decide whose interest that's in (not whites'). Is black identity ever deconstructed in this manner? Does anyone complain that blackness is a myth when they check the box to benefit from affirmative action in hiring and scholarships? Who benefits from "white privilege" if the white race doesn't exist?

There are a few schools of thought on this. It's not settled psychology by any means.

Culture in those cases only handles nuance. Example: Women on average are universally attracted to fit men who can provide for them. Culture can shape how they view what that means, but (much to the frustration of feminists) genetics determine the base component.

He didn't single out any identity. He's against racial collectivism, regardless of who's doing it.

Wow, Kevin MacDonald himself. Fucking legend.

Yeah and he said more power to them. But no it's white ethnic individuals that are "on the road to ruin, boyo" for displaying a hint of collective pride.

What an utter coward, I didn't like him from the start.

No, they consider him a father figure. That's what he sells himself as.

He is implicitly singling out Whites by only treating White identity as a serious threat. He would never dare to deconstruct Jewish or Black identity, it doesn't matter if he is 'against racial collectivism' in the abstract.

Good post

He doesn't think any of the things you listed are good to base your entire value system upon. That's kind of the point, you're just becoming a collective rather than individuals, which is something he takes issue with. At least refute his actual beliefs, not a strawman.

Jordan Peterson is a charlatan and an opportunist who is picking the pocket of young angry white men who feel displaced by society (hint: they're not) and don't know how to handle their sexual frustration other than to take it out on those they disagree with.
His understanding of the ideas he continually critiques, namely Marxism and postmodernism, aren't even tenuous as much as they are purposefully fabricated in order to direct the unbridled anger of young white males in the direction of the academic institution by which he ironically happens to be employed, as it seems he has a personal vendetta against a system that has he feels somehow wronged him -- indeed he was even fired from previous positions.
He's a snake oil salesman who downplays the inherent dangers of Christianity and projects pure speculatory Jungian nonsense to make biblical narratives fit his agenda.
Anyone with even a little wisdom knows what this jackass is up to.

What a spineless faggot.

>hey you are talking on level 4, here let me show my level 1 falacies and show my absolute incompetence and lack of knowledge of the subject at hand
The tweet

Other ways too, like fashion for example. We use designer clothes as cultural symbols. They help signal to others that we know the culture and are in line with it.

I think I might have found out why Peterson is so cucked on the race question...

No he's not. He's called jews superior and said whites were just jealous of them.

I don't have a problem with discussing, it's just annoying when people scream KEK because someone public distances himself from ray sizzum.

Unless his kid pulled a Shaun King it isn't the same guy.

>trans studies
>critical race studies
>"""science studies"""
jesus fucking christ

Come on now, I'm all for critcising the guy but this shit is just fake. There are enough points against him not having resort to this kind of crap.

my nigga jordan peterson flew to close to the sun now he gunna get dropped

He's not distancing himself from racism. He is arguing with an evolutionary psychologist about the existence of genetic interest in your own race.

I've been defending him on pol up until now, because he seemed pretty based. I'll expand on this below. But he's just another enlightened centrist motherfucker thinking the world will be saved by materialistic, liberal capitalism alone.

btw all you racist liberals (secular) are equally wrong, ethnically homogenous nation-states won't guarantee a stable society. We started the 20th century that way and look where we got in a single century.
Ethno-nationalism is merely the first, absolutely necessary, step to correcting things.
After achieving the starting point of a stable society (cultural-ethnic homogeneity), we come to the parts JP is more or less correct about, the significance of religion and grand-narratives on society. His only problem in this regard is that he doesn't deal with metaphysics at all and only considers spirituality strictly from a materialistic (monistic) view, just like sam harris etc.

Don't know why you retards ever took him for a race realist nazi. Just cause he told some college marxists off? Retards. And you wonder why the media also tries to claim him as a far right dude.

>Iran-Aryan

But that's literally true. Same with Ireland -- they all come from the proto-Indo-European for "Aryan"

It's why the race is called Caucasian.

White men have too much empathy and think like women. They are docile and sheepish in nature. As a leader of humanity, they will allow their emotions and excessive empathy to affect their decisions, and it will lead to our destruction.

Ugh.
There are 3 races of human, Caucasoid, Mongoloid and Negroid, racism at its bare bones is nothing but natural to the human, it boils down to our dna, we want to protect our family, then our home, then our neighbour, then our village, then our land, and so on and so forth, we are a combative creature.

Of course the black guy walks away and dindu nuffin.

Jordan Peterson is not a religious person, he is a fake faggot and will start redistricting every word you say if you ask him about his religion. he is too much of a coward to not take middle ground on every issue and belief of his.

>he forgot mexicans

>gill-peterton
wat does he mean?

I liked Peterson when I first ran across him. Though after watching more than one of his videos critically its pretty obvious to see a trend in his behavior, and then you know his bit. He isn't a person who tries to be completely factual and truthful. He is a person who tries to be persuasive. He'll make three statements about a given topic, two of them will be facts, then one of them will be something anecdotal, emotionally pandering. He does this habitually. He does this constantly. In every single time he speaks he employs this persuasive technique among others. The problem is that he does this with topics clearly pushing an agenda. Often times he does it to drive home incredibly weak points. Hes using persuasiveness to indoctrinate a willing audience.

Listen to his talks, pay attention for his bunk statements. His particular brand of persuasive nonsense talking is incredibly easy to emulate.

>The purpose of the father is to see the son become a man.
>Because how can the son navigate the world as a child?
>Without the guidance of the father you're trapped inside of the darkness, and thats a bad place to be bucko.
>Its no joke.
>Because thats what it does.
>And thats the deal with the bloody post modernists. They want to revel in the darkness, they're comfortable in it, they were born into it.
>Others were merely molded by it.

Telling your audience what they want to hear
Making fluff statements that have no substance
Engaging the audience by asking them questions they are tacitly forced to agree with
These are the things the persuasive speaker does.
Peterson's every single public talk is nothing but this.

Humans are social creatures, you can't be purely individualist any more than you can divorce yourself from own group preference. The fact that he only addresses white identity exposes the flaws in his rationality.

I was listening to Kevin MacDonald talk about how good the Jews are at genetic selection and having some trace Ashkenazi blood myself and fairly low empathy, I was theorizing that the only chance for whites is to intentionally select partial Ashkenazis with whites in order to combat the trend of soft pushover white numales.

I laughed at how it would be received here though, but I'm semi serious. Sometimes I honestly feel bad for the goyim, I am open about my far right views on kikebook and these dumb whites condescend to me the exact way my people do it to you guys...it's like going to my relatives house and seeing their pet parrot talk shit to me about how racist and ignorant I am.

So sad. Sorry guys, good luck though.

You just TL;DR'd my post
Thanks meme-flaggot

I agree with you but you forgot the capoid race and the australoid race

Young white men are displaced from society, and way to use the old virgin shaming argument you complete cretin. A young white male faces from the day he first attends school a system that is rigged against him from the outset. It speaks more to our adaptabilty and tenaciousness that we still succede in spite of this.

Europeans have nothing to do with Iranians, shill. Caucasian means white. Europeans are Caucasian and Iranians and sandniggers aren't. They're more black.

Asians are the closest to white people.

The fact that obvious group animals like humans have a genetic interest in protecting their group is so obvious you barely have to refute it. It's the reason humans bulid civilizations in the first place. Chimps will fucking murder other chimp groups and not think twice about it. His argument that there's nothing wrong with your tribe going extinct and replaced by africans as long as your room is clean is about as much nonsense biology as claiming there's more than two genders.

He deleted the tweet? Can't find it.