Are the Germans finally waking up?

youtu.be/2Hvat1YhDHM

Every guy in the video made it a point to say they are worried about their wife/girlfriend and that's why they are buying weapons.

>Every guy in the video made it a point to say they are worried about their wife/girlfriend and that's why they are buying weapons.

How will that protect their girls?

Americans have guns, yet 35.000 of their females get raped each year.

>muh gunz

>Are the Germans finally waking up?
lol no

maybe

no, it's getting much worse

merkel and schulz deal has been signed long ago, because soros wanted it. more rapefugees under the mantle of "stability and safety for germany" incoming.

I don't think it's so much about the guns.
It's about a rising concern for the safety of the women they want to protect.
Whether that's handled with guns or otherwise is the next point of argument.

So yeah, maybe they are waking up.
But it's a long time before they'll have the coffee and the morning shit and start shoveling.

>How does locking the door’s on your house protect you from robbery? There are many houses with locked doors that get broken into every year

Don't get me wrong, I agree niggers are raping animals and that 35k is way too fucking high. But I don’t agree with your logic. You’re ignoring the possibility that the number would be even higher in the absence of whites having guns. You’re also ignoring the possibility that white men can protect their wives/girlfriends from crimes other than sexual assault, such as murder, by their possession of guns, and the possibility that the rate of other crimes (such as murder) wouldn’t be even higher in the absence of whites have guns to defend their homes.

Question:
Why are there so many guys in america by killing niggers in sprees and in the moment and ruin their lives and none who do it systematically?
The guy who went for the church could have cleaned up an entire ghetto ifhe wouldhave had a brain.

If you need a firearm to fend off a pack of Syrians you are an omega and do not deserve a girlfriend.

We may be just years away from a literal Dark Age, user. And once it starts, it doesn't end for centuries.

Truly honorable, but ill-advised.
Godspeed, Heinrich

To beat the barbarian, you have to outthink the barbarian.

>Merkel gets more than 30%
>lefties get more than 40% total
>80% of Germans still vote anti-German AFTER getting mass raped and mass MURDERED
>are the Germans finally waking up?
no

German govt is looking to deport Syrians back directly into their desert shithole

I'm a Middle Eastern foreigner living in Germany and I understand how superior the German people are, they are honorable, loyal, trustworthy but also modest and humble. A work ethic which is incredible, everything in the country runs like clockwork. These are intrinsically industrious people but also creative beyond ones imagination. Beethoven, Bach, Mozart, Schiller, Goethe, Haydn, Porsche, Bosch, Daimler, Diesel, Siemens we know all these words but we don't know the nation that produced these men that changed the world. I cannot understand why Germans aren't more patriotic it would be justified for Germany to be nationalistic because they have actually a track record of greatness. It's sad because I have lived in the United States and elsewhere and nothing even comes close to the magnificience of the German nation.

Deutschland über alles in der Welt. My life for Germany.

>meanwhile greeks vote for commies during a financial crisis and wonder why things keep being shit while they refuse to pay taxes
Really activates those old almonds

Well, they promised us that they'll send very migrant that arrives in Greece straight to Germany and they weren't lying. We had 800k arrivals in 2015 and 95% were redistributed to the rest of Europe (Germany, France, Sweden)

2 of the Bataclan shooters passed through Greece :)

The problem is their children - muslims have a birthrate of 3.1, highest globally. Does the law allow the deportation of people with German citizenship?

>mozart
>german

>Merkel is (((accused))) of failing it ppl
Lel

>Non-lethal gas pistoles
Meanwhile Achmed has a real AK74 + ammo...

His father was German so he had German blood running through him. Also back then Austria wasn't a seperate country but part of the holy Roman empire together with what is Germany today.

Lol that was way before the migrant crisis you lying cuck and if it would have been about migrants Golden Dawn would have won
Your people are just arrogant, entitled and retarded. You actually believe you're a first world country.

