So does anybody else notice the obvious shilling going on here? Its ALWAYS character assassination...

So does anybody else notice the obvious shilling going on here? Its ALWAYS character assassination. Its always a dogpile. Its always a complete 180 of opinion after some twitter bullshit. But most importantly is that its never consistent in frequency.

This shit always pops off here for more than twenty threads back to back, 24/7, but only after some emotionally charged twitter bullshit. I swear its targeted. Hate threads around here will still have dissent at least a fifth of the time. When I see 9 out of every 10 posts repeating the same views for more than three days about a specific topic its suspicious

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/yes-there-are-paid-government-trolls-on-social-media-blogs-forums-and-websites/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There has always been shilling. Hiro also opened up the servers for the FBI to take a gander and even admitted this, and it wouldn't surprise me if governments see the quasi power Sup Forums can extend into the real-world and try and act on it.

ShareBlue was and still is here, this has been proven too.

It usually dies down after about 5 o'clock pacific time when they get off work, shareblue employees, and go home.

The hate threads are always fun to look at and browse for me desu. Occasionally i lurk the other posts on here to see what the buzz is about, and my newfag brain cant wrap itself around the convo taking place. You just gotta wad through the sht to get to the gold. Im here for the memes and hate threads mostly

I fucking love Bearded Vultures

Nice proxy. Find a bus and throw yourself under its tires mutt.

Newfag here
what did the /pol catalog look like before the great shill influx of 2016?

you get used to it, i don't even see the code. all i see is blonde, brunette, redhead...

Ive been on this website for about 4 months, so i cant say much but I imagine less filled with shilling and bait threads do distract from the good threads

the hell's going on there

agreed, kikes are nervous

Largest shareblue providers are the CIA and European Union Intelligence and Situation Centre

What the fuck, why are asians so weird?

yeah, (((someones))) really scared
interesting threads also get deleted or moved to /bantz/
they're too late though, the genie is out of the bottle now

I don't know, but I kind of liked it.

This gave me an erection that I don't really understand.

I want more of this, please, how to find?

Yea they are organizing raids off site.

The folks larping as nazis are a large part of it.

The goal is to isolate us from voices of reason, so we are more susceptible to their agitation propaganda (they are also spamming us with the cuck threads/etc.).

If they can convince you to proclaim you are a 'NatSoc' in real life, they have effectively convinced you to politically castrate yourself. And you probably won't work a normal job ever again either...

Gookmoot didn't do that. Real moot did after "you don't mess with football" happened. That was like 7-8 years ago and the site is still chugging along.
Shills will never achieve what they want here. Our allure is too strong. Each one they send here does their duty for a week, then slowly starts taking their redpills. Happens all the time. The consistently best threads on Sup Forums are the "fuck you pol you ruined my life" confessionals. Every response just reminds them they are here forever. It must be a bizarre thing to happen in your life.

Go read his tweets on the subject.

College everbody

I have this weir erection right now, but I don't know how to masturbate to this, my dick 's all confused now

I did, 7 years ago when Christopher Poole made them. Anything Hiro has done in regard to it has just been a furtherance of policy from the incident involving Sup Forums and the NFL.
Learn your history man.

You're fucking retarded, you know that? We're not talking about Poole are we? I'm talking about the current owner who currently lets the FBI sniff around in the current year.

The government could have gave two fucks about Sup Forums 5 years ago aside from catching the odd school shooter. This is a new kind of shilling and surveillance.

What's really fuckin funny, is that the 'bad guys' doing this, and the 'good guys' fighting it are just mindless tools or intentional participants trying to shift the world in to whatever they want. It's all about fear and control. You want out of the bullshit? Literally the only thing that's not helping The agenda is paying attention and observing without bias or preconception. Observe yourselves, observe the world. Just observe. Don't judge. Don't try to 'win'. Just observe. Observe the observer. Observe.

You'll thank me later for how fucking clever I am. :)

NUMBERS

Of course it's targeted. They have themselves admitted that government pays to bloggers and commenters to shape the discourse.

infowars.com/yes-there-are-paid-government-trolls-on-social-media-blogs-forums-and-websites/

You are the retard. You didn't read my post. Sup Forums and the FBI have had an open relationship ever since Moot (Poole) allowed them backdoor access over memes being real.
Yes this is new shilling and surveillance but the lights been in the window for the Feds for almost a decade, they have an open room at the mansion you dumb fuckers.
You fucks don't know your history and when someone who does shows up you get all shitty. Newfags, all of you.

