MATT LAUER PLAYED "FUCK, MARRY, KILL" WITH WOMEN AT NBC

variety.com/2017/biz/news/matt-lauer-accused-sexual-harassment-multiple-women-1202625959/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_NfFAaPZqs8
youtu.be/rY0WxgSXdEE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How’d he rate Hillry?

Will women never ever stop complaining?

Did he take the rules literally?

Is that it? Not even 7 minutes in heaven?

His office was in a secluded space, and he had a button under his desk that allowed him to lock his door from the inside without getting up. This afforded him the assurance of privacy. It allowed him to welcome female employees and initiate inappropriate contact while knowing nobody could walk in on him, according to two women who were sexually harassed by Lauer.

>tfw joe took it literally and killed a bitch

You mean Chubble aka Chelsea. Employed by NBC. And, yes. Lauer gave her a quick K

I wish you guys would keep these liberal train wreck happenings bumped. The shilling is very intense until 4:30 or so pacific time due to them going off the clock

Every group has that guy that takes it too far.

As shown time and time again, the loudest are always the most guilty.

And another who doesn't take it far enough.

wtf I love Matt “I'll Deflower Her" Lauer now

No Joe! NO!

DON'T DO ANYTHING, I'M COMING OVER

This is is one of the bigger revelations.

A podcast I was listening to a podcast and the guy asked how many of the woman said yes and are in extremely high positions today? "If you suck my disk you are doing places" "um... ok gurgle gurgle choke spit"

How many shariablue execs pulled the same thing on gullible college students?

I think most of the Shareblue guys sucked dick just for the joy of sucking it, man.

Welcome to my Lair, baby.

It took a year, but Killary finaly got it done.
youtube.com/watch?v=_NfFAaPZqs8

any pics of cute NBC staffers he played with?

huh. Figured he would have been flabbier and more lecherous looking like weinstein.

That's a shoop. Man.

EXECUTE THIS BEAST

They need to make sunglasses that do that.

>mfw Lauer gave Murderin' Joe the option of Lori, Mika, Megyn

oh is this horrible and inappropriate now?
because people all around me have been playing it for 10 years to the point that it's mundane and trite these days
but if the left wants to be upset about it and lynch their own, that's cool, just remember, none of these rules will apply to /ourguys/

lol all those whores sucking his dick to get ahead careerwise

the real scandal is that

fucking whores

>Megyn
In her rush to comment and make it about her she always seems to say "everybody knew about it". I need to make a meme "she knew and did nothing... again"

trump must be so fucked, i'm excited

In an interview Katie Couric laughed and said Lauer loved to “pinch [her] ass" all the time.

This is some real supervillain shit

Wonder what the guys who installed it thought

youtu.be/rY0WxgSXdEE

>having a rape dungeon in NBC headquarters
Living the dream

And had automatic locks on his office door.