Can women truly be redpilled on their own?

Can women truly be redpilled on their own?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zrfJZvGrjco
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no

There are probably like three redpilled women on this planet.

No. They "think" based on feeling and emotion, rather than logic and facts.

Yes. Rare, but yes.

Trump is not a redpill
Knowing he is a Jew shill and puppet is

At that point I don't think they qualify as women anymore.

>tattoos
dropped

>that bible
>that tattoo

Thanks for your input, Satan. You'd know the answer better than most

I've been trying to redpill my wife for the last 4 years. She still defends muds, nigs, jews, and every other worthless untermench because "MAYBE JUST ONE OF THEM IS GOOD, EVEN THOUGH YOU'VE SHOWN ME REAMS OF EVIDENCE THAT MOST OF THE TIME THEY"RE SHIT"

I accuse her of wanting to burn coal and say I won't be surprised when she gets raped by a pack of feral niggers

yes, but i'm not sure about white women

They are too naive. Especially white women.

>Can women truly be redpilled on their own?

No, women tend to follow the herd.

Or, at least... women follow what the jewish media TELLS them the herd is doing.

That's a dude

Its a dude your fucking faggets. Just look at the hands and the tucked dick under the bible. lmao faggos

It will take Sup Forums another few years to realize that, the effeminate arrogant circlejerking here is too strong right now.
Welcome to the modern western world, where degenerates abound and morality is non-existent.

>Can women truly be redpilled on their own?

Not with tits that small

Mel Gibson, is that you?

She’s a tranny, look at that Dick fold between her legs.

LOL @ implying Sup Forums is based on logic and facts.

>Generic Japanese tentacle-tat

Why do "alternative" girls love octopuses so much?

Pretty much everything men can do, women can do. So yeah they could get redpilled, but the question is why. There is no advantage for them to be redpilled, as it would decrease their reproductive chances.

Mabey

My wife and her mom are. We all frequently talk about the niggers, Jews, goyim, and dirty feminists

>naked
>Tattoo
>Bible

W E W L A D

>still requiring the need for female mortal flesh
hahe i pity you youngling

Which lewd fuck posted her sister?

> red pilled
> posing nude with a bible

Wut?

>lol memes and trump! so redpilled!

What the fuck is this stupid whore doing to the word of God

spbp

If redpilled means parading around Pepe and Kekistan to get Patreonbux from losers, sure, they're a dime a dozen on Youtube.

What are you...gaaay?

No.

That's a man. I realized mid-fap what trickery had taken place before me.

Me. Grew up in AK and watched my city turn into Detroit in a matter of years. Every Jew and Canadian I had the misfortune of knowing as a kid were without exception smug pseudo intellectual faggots with oddly shaped heads. I hated school with every fiber of my being because I couldn't connect with my peers and had many rabid feminist liberal teachers who actively punished any type of perceived dissent or line of questioning that didn't jive with their political/emotional ideals. I was raised by a smart, hardworking, and successful father who loves me but never coddled me and made me do math equations all the time so I think that's a big part of it.

How do we solve the omega male problem?

No. Women are not sapient. Only sapient beings can be "redpilled".

Only transwomen.

A cartoon frog, a political bumper sticker from a terrible president and a holy bible covering her pussy.

This is the insanity that pervades the conservative world. You thought those Trump rallies were insane? Check out the average Trump supporter today!

Totalitarianism and war. I cannot think of any other solution that could work quickly. Voting will not work the congress is too focused on bs issues, and it would be political suicide for politicians.

Yes, and we don't do degenerate shit like that pleb bit whore in your pic.

No

Hentai

Extreme doubt.

jews wanted Hilary tho

>woman

Moar

Is that her snatch down there? If it is, why is there no cleavage?

>jews wanted Hilary tho

Jews pick both candidates you fucking bluepilled retard. How fucking underage are you to not know the Eternal Redpill of US Politics?

Man you burgers have some nasty ass women

youtube.com/watch?v=zrfJZvGrjco

Both are pro israel. They don't care anyway since half of Congress are literal Israeli citizens.

>that pic
what in the fuck is this whore doinggg?

Tits or gtfo

No. Women are incapable of having an original thought. The only thing they want is Chad cock. They are group thinkers and about the only thing that can make a woman seem "redpilled" is her wish to stand out, rebel, and obtain alt-right Chad cock.

