What is wrong with women?

>be me
>have girlfriend
>she mentions someone at her job is a dude that got his dick cut off and wants to be called a woman
> tell her he's mentally ill
>she says that's not true if he feels like a woman then that's all that should matter
>tell her that if I feel like Napoleon that's all that should matter and people should treat me that way
>she says but it's not the same
>she says all that matters is how you feel and people should respect others feelings
Is it worth the trouble Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tell her gender disphoria is a mental illness according to psychiatry.

Using logic doesn't work with them usually.

>he has a gf
are you a masochist or something

>What is wrong with women?

they are being mind controlled.

Show her a vaginoplasty.

Women aren't worth the trouble. That's why I only date confused men who cut their dicks off and dress like women.

Whenever I get a package of plain M&Ms, I make it my duty to continue the strength and robustness of the candy as a species. To this end, I hold M&M duels. Taking two candies between my thumb and forefinger, I apply pressure, squeezing them together until one of them cracks and splinters. That is the “loser,” and I eat the inferior one immediately. The winner gets to go another round. I have found that, in general, the brown and red M&Ms are tougher, and the newer blue ones are genetically inferior. I have hypothesized that the blue M&Ms as a race cannot survive long in the intense theater of competition that is the modern candy and snack-food world. Occasionally I will get a mutation, a candy that is misshapen, or pointier, or flatter than the rest. Almost invariably this proves to be a weakness, but on very rare occasions it gives the candy extra strength. In this way, the species continues to adapt to its environment. When I reach the end of the pack, I am left with one M&M, the strongest of the herd. Since it would make no sense to eat this one as well, I pack it neatly in an envelope and send it to M&M Mars, A Division of Mars, Inc., Hackettstown, NJ 17840-1503 U.S.A., along with a 3×5 card reading, “Please use this M&M for breeding purposes.” This week they wrote back to thank me, and sent me a coupon for a free 1/2 pound bag of plain M&Ms. I consider this “grant money.” I have set aside the weekend for a grand tournament. From a field of hundreds, we will discover the True Champion. There can be only one.

I hope this can help you out op.

You're right that it's mental illness.

You're wrong with your Napoleon counterpoint. There's no crossed wires or synapses firing incorrectly that make you actually believe that.

If somebody is uncomfortable in their own skin then it's better for them to be trans and out comfortably then bottling it up and becoming an Ed Gein.

Would you let her raise your children?
If yes, no problem here.
If not, why is she your girlfriend?

She's a woman, which means she is pretty much incapable of thinking for herself. Everything she believes comes from what those around her believe. If you're not a beta manchild she'll eventually come over to your way of thinking just because you are her boyfriend and she's wired to agree with you.

This.

Usually people can't handle the fucking insanity once they see how grizzly it is first hand. Also be sure to mention the suicide rate and tie it to the agency of people that encourage the continuation of that suicide rate by not considering it a mental Illness

It can be worth it. It depends on how good of a girlfriend she is. Women are politically retarded, but there's nothing wrong with that. You're not going to find a girl that has the same political views as you and isn't a freak. If something as simple as a woman supporting this type of mental insanity makes you do anything but laugh, there's obviously something wrong with the relationship or yourself for caring too much.

This is a good copypasta. Haven't seen it in years.

This user is right.

I talked so much racist shit around my gf she now uses jew as a verb and calls me a nigger affectionately.

REV UP THOSE GAS CHAMBERS!

>have girlfriend
kys

This is what I've found as a fucking faggot and it is shocking. I suppose straight people must be aware, but to witness how women would change their whole ideologies just to adapt to my worldview was fucking astounding.

You're dumb if you think that's a bad thing. Why don't you date a man who has his own faggy views. A woman you can shape a mold she is man's object. I swear fucking brainlets. Obviously women shouldn't have any voting rights

I'm not implying it was bad, I'm implying most men are so incompetent they can't even exude the confidence required to subtly brainwash a girl.

It did.

Thank you for your service.

>There's no crossed wires or synapses firing incorrectly that make you actually believe that.

There is zero evidence for any of that horse shit.

"Crossed wires" and "synapses firing incorrectly" is pure speculation and wishful thinking.

>muh wires must be crossed! I must be wired differently! It's the only thing that makes sense!

Jesus fucking Christ.

>What is wrong with women?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra

women are most susceptible to social engineering and brainwashing, very few critically thinking women.