You realize the real world thinks you guys are losers right?

Not trolling, literally wondering how you guys can think the shit you do without having constant mental breakdowns when faced with reality. I've been reading the posts here and it's literally nothing but insane racist conspiracy theories. Normal well-adjusted people don't think that the whole world is a conspiracy to undermine the white race. Normal people don't demean and dismiss whole groups of people because their skin colour is different. Like some of you have to be relatively educated. Don't you ever read academic studies? Watch a normal talk show? Have any of you actually ever talked to a black or Muslim person? Do you just hate everything because you have shitty lives or do you have shitty lives because you hate everything? It's one thing to be a conservative, but this is literally insane and I'm wondering how you guys interact with normal society.

Genuinely curious but I'm waiting for the troll responses/banning.

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/charles-manson-was-white-supremacist-lets-not-forget-713915
unvis.it/newsweek.com/charles-manson-was-white-supremacist-lets-not-forget-713915
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Admitting you’re a troll is the first step... good luck on your journey

I'm married. My wife hates blacks and muslims as much as I do, she's anti-abortion, anti-racemixing and anti-immigration.

>insane racist conspiracy theories

pretty rich coming from an internet propagandist

Siege mentality. Their derision is just making me stronger and more ideologically charged. In just a year I've become a very different person.

I was luckily born with unbelievable charisma.
I simply took my small town and made it so unbelievably right wing that I'm now constantly hearing kike jokes.

Reality is what you make it, and it's actually pretty easy to marginalize kikes and blacks.

racism is foolish

queers need to go though, and by go i mean they need to be executed by the state

if our president rode on the back of a hummer on a 50 cal unloading into a pride parade, that would be a great start

Race realism is better. Understanding the relationships that kikes have with their environment is far superior for obtaining a strategy to attack and damage their community

Only legit reply so far. Do you actually believe in your ideology or are you just using it to gain influence?

>race is just skin color
lol every time

>You realize the real world thinks you guys are losers right?
It's better that way. No more normies in this fucking board

Manson was a proto-shitlib you retard, him and his brainwashed hippie cunts were supporters of black revolutionaries.

>My wife hates blacks and muslims as much as I do
The number 1 problem is the kike. You don't belong here if you disagree.

Yes love 3rd worlders let them all in to the glorious USA, nothing bad will happen

"I don't give a fuck what the world thinks!"

>.t Charles Manson

You're reading him wrong. He wanted to win the nigger card before the Jews did. He lost.

>not trolling
not interested

Your life is a lie.
Fuck off faggot.

Accurately predicting the way things have unfolded over the past 20 years would have got you labeled an "insane conspiracy theorist" in 1997.

Where the fuck do you get this shit?
Learn to read, you hick:
newsweek.com/charles-manson-was-white-supremacist-lets-not-forget-713915

Being around niggers is hell.
Are you a fucking retard or something? Only a fucking retard can't see what the problem with niggers is. That or you are a nigger.

I'm really not caught up with what others think. You should give it a try some time.

You might not realize it, but that's our superpower.

Everyone thinks it's just retards here, so they sound real fucking retarded themselves when they propose to shut this place down.

unvis.it/newsweek.com/charles-manson-was-white-supremacist-lets-not-forget-713915

> Not trolling

Stopped reading.

This guy killed whites because he wanted a race war against whites. He is the definition of liberal white guilt faggots like OP.

I just care about the white race and it's funny to watch kikes and blacks have trouble in my town.
I wish to see the kikes killed down to the child for the mere comedic irony of it.
Also as a byproduct of have become one of the most popular and powerful people on my town due to people looking up to me.
I achieved this through a combination of jokes and telling people about the u.s.s. liberty incident.
That one in particular is most effective because israel really is evil as fuck.

Spot on.

And what makes you think your predictions are correct when there's literally no proof other than the psycho bullshit you find on Stormfront?

Dude, he pandered to the black leaders and was in the market for a black power uprising.

lol you're a dumb fucking libshit
manson was a race realist, your sources are shit

fpbp

I don't give a fuck about your social peer pressure

literally could not care if you everyone in the world considered me a loser

what a materialistically oriented insult that doesn't even scratch the surface of my deep as fuck R'lyeh-level ego.

The idiot majority always thinks true geniuses are crazy losers.

kek, you shills are funny. Did it ever occur to you that many of us are here BECAUSE we've talked to niggers and mudslimes?

