Poland hate thread

Let's face it: Everybody hates Poland.

Why do you hate Poland? Everybody is obliged to give at least one reason to hate Poland and especially individual Polish people.

Let me start: I hate Poland since they started World War Two by not submitting to the reasonable demands of Mr. Hitler.

i love polen

Transsexuals in parliament

Can't hate the Poland

I hate Poland since they started World War Two by not submitting to the reasonable demands of Mr. Hitler

I hate Finland because they started the Winter War by not submitting to the "reasonable" demands of Mr. Stalin.

B8. Sage.

Poland sucks because we don't have a shared border.

>I hate Poland since they started World War Two by not submitting to the reasonable demands of Mr. Hitler
>I hate Finland because they started the Winter War by not submitting to the "reasonable" demands of Mr. Stalin.
Poland did it first!

Go to bed JIDF
D&C Is so 2016

When?

See? Poland is immediately trying to limit our right to free speech. This shows Poland has something to hide!

POLAND

yes
we want to hide your retardation to spare shame

>reasonable demands
I didn't realise that demanding the Polish corridor, which was overwhelmingly ethnically Polish, was a reasonable demand.

The sooner the better. If kek blesses this post, it will happen by the end of the decade.

Slavs are primitive, lazy, disorganized, lack sense of humour, can't take a joke, impulsive, often aggressive, oversensitive

what Slavs like to do is eat, drink alcohol, drive cars bought by loans taken from the Germans and Jews, fuck with as many partners as possible, laugh at sexual allusions and jokes, going to the gym, going to the hairdresser to get trendy haircuts by loans taken from the Germans and Jews

basically the worst people of Europe right behind gypsies, born to be exploited by idealistic and capable of sacrifice Germano-Celts. I weep that I was born among such primitives, but at least with my virtues and intelligence I might be able to help in exploiting those Slavic idiots and get some money out of it, fuck those retards

along with romanians, albanians and bulgarians, they are the negroes of Europe.

t. 56% monarchy

>no one can dislike my BASED poland this surely must be bait

cringed

Have a (you) and fuck off.

Then you should love us.
You did end slavery and gave rights to nigs did you not?

Not in America we like poland.. I live the deep south never once had someone talk about how much they hate Poland.. and with then sticking up against the EU i kinda like em now.. I know lots of people who hate the french and germans.. and their bastard moose fucking cousins the Canadians..

I like Poland, fuck you mang

t. slawsem polaski

is that a h&m?

>Says the country full of literal negros

>I live the deep south
It shows in your terrible grammar. Learn to proof read jimbob.

Poland is the European version of Syrian

Free Silesia now
Everyone is obliged to kill at least one Polish occupant daily

Gah, I hate poor malnourished people.

No, it's H%M