Brit/pol/ - Emigrate Edition

Nothing agreed yet, says UK government responding to 'Brexit bill' reports
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-bill-may/nothing-agreed-yet-says-uk-government-responding-to-brexit-bill-reports-idUKKBN1DT1VE?rpc=401&
archive.is/ps51U

>Donald Trump’s re-tweets are going to cause Theresa May some problems
www2.politicalbetting.com/index.php/archives/2017/11/29/donald-trumps-re-tweets-are-going-to-cause-theresa-may-some-problems/
archive.is/4z6kW

>May accuses BBC of fake news over 'Divorce Bill £50bn'
uk.businessinsider.com/theresa-may-bbc-misleading-50-billion-brexit-divorce-bill-2017-11
archive.is/JS7nN

>Liz Truss accuses BBC of fake news over Universal Credit
rt.com/uk/411225-bbc-fake-universal-tory/
archive.is/SkqIa

>“Black Princess” Is a Step Toward Upending Global White Supremacy
teenvogue.com/story/meghan-markle-britain-global-white-supremacy
archive.is/Po9vC

>Thornberry roasts Green at PMQs
independent.co.uk/voices/damian-green-emily-thornberry-pmqs-nhs-westminster-sexual-harassment-scandal-a8081996.html
archive.is/3YEce

>Tory Rebellion over defence cuts
mirror.co.uk/news/politics/theresa-faces-substantial-tory-rebellion-11598725
archive.is/Tg4t2

>Uber: 2.7 million users had data stolen in hack
itv.com/news/2017-11-29/uber-admits-2-7-million-uk-users-had-data-stolen-in-mass-hacking-attack/
archive.is/TxkZA

>Farron: The dictators of liberal tyranny have met their match
christiantoday.com/society/tim-farron-the-dictators-of-liberal-tyranny-have-met-their-match/120025.htm
archive.is/qtitN

Todays News: UkColumn
hooktube.com/watch?v=PGw272ELa3w

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UBakgOHKI-g
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-42166307
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-1299213/Peter-Hitchens-disturbing-picture-growing-repression-heart-Eurabia.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Become Catholic.

No

The superior Hitchens...

cock straps and duo balls

>the superior Hitchens
is Christopher thinking about him?

Superior degenerate

Christopher never thought about his brother, hence the salt from Peter

>Monarcucks

Start toughening up

herro how many dogs u want?

Get yaself off down the gentlemans club, sporting a chub an a tub of blub and a willy grub

>Tfw we haven't had a terror attack in 5 months

Chris spent way too much time with his head up his own arse to be superior to anyone.

I'll show you how tuss I am

AM I TNUFF ENUFF?! HELL YEAH I'M TNUFF ENUFF!

" The one word that comes to mind when I think of my brother is ‘courage’. I mean a courage which overcomes real fear, while actually experiencing it.

I don’t have much of this myself, so I recognise it (and envy it) in others.

"

>Prime Minister might have to rely on Labour Support

Lmao guarantee Corbyn will cuck her out of spite

WE'VE GOT THE EGYPTIAN MESSI

youtube.com/watch?v=UBakgOHKI-g

That's right.

I've got Stephensons Rocket in my toruser pocket

kek

cringe lol

Hear are Jo's husband was upset about the God Emperor today? Radio 4 lost it's mind over the Britain First tweet.

>parsons green bombing in september doesn't count because it didn't detonate fully

What the fuck is wrong with these people?

I was fuming that the dumb muzzie didn't do it right desu, imagine if it went off properly, what a year this would've been

Tories out!

WN needs to dump his folder.

What does Hitchens think of Turks?

>The UK failed to show solidarity with a Europe reeling from terror attacks when it voted for Brexit in 2016, the EU's chief negotiator has suggested.

>"Never had the need to be together, to protect ourselves together, to act together been so strong, so manifest," he said.
>"Yet rather than stay shoulder to shoulder with the union, the British chose to be on their own again."

>Whats her face will never give your willy the tug of war

i thought it would be terrible if this flip flopper were to be PM, then May came into the scene

Reminder not to vote in the next election

Who is that?

Are Pretty says don't pay

are jo

Eurofodder jealous that we have an island. Such is life

>[quiet scuttling sounds]

I have literally nothing in common with her.

When will the next terror attack be lads

phwaor

Sorry mate, no idea who that is.

I'll be voting labour because fuck it that would be more entertaining

>give me an argument against my position that fits within this framework I decided but doesn't apply to my own arguments
>can't do it?
>guess I win again

On one hand its glorious to see how simple retweets from Trump have absolutely infuriated the media the left, and on the other hand its pathetic and demoralising to see just how much we as a nation and our political class, have completely capitulated to Islam.