Seems like you didn't read my post either, because I explicitly said this isn't the same kind of shilling and surveillance anymore. Give up the history lesson, we're not talking about Sup Forums 7 years ago you idiot, we're talking about it now.

Less shit to dig through for great insight.
Jew hate, nigger hate, leaf hate(kinda new), strayan hate, space elevator, chemtrails, economics, philosophy, religion threads, fedora hate threads, time travel larpers, /x/ crossover, secret society discussion, dutch royal shell, family trees of world leaders, cicada, fag hate, other stuff.
I was reaching kinda far back there. I miss really old Sup Forums.

Kawaii, go hunt some whale disgusting subhuman. Fucking gook can't even open his eyes completely.

why is it just a jpg

>Whyboner

Sup Forums was very unified in it's hatred of jews and niggers. The majority of posters idolized Ron Paul & Hitler. There were no e-celeb threads, no "This faggot on twitter said this" threads, not really many bait threads and virtually no spam. The front page was pretty nice. I miss /n/.

And if you were here from then to now you would intrinsically understand that this is no different than then. Just using different evolved tactics. Yes its a new magnitude but the players are the same as they always were.
Don't get your panties in a bunch unless you are in a thread with alot of sassy cat pictures. Then and only then do you have to worry.

It is very different.

Sup Forums was amazing during the zimmerman trial days

How? Seriously, how? It is the same garbage now as it was then, just a different focus. It only works on the weak minded and weak willed. If you fall into that category you were never one of us to begin with.
How you can recognize shilling, or claim to, and fully understand the scope of what shilling is in abstract (to recognize it thus) and still allow yourself to fall prey to it? It doesn't make sense you dumb fucker. There could be me and 1000 russians in a thread telling me I am wrong and shilling on me and it isn't going to change my stance on the topic. If it does to you, you need to literally ironically kill yourself for the good of us all.

That is how you defeat shilling, by doing what you are doing, and recognize that by seeing it it loses all power. If your aim was to illucidate your findings for the rest of pol to help immunize it against shilling you didn't make a good thread. Any user that has been here for more than a month knows how to turn their brain off when being blatantly lied to.

This whole thread seems like a crypto-honeypot to out newfags. And it worked. You are all here blissfully unaware of how little you understand our thoughts and what makes us the resilient anti-bodies we are.

Post more high res cool animal pics, that hawk is fucking sick

Dude what in the fuck are you even going on about?

not an argument. Explain to me how the shilling of today is any different than the shilling of yesteryear. You won't have a response because you weren't here to realize the site has been the same garbage it has always been.
>b was never good
Is a thing you know.

Because we helped get an absolute madman into the highest position of power on the entire planet and now we're in the driver's seat for sensible activism.

you're a retard
shilling back in the day was usually just JIDF, nowadays the DNC knows about this site and the power it has, so now we have all kinds of liberal shitposting that wasn't here a year ago

If I ever get rich I'm going to countershill. Just hire a bunch of stormfags to post redpills and reasonable debate and bump that shit to the top

I just see the same counter-culture we have always been, its just the pendulum has swung and now degeneracy is the thing to rally against instead of ultraconservative views. Sup Forums is and always will be the same. Which ever way the wind blows, we go the other way.

Yes, different shills, but still all the same tactics we have dissected and pulled apart half a decade ago. Why can't you see that this is what I am talking about. Its the same duck, just with a new down. It still walks and talks like a duck though.

JIDF wouldnt usually start threads, they would just show up out of nowhere
Shareblue straight up creates threads and replies to their own shill threads to simulate liberals being on Sup Forums

And you know this how? Oh, because you can just look at the thread and see it plain as day. Why don't you just scroll past them if you know what they are?
We have had this discussion since before Sup Forums was a board. The more you fight shills beyond just awareness in the community, the worse you make the problem (it shows the shills their content effects you). You DONT FEED THE TROLLS and you don't feed shills. You ignore them, they realize their shilling has limited effect and they downsize. They never go away but they were never not here to begin with.

Seriously, I'm not trying to be confrontational with you guys but you just don't understand how first year cadet you look in this thread right now beating a dead horse. Every tactic has been tried, every avenue exhausted. The consensus is you raise awareness then do your best to ignore shills and their attempts to gain access to your thoughts. The construction of the website in its totality is just too easy for them to blend in with plausible deniability. The site was compromised early on because it was designed for compromise.

“Seth rich”

President is shitposter, colleges offer sliding degree, we are in a new era