Trump just makes the whole situation funny enough to dull the pain.

no

Song title?

Pretending to be "le redpilled" to fuck some guy. That's what all women do in any movement.

Yes but it's not like they can reveal their power level to other women so it's useless for them, men need to be the leaders and they will simply follow. This woman is just trolling and has turned the cringe up to about 11. Worst magapede image I've ever seen.

>naked
>tattoos
>bible

Lol the absolute state of traditional women

>tattoo
>sexually objectifying herself
>bible infront of cunt
dumb bitch

God doesn't want people to get Tatoos

I guess it can happen but I'd concede that it's rare as most women are driven by emotions and by maternal instinct, but now have no children to rear which causes big problems by and large for everyone. They also tend to think more shallowly in that most all of women don't have the continuous internal monologue that makes being alone more productive/comforting. They're quick to judge people by their actions without spending a single second considering intent. Overall easiest segment of society to manipulate

Fuckin this! Realised he was puppet since he started denouncing based Assad!

It is getting bad here Brit user. If trends persist, in a few decades it will be more common for a random person to have a tattoo than to not have one, in America.

>looks again
.....oh the absolute state of burgers ffs

Some, yes. Most, no. Women run the bell curve for IQ and rationality too. The average is well behind men, but some are blessed with the eyes of a man and can see the world as it is. They are very few and often are destroyed before they reach potential by indoctrination from their whiny, feeling obsessed female friends.

>I accuse her of wanting to burn coal

What she say about that?
I'm pretty sure you already are a cuck

Yes. But they're not the average. It's like a 125+ IQ individual, there's a few of them, but they're rare in contrast with the rest of society, and even rarer among women who are more tightly crowded around the 100 IQ average.

just in case you guys didn't notice, OP pic is a man

What's wrong with that Bible.

Also
>Covering your nudity with a bible

Don't do that.

He was one before that. Hilarious to see Sup Forums rationalize voting for a man with pic related in his office.

>holding the bible in front of your smelly roastie cunt
Allah smite this hoe.

It's not

ATTENTION FAGGOTS, I MATCHED WITH THIS CHICK ON OKCUPID, AND DELIVERED AMAZON STUFF TO HER IRL

Not a trap, just an attention whore XD

Don't disrespect a female(male)

no a wizard

Probably just means that using a bible to cover your immodest bits in a bid to be alluring is a touch on the blasphemous side. Nothing wrong with nudity as an art form, to appreciate the good work of the Lord and the effort put into crafting a healthy body, but, like that? Nah, that's far from modesty and doesn't harbor such intent.

I guess I'm just a freak of nature, been redpilled for 10 years and in the last year I've reached my peak. Guess I'm not like other womens...

Nah. Just rare.

Fuck no. Pic related.

Women base their understanding of reality on feelings not facts.

A basic redpill on women is to preface anything a woman says she believes with "Right now I feel".

A "redpilled" woman is merely just like any other woman but with a redpilled man guiding her. Women tend to adopt the beliefs of the men she admires.

Wrong, faggot

You could say women ovaryact to most situations.

This is a guy with his dick tucked between his legs

Why are americans this fucking dense...

oh god I'm so glad she ghosted on me. *HURK*

sauce?

This happened to me when I was younger. I was shaped by the men in my life who influenced me, otherwise I would be as blue pulled as the rest of them.

pfffhahahaha

ew

Nigger you need to find the one thing she has irrational love for and find ways to correlate red pills to.

My gf loves shopping and her german grandma
>look at this old faggot bernie and his supporters want to tax us more thats like 20k a year he will take to give up for welfare
Ends up her becoming more hard right and noticing niggers buying garbage food every 1st of the month with their food stamps
>what did your grandmas neighborhood look like when you came here as a kid?
Why did all the white families leave and now its all disgusting fat mexicans blarring music till 4am.

1)He didn't imply that at all
2)It usually is anyway, except some few topics

>tattoo
Disgusting

Ok fren

Blaming DA JOOOOS for everything doesn't make you red pilled either.

>holding the Holy Bible to cover your private parts, yet not completely, so your crack is still visible
Fucking roasties.