Golden Dawn has virtually 0% chance of gaining more ground than they did the first time (6.9%). They've been losing ground ever since
we don't like naziboos here

>way before the migrant crisis
the migrant crisis started in early 2015
check the arrivals
can you guess where all these people went? :)

>I cannot understand why Germans aren't more patriotic

We're proud enough to be sure, but we're also globalists. We want to rule the entire world. I'm not ashamed to say it. It's not evil.

The debtstress crisis started in 2009, stop deflecting.
And preferring and being led by commies instead of nazis is fucking retarded.
You're a teenager, aren't you?

>inb4
>b-b-but the migrants
Still, years before that.
Grow up, learn some history from before you were 12, then come back.
Good night, debtikos

Als Nicht-Deutscher kann ich das nur bestätigen.

I'm 31 and married (so far happily)

I don't understand what your argument is. Why are you projecting so much?
Ofcourse we'd choose shitty economy over keeping millions of muslim migrants here (and basically going extinct in 20 years)

>while they refuse to pay taxes
as this were a bad thing
the eternal german cuck patriot everyone

slow your roll hans

oh my god. its not a meme

>oh my gosh look at those regular looking brown people, they're probably muslim extremists!

>actually using the phrase "the migrant question"
top kek

too bad BBC didn't cover how pepper spray are the precursor to sex attacks by their friends are becoming very common

You're defending people applauding shitskins entering mainland europe?

probably a mudslime himself.

Ofc, my dude

I'm pointing out there isn't anything disasterous is going on.
At any rate, what are you going to do about it huh? My guess is: nothing.

Opgekankerd

american women are retarded, ok

they walk alone in the city at night. they think they are invincible

faggot american.

come here.
come, come, come.

i'm waiting. you should see for yourself.

fuck off with your disinfo.

and learn a real language capable of higher logic. english is primitive as fuck.
no wonder philosophy is done in the german tongue. primate americans.

Hopefully Germans are eventually massacred by shitskins that would improve Europe forever

Gaat nooit gebeuren, tijd om het nieuwe Nederland te accepteren ouwe.

>What are you going to do about me doing nothing about it, huh? My guess is: Nothing.
Wrong board my man

>they think they are invincible
that's what they got told their whole life and now they believe it, they even shout at you if you say they are vulnerable, fuck those bitches they shall learn it the hard way.

Pinning the ‘mass shootings’ entirely on guns is a fairly lazy, surface-level analysis. Throughout American history, and in other nations today (e.g. Switzerland), there is widespread gun ownership without such accompanying tragedies. The escalation of these incidents almost exclusively in the U.S. in recent years is—
I would argue—traceable to peoples’ increased feelings of isolation that has resulted from the deculturation of America by attacks on any source of identity not rooted in consumerism. An American, particularly a white American, has only himself to identify with. His race, and his desire for racial solidarity, is scorned; his history was once a point of pride, but now it’s a point of shame; his culture is, by definition, supplanted by the concept of “multiculturalism”; his religion is mocked in lieu of consumerism; and his nuclear family unit is derided by “progressive” forces. He is atomized and forbidden from sharing any racial identity, culture, religion, or history with his countrymen. Even his gender is now blurred into a “spectrum.”

The only thing binding him to other humans is their shared legal status as consumers in the same economic zone. Is it any wonder than loneliness and suicidal thoughts would plague such a society, or that some would feel as though they’ don’t belong anywhere, or that society has forgotten them? I think an individual’s impulse to indiscriminately kill members of his own society demonstrates a couple of things. First, he feels he has been aggrieved by a society to which he doesn’t belong, and thus he exacts on it the sort of murderous vengeance that throughout antiquity was only be reserved for the destruction of rival societies. Second, he now so fundamentally misunderstands his own society that he is utterly cluelessness of where to even point the finger, which leads him only to purposeless local violence – as though killing a few strangers will change a thing.

As for why he kills indiscriminately and doesn't target specific groups, I think the answer is covered by my response.

Where are you, my 'Retarded German'-speaking friend?

Why do women let men do that to them? She’s so pretty, too... :(

Has the same idea of the other ones in this one and they can do a little low in a certain time of their day or something else they can get a lot better but it doesn’t make any difference because if it’s the only way to you go to a higher time and they will make a certain amount they have no money and then a child can not even pay