>using popularity as argument

He lies dead sleeping.

We just wanted to play video games... Then the feminist cunts came.

I couldn't care less. Conformism is cancer

>projecting this hard
we are the counter culture
we are cool
you are not

>gaymergate fags
you're jealous of sluts; gas yourself.

Oh dear sweet user. You're in for a long ride.

We've been calling shit for longer than that shit's been around, dumbass.
You're late to the party.

tl:dr
yo donkeyfuck, MAGA!!!

You are stupid. We interact with people, including non whites, cordially and normally in day to day interactions. Even those of us in shitholes like southern CA. Yes, we judge you for your race as part of the first impression, it's just another addition to the way YOU also judge people based on how they dress, act, and speak. In interacting with society, we have come to realize that on average ( don't throw anecdotes at me as a counterpoint) non whites are less hard working, less likely to be interested in serious and intelligent discussion even if they are actually intelligent,more frivolous, more impulsive, and more selfish. Even if I were not actively aware of genetic differences between ethnicities, I would happen to fall into majority white circles because they are more likely to be people I wish to spend time with, and that's exactly what happened.

Oh and I'm "half" Mexican.

Well me personally, I was blue-pilled by the liberal media. I used to think that blacks were as equal as others, Muslims were cool, Demorats were good etc...
But then I experienced these things myself. I first-hand saw and experienced the brutality and thoughtlessness of blacks, the fanaticism of gays and Muslims, and the whorishness and constant bickering of women. I later realized what the Right was saying, it wasn't racist it was the truth. I later read books, had an IQ increase, and got red-pilled. So me posting shit online trashing niggers and Demonrats isn't from just sitting behind a computer all day dusting off the Cheetos crumbs from my shirt, it was from personal experience.
I try to interact with people that are like me and think like me, because that's human nature. However I am up to any opposing views and people from people backgrounds to enlighten myself. But if the person in question lacks any self-awareness and is not even being rational, I often will ignore/avoid them. However I just stay away from niggers, they are all the same and their genes make them irrational. Most likely I'll have friends who are White, Asian, Latin etc..
Just not niggers, you see one you them all.

Thank you

Nah I am not hardcore racist, but I do come here for the occasionally awesome threads about political scandals and happenings not discussed by MSM. OP you should check the archives for threads discussing the weirdness happening in Saudi Arabia, or what is going on with the DWS/Awan scandal here in the states, or the Meuller investigation. A lot of shit is being obfuscated, man. It is alright if you think this place is weird. Instead of caring so much about the opinions of others, though, wait around and look for some of the occasionally good threads that pop up. It is worth it. Not all "conspiracy theories" are loopy, in fact some scandals covered up have been brought to light enough that we can see little glimpses of how truly fucked and corrupt our government is. Check out the Franklin Scandal as an example.

Flaggot

Dude, they're just people, what's your problem? There are plenty of hardworking black people who make something of their lives, and then there's you who sit behind a computer, call them niggers to make yourself feel better about your own shitty life.

>newsweek

>Watch a normal talk show?
For what? For them to tell us what to think? lel grow up dude
Also most people here are lurking and rarely posting.
There is some gov psyop trying to get us on a particular track to the timeline they want us to go to... but who listen to these morons... beside you?

Other morons with low understanding, most likely.

>demean and dismiss whole groups of people because their skin colour is different
>because their skin colour is different

You haven't been paying attention if that's what you think.

Well you see, to have a Mental Breakdown, one's false image of reality must be smashed by reality itself.

Here at Sup Forums/pol/ our vision of reality is consistently reinforced through various (((coincidences))).

It's like having voices in your head for a few years, so finally you work the balls up to go see the Doctor, and he tells you, "It would seem that the voices are not only real, but they are also correct."

The real world makes it quite clear that there is nothing that can redeem a person with the kinds of opinion I have.

baizou is a thing...

doubling down on delusions again...

Seek help.

What's the white race dude? You realize people made up this idea of white race like 300 years ago right? Italians, Irish people, Germans, Poles, were all not considered white at some point. What do you have in common to everyone who has pale skin?

>Oh and I'm "half" Mexican
Of course you are, you're on Sup Forums. Most posters are self-hating non-whites.

Yes but it's fun and easy to put them in their place. So why not?
If I have the power to damage the inferior people's place in the world I will.
And at least in this town I do. So I will.