We're doomed.

Oh, Jeremy Corbyn!

This country is a mess.

I am big guy actually.

Sound!

What did Britain First mean by this?

Jo COx

> we as a nation and our political class, have completely capitulated to Islam.

Why wouldn't we? As a culture we're overwhelmingly lacking any kind of confidence or purpose.

>vote tory
>get endless xenos and betrayal
>vote labour
>get endless xenos and betrayal and a good laugh

he's visited turkey a few times
doesnt want you guys in the EU though
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-1299213/Peter-Hitchens-disturbing-picture-growing-repression-heart-Eurabia.html
also stop moving to croydon its a fucking shithole anyway

Why does everyone on Sup Forums shit on us for our TV licenses when in reality we're actually one of the least worst off nations in Europe?

In Germany you have to pay the license fee even if you don't actually own TV. In France, Portugal and Greece the license fee is collected automatically through either taxes or utility bills. In Italy, Norway, Sweden, Croatia, Austria and Switzerland you have to pay the license fee if you own a TV (regardless of what it's used for), and Denmark goes a step further by requiring you to pay for a TV license if you possess any device that is capable of receiving a TV signal or accessing the internet, so you actually have to pay the TV license just for owning a mobile phone.

In reality, we don't have it so bad.

If by a good laugh you mean crushing poverty Venezuela style, sure.

Just don't pay it. Remember to never answer your door though. Ever

>Don't vote
>Give whatever party wins a weaker political mandate

>it'll be banter XDD
Tosser.

Imagine in 10 years being the absolute spastic that has to say "I voted Tony Blair in 2001 because LOL how bad could it get."

You don’t have to pay it if you don’t use your TV for watching live broadcasts.

>he doesn't vote CISTA
pleb

>"If you don't vote you have no right to complain."

I fucking hate this argument and I have no idea why.

i lost my ed folder post more pls

Because of how ridiculous the TV licensing agency is

true it would accelerate the collapse, no one would want to come here, even 3rd worlders and the police would be on strike/underfunded so people could have fun with a certain group of slimes.

we're completely fucked either way, it does not matter

>I have no idea why.
It's probably because it's a retarded argument.

>he things either of the left wing parties can save us

>PM Ed Miliband

Anyone else ever been on amitriptyline before? I'm on 20mg and it absolutely knocks me out. I'm sleeping like 10-11 hours a day.

gf finds it funny when I call people pakis

>economic collapse
>shitskins will leave en masse
>urbanites will die clutching their uncharged iphones

I know, but I want to understand why. I think it's something to do with the totally misplaced authority people put on the vote, but that's not the whole story.

Defeatist cuck.

"Waahh I can't have my perfect neo nazi ethno state - nothing matters anymore..."

dumb frogposter

THINGS can only get better

Catholics out.

We can't even be majority native any more. We're fucked.

What about this nation is worth saving at this point? I don't mean "what did it once do in a time so distant it's like the history of a foreign land," because that's just theory. What do we have NOW that is worth saving, worth passing on?

There's nothing. Generations of sleepy apathy has cut us off from the cord that joins us to the past.

>Defeatist cuck

There is literally no hope you retard. Our entire political class is left wing. The people are entirely left wing and full of white-guilt thanks to state indoctrination and subversion. Even if we cut immigration to zero today we would still be outbred in our own country.

>We will pay MORE AND MORE to the EU

Ok go out and vote and enjoy your "win" lad I'll carry on being defeatist

dumb frogposter

at least try to raise tension so theres the chance the pakis ,wogs and pikeys get shoad or something

>hates theocracy
>spends years attacking christianity
>raises army of fedora-lords
>deteriorate christian traditions
>dies
>continued rise in secularism (atheism)
>muslims move into power vacuum
>islamic culture taking over UK
>theocracy he hated now back stronger than it has been in centuries, this time foreign and brown

Thanks Chris.

We were never meant to leave, and now we're going to be punished accordingly. Wait until we agree on the divorce bill, but then "due to uncertainty" hold a second referendum, then the months of demoralisation will come home to roost, and we'll vote to remain. But still have to pay that bill, and more money than before.

You sound like a paki

>just go back to posting your usual 'yo mad white boi' memes

>That writing

I love this man

this won't happen

why is it the very same people who condemn folk for blaming all muslims for what isis do, are the same people who blame thomas mair murdering jo cox on britain first just because he used those words when he stabbed her?

why do they ignore the other things he said?