‘Black Panther’ Star Reveals Illegal Status, Demands DACA Amnesty

>Actor Bambadjan Bamba revealed his illegal immigration status in an interview Tuesday and outlined his efforts to push powerful Hollywood figures to fight for the kind of amnesty program currently being debated in Congress.
>“I’m going public first and foremost because I’m sick and tired of living in fear and hiding about this issue,” Bamba told Variety.
>The 35-year-old actor was 10-years-old when he moved to the United States with his parents from the West African country of Ivory Coast. Bamba realized his illegal status while applying for college. Barred from receiving financial aid, the then-budding actor drove a cab to help pay for drama school. Now he’s organizing for himself and the estimated 800,000 people who illegally entered the U.S. with their parents as children and who had been previously shielded from deportation, thanks to Obama’s controversial Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) amnesty program — a decision President Donald Trumprescinded earlier this year.

variety.com/2017/film/news/black-panther-actor-daca-1202624929/

Why isn't #deportbambadjan a thing yet? Should we make it one?

Other urls found in this thread:

ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ICE raid in 3...2...

Let's report him guys

ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form

>Bambadjan Bamba
This sounds like a stereotypical parody of an African name.

>realized his illegal status while applying for college
Fucking christ.

It isn't our responsibility to account for his immigrant parents' recklessness.

WE

He should go back. He has already trained for living in Africa while playing black panther, so it shouldn't be that hard.

I bet he was waiting until after BP came out to reveal this. He couldn't reveal it beforehand, have the movie flop because people are disgusted by his illegal actions, and have his kind blame it on muh raycissm.

DEPORT THIS MAN

Report him to ICE, he's a celebrity his information isn't hard to find.

d
e
p
o
r
t

But it's not out until next year? And it will already flop, very few white people will see it.

How does he get paid? Did the studio do a tax dodge?

Why is he ok portraying the heroic king of a technologically advanced isolationist ethnostate while publically calling for actual 1st world nations to be more accepting of Diversity?

Seems a bit hypocritical.

Also OP is a fag, this guy is in no way the star of this film.

#IceTheNigga

> be black actor
> play in big budget movie
> reveal you’re illegal alien before premiere
> ICE shows up on red carpet to deport you

BWHAHAHAH! DEPORT THAT NIGGER AND BAN HIM FROM EVER COMING BACK!

>actor Bamalamadingdong click click unfufoo bongo is an illegal immigrant

surprise surprise

He needs to go back to Africa, with all the other jungle monkeys.

send him back to mexico. i dont give a fuck where he is from.

>Star of a movie is residing illegally.
>You can't get really more public than that, he's """hiding""" in plain sight.
>Bamba realized his illegal status while applying for college. Barred from receiving financial aid
WTF is wrong with America?! This guy shouldn't even be there in the first place and the only consequence is that he isn't receiving aid?! Why is he not deported yet? What? Didn't ICE notice that a star of multi-million dollar movie is an illegal? In fact, why hasn't ICE been noted by college that this motherfucker applied to?! Yeah I know, tuition is tuition, but why isn't it a criminal offence to not disclose that shit?
What next? Will candidate of Dems for President be an illegal as well? Will he win the popular vote, too?

I guarantee he got plenty of aid like the slew of DACA beaners graduating fron ivy league colleges with full benefits, hes just a lying nigger or his grades sucked. or both

reported

That photo. Lol
Wtf i love black people now

That's actually worth investigating. The studio could get into hot water for that.

Deport? Try HANG.

Shouldn't he get deported now?

The eternal Kraut.