Hahah, we are the real world.

"People" (cowards) all agree with us in secret while tutting their tongues in private. The really fucked up ones actually try to internalize liberal bullshit and end up literal cucks.

What do you think the average income is between Sup Forums and Reddit/Facebook/Tumblr user? Be honest.

Is this really your philosophy?
I can't take people serious who use the term "normal" like you do, so maybe ask better questions next time

>People" (cowards) all agree with us in secret while tutting their tongues in private
*public

>real world
>thinks
kek

kek be not with thine heresy. end thineself immediately

The “real world” doesn’t think at all.

who cares, get with the times soy boy we have been told this for fucking years and noone does shit about it. We are a happy community and you being a fuck boy ruins everything muh trump supporters he must be impeached XD.

Lol it's ok. I'm still gonna attack the kikes because it amuses me.

I'm half black and can't fucking stand nigger's and Muslims.

>Genuinely curious but I'm waiting for the troll responses/banning.
Stopped reading right there.
Fuck off troll, get your (you)'s from another place

> normalfag normalfagging

FUCK OFF
U
C
K
O
F
F

So its ok to call white privilege a thing based on an amorphous 'white' concept, but even mentioning a white identity is ludicrous?

>You realize people made up this idea of white race like 300 years ago right? Italians, Irish people, Germans, Poles, were all not considered white at some point.

So what? Ideas evolve with time.

Top kek!

I live on a 3rd world country filled with feminism and PC.

I was born for the armaggedon!

>conformism is cancer
>EU flag

I like your style.

Also because kikes are not really people.
So yeah. I can attack the kike, so I will. It's fun and profitable.

Probably a woman now by the sound of it

I'm a hardworking white man making something of my life and the only time my shit gets fucked up is when I'm around niggers.
Not only are they themselves shit but the people they get to see things their way are made shit too.
Some are certainly OK but that doesn't mean I want anything to do with them. I don't want to live around them because their way of life is destructive to mine. I don't want the fucking world walking into my fucking country and dictating my life. My country didn't need to change, YOU needed to fucking leave.
There is no coexisting with you fuckheads. Niggers need to go back to africa and you need to go to canada. There will be war otherwise. You have no clue how many people are silently fed up with your multicultural blind bullshit.

user, you are 'white privileged' right now, you didn't make this amorphous white collective up, they did, and now they mock you for it.

Before the election democrats were thinking just like you: "Nobody is going to vote for this orange man, right?"

Then the results that Trump won came in and they couldn't believe it.

Some people spend too much time on tumblr, twitter and facebook and forget that the real world is very different from their politically correct social circle.

>have you ever actually talked to a black person?

I mostly only socialize with other postdocs and researchers, so I've never really had an opportunity to do so.

> watch normal talk shows

wtf?

> Normal people don't demean and dismiss whole groups of people because their skin colour is different

So now Asians and Africans aren't normal people ... who's the real racist

I'll be honest I find you absolutely reprehensible, but I respect the fact that you seem to be the only person who is not absolutely deluded into believing your own bullshit.

I'm 99% sure you're a sociopath though.

Yeah, Bill Ayres and Bernardine Dohrn are definitely Nazis, you brainwashed piece of shit. Radical leftists in the past loved Manson, its only in recent years that the media has tried to reinvent him as a white supremacist.

They were considered white Europeans. But in America during large amounts of immigration from Europe they were not considered "white" Americans in the sense of culture and national identity

Not an argument

if i cared what normies think about me i woudnt be here. i would be out there with them.

Need to get your kicks somehow when you still live in your mom's basement...

>race is a spook
Asiatic here. Did 2+2 not equal 4 before humans said it did? You're retarded.

I would say Sup Forums is maybe 30K. Probably some people who are actually wealthy/educated but I would guess that the average income and education of this population is significantly lower than the general population. As much as the others represent the average they would be higher than Sup Forums.

So white privilege is real but the white race isn't?

SOURCE: YOUR ASS

Ahhhh whatever will I do, if I could only be accepted by the status quo. Ahh woe is me!

Do you not understand how genetics work you fucking retard
>hurr color isn't real because its a spectrum
Eat a dick and die faggot

You'd be wrong.

Just remember, we don't write the memes, the memes write themselves. We just laugh our asses off as a peaceful community.
Your "normal" world is a circus and pony show.
There is no new truth under the sun.

Stats please. You asked for my opinion.