Bitcoin crash

Bitcoin crashing over 2000 USD in value today. Coinfags on suicide watch, /biz/ already in the grave.

We told you so.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerobyte.io/publications/2017-BKJGGF-pop.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=l9rwLkOLA2s
hooktube.com/watch?v=ElEekw9Pd2M
youtube.com/watch?v=_R9gVc9ggZg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Day of the pyramid scam

bump!

Literally didn't lose value.

>it was 8k a week ago
>it's 10 now
SEE I TOLD YOU THIS PONZI SCHEME WILL CRASH HOW SMART I AM!!1
At what point do you kill yourslef OP? 15k? 20?

Call me when it is at 2.5k, then I buy like crazy and sell when it is at 50k again. I will pour like 100,000 euros in this shit. Should have done so last year, I was about to, but missed out becaus I was a littl chicken shit.

Hello no coiner. A real cryptoanon would know a 5k drop is nothing.

flash crash is over. lasted for a few hours while a pool made up of multi-million dollar investors panicked and sold thinking a bubble was about to burst.
I watched poloniex at one point jump from 9.5k down to 8.7k over a second as some jackass investor panicked and sold hundreds of coins
The market recovered within a few hours tho.
I watched it as it started to happen and made about $3000 today over the course of 90-120 minutes.
taking my parents out to a nice dinner this week.
10/10, would want it to happen again.

it was over as quick as it began and all in all market is down a couple hundo and anyone who was on their game made a lot of dough today

When you kys when it's all over could you post it on b?

>you can't lose value if you worth nothing

Who is Satoshi Nakamoto?
Who operates in the shadows?
What happens if someone controls 51% of the miners?
How could it be done?
Who has the resources?
Think.

>This averages out to a shocking 215 kilowatt-hours (KWh) of juice used
by miners for each Bitcoin transaction (there are currently about
300,000 transactions per day). Since the average American household
consumes 901 KWh per month, each Bitcoin transfer represents enough
energy to run a comfortable house, and everything in it, for nearly a
week. On a larger scale, De Vries' index shows that bitcoin miners
worldwide could be using enough electricity to at any given time to
power about 2.26 million American homes.

Way to the future guys!

It went straight back up past $10,000 though?

this was a planned crash by the whales. notice how there was a shit-tonne of bitcoining shilling on basically every website starting a few days ago?

they ignore this

ill make sure to use a golden shotgun with shotgun shells packed with diamond and other semiprecious stones from the roof of my penthouse helicopter yacht

Try and cash some gains out and see how you get on...

nice bulltrap coinfags

also this:

lol nocoin faggot i invested my money when it was worth 1k, gonna need a lot more dipping than that to make me flinch

i was cashing gains out all day today and reinvesting with it. Every jump i made a few hundred bucks, it added up real quick

Same.

it is a ponzi the rich will keep getting rich the more that join in

Welcome to a bubble. Been there done that. I thought pol was supposed to put old heads on young shoulders.

Pump away!

whatever you want to call it, im not rich by by means and i not only cashed out a few grand today but i increased my btc holdings by 15% by leveraging the market volatility

why would anyone invest in a unstable currency that is just used to launder money and store money without taxes

raaaaa /biz/ tricked me!

Its already back up to 10.5k
>Do you guys even understand economics?

Kill yourself boomer

i have no idea how to do this shit, mind describing how you go about it? i only ever just bought a bunch of coins and have that shit sitting in a wallet until i feel like cashing it out, never considered actually making some money on dips/crashes like these.

The ol' pump and dump. They'll keep doing it.

Thanks Q now kys

>going into debt to buy memes
Are your ancestors Dutch by a chance?

>panicked
Wouldn't they just reap the profits and buy the dip to start over again?

You shouldn't comment on things you don't know anything about. Good luck being poor and going extinct. Allah Akbar!

>why would anyone invest in a unstable currency
idk man.
the trick is to just monitor several exchanges at once. as the other exchanges are going down, you know yours will at some point so you sell.
when you see the prices momentarily stabilze, buy back in.
if you do are watching several other exchanges at once you can get an idea of which way your exchange is going to flow and you can act accordingly.
>going into debt to buy memes
cashed out means i withdrew funds, jackas. a few tousand dollars US was put into my actual bank account today as well as more coins into my wallet

$9,659.72
5K by 7:00pm Western

No dumbass, but I understand roller coaster and DO NOT LIKE

i understand the concept behind it but the exchanges i know of all seem way too fucking slow to do this effectively. what services do you use specifically?

I have 314 bitcoins and going to the Caymans next week to avoid paying taxes. Ama

ITS SIMPLE!

WE BUY THE DIP!

is it worth buying if it drops back to a few grand or less?
how do i buy them reliably and safely online?

you don't have moon in 2nd house, ask somebody who has, that person understands waves of value of money

Not before we nuke Mecca out of spite lol

not my problem faggot
learn to economics you retard

heres mostly what I do:
i trade in exchange A, a midsize exchange
I monitor in my browser tabs the prices at exchanges B,C and D. They are large, very popular exchanges such as poloniex.
Based on the price difference in exchange A (where Im at) and exchanges B,C and D I can get a pretty good feel for which way my exchange will be going in the near future (disparate markets always want to stabilize, ie an exchange will not have a price thousands of dollars different than another one for a long time.)
even on days like today where it takes a big hit, there is ALOT of micro-volatility. for 10 minutes it may go up $150, for 10 minutes it may go down $200, for example.
by using larger markets as a guage I can (mostly) tell where my smaller exchange is headed and trade accordingly.

where's your pic? Why are you still asking, literal shill? Like textbook definition of a shill.

Going mainstream will kill Bitcoin. This nonsense cannot survive the market forces that come with mass scrutiny.

You have BC? Hope you can log in before the real crash, in three hours.

People are stupid to give money to this type of thing

zerobyte.io/publications/2017-BKJGGF-pop.pdf

>Proof-of-Personhood: Redemocratizing Permissionless Cryptocurrencies
>Proof-of-Personhood:

Lets see who are the authors:

>Maria Borge, Eleftherios Kokoris-Kogias, Philipp Jovanovic,Linus Gasser, Nicolas Gailly, Bryan Ford
>Bryan Ford
>Ford

Of course!

But wait lets read to see what this is really about, you can't judge some idea by the name of the idea.

"In this work we introduce the concept of proof-of-personhood (PoP)as a first step towards our goal, whichcombinespseudonym parties[8] with state-of-the-art cryp-tographic tools like linkable ring signatures [10] and collec-tive signing [13] to create so-calledPoP-tokens, which arebasicallyaccountable anonymous credentials.The core idea of pseudonym parties is to verifyrealpeople, thereby linking physical and virtual identities andproviding a basis to prevent adversaries from mountingSybil attacks. Pseudonym parties are, as the name suggests,parties which can be organized basically by anyone, fromgovernments to non-profit organizations, or companies tosmall groups of people in their own village. The participantsagree on a set of rules such as specifying a place andtime. All parties are recorded for transparency, but attendeesare free to hide their identities by dressing as they wish,including hiding their faces for anonymity. By the end ofthe party each attendee will obtainexactly onecryptographicidentity token that represents both a physical and virtualidentity without revealing sensitive information"

good for bitcoin, it will breathe down to 8k, hopefully lower

why 3 hours? stop larping

Think you answered your own question there.

I sold all 44 of my coins around 9500. I can't wait to see what this dip brings.

I FUCKING BOUGHT AT $10.5K

FUCK YOU BIZ JUST FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

"It'll hit 50k" :^)

You're joking right? Everything was at ATH yesterday.

They don't care about that, they just want to be right.

If a bank was closed for you while someone else was allowed to deposit/withdraw you would be getting screwed. This is what happened today as big sellers were allowed to cash out/ buy while your exchanges suddenly stopped working.

Even if you think Bitcoin is a fraud, it is by no definition a ponzi scheme.

see that
and stop helping the system like a bluepilled sjw do with another subjects

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh, and you literally can't pay out of larger amounts of coins xD

Nord bros already called it.

I made $87,437 today. Today was a good day.

Post bank balance or GTFO.

I just cashed out 100K and I lost nothing today
So you must be a poor fag no coiner

Oy vey!

You're playing with digital Jap money I mean
WHAT CAN GO WRONG!!!??

Are you this retarded? It gained value since yesterday.

> BTC
> Pyramid

> Lolbertarian

again?
nothing new

IRS wants their cut so unless you are losing lots of money getting comped in LV you can shave 20% off that number

It went from 9k to 11k in a day and dropped back to 9k and is now going back to 10k in a day.

OP is a fag, hide and ignore thread.

That's it?
It drops all the time. just opportunists taking advantage of the record high.

If it dropped to $2k, you should worry. It's always been volatile, not sure what all the fuss is about.

How do you get citizenship?

youtube.com/watch?v=l9rwLkOLA2s

Why those years?

Fuckin jew

Unless your buying chomo films for Ma and Pa, good kick cashing them sheckles our.

POST AND ARCHIVE SALT

POST AND ARCHIVE SALT

NEED TO JIZZ TO /BIZ/RAELLI TEARS

It was profit taking. It's already recovered almost $1000.

>crash
>implying someone didn't just cash out

Aren't those records public about that? How else would it just devalue so abruptly? What maintains its inflation?

Right after dinner, West Coast time, it crashes.

not this shit again
you faggots have been saying this for years now
whenever a dip happens, shitty slide threads like these start appearing non stop
sage in all spaces

Guys let use be VERY VERY REALISTIC. 1 bitcoin = $1 in 2018. Government regulation. GET OUT NOW WHILE YOU CAN. Although I do believe government might gain access to records and try take their money back reducing you back down to $1.

>nocoining in 2017

lmao

FUCK!

I WANNA BUY THAT DIP!

BUT I'M BROKE UNTIL FEBRUARY!

SHITS GOING TO 50k!

all the bitcoin exchanges "coincidentally" had to undergo maintenance right when it started crashing. People can't get to their coins and its going to be a shit show when the sites finally come back up.

When it does I'm moving to east europe and buying some comfy commieblock apartment for 15k.

(How much @bitcoin should you buy?)
hooktube.com/watch?v=ElEekw9Pd2M

Play this quietly in the background while you watch Wayne's video
youtube.com/watch?v=_R9gVc9ggZg

Based

TOO MUCH TRAFFIC!
But why sell? Hold, Goy, hold.

Why would anyone in Silicon Valley write code or promote product when they're sitting on computing power?

>tfw bought a safe, printer, and laminator over black friday using crypto to so I can store my crypto

Bitcoin is a currency for a fake country that legalised the black market

Prove this analogy wrong

if you bought some as recently as september, itd still be worth triple what you paid today
if you bought some last setember , the valuerincreased would be ninefold
i understand you are salty because you missed the bitcoin boat, but it;s still the greatest return you could possibly get short of narcotics

ever BTC exchange goes down on sell off so you can't buy on dips

not a scam btw