Rundown:

Rundown:

>Croat general who removed muslim shits in the Yugoslav war, defending Christians.
>Put on trial for (((war crimes)))
>Goes to the Hague voluntarily 15 years ago to prove his innocence
>Spends 2/3 of the sentence therefore was to be released immediately
>Court tells him he is guilty after all and sentences him to 20 years (he would still get out soon since he spent 2.3 of it in prison already)
>Says fuck your rules I go down how I want and drinks Hemlock poison like a boss.

youtube.com/watch?v=ll8-VYM5xYU
youtube.com/watch?v=v1OhsiZjpww

He said “Slobodan Praljak is not a war criminal. I reject your judgment with contempt.”

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slobodan_Praljak

Slobodan PraljakJust was a Bosnian Croat engineer, film and theatre director, businessman, author and retired general in the Croatian Army. This madman graduated from 3 different colleges (College of Computing and Electrical Engineering, Philoshopy and Dramatic Art) all with high marks, wrote dozens of books, made plays and television series and was a Philosophy and Sociology professor .

He voluntarily joined the newly formed Croatian Armed Forces after the outbreak of the Croatian War of Independence. He formed a unit composed of the Zagreb artists and intellectuals. Although he did not have any military education, he successfully defended this position from the technically superior forces of the Yugoslav People's Army and the Army of the Republic of Serb Krajina. Then he proceeded to remove Bosniak muslim shits and the Saudi mujahedeen sent to Bosnia, who were attacking and slaughtering innocent Christians in the war.

And mind you that he voluntarily surrendered to the International Court, not caught, only for all of this fuckery to happen in the end.

Press F

Other urls found in this thread:

globalresearch.ca/the-mladic-nato-style-trial-at-the-icty-a-stain-on-civilization/5620742
youtube.com/watch?v=3pngcjizEYc
theguardian.com/law/2017/nov/29/the-day-i-came-face-to-face-with-general-slobodan-praljak-in-the-hague
unvis.it/theguardian.com/law/2017/nov/29/the-day-i-came-face-to-face-with-general-slobodan-praljak-in-the-hague
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FUCK YOU I WONT DO WHAT YOU TELL ME

>drinks poison
>dies

FUCKING TOLD YA YOU WANKERS

alpha as FUCK

S to spit

F

S

Fuck that coward mister-my-hands-are-shaking-like-a-bitch croat.

You're just assmad he killed tens of thousands of mudshits

Allah is a false prophet

I am mad about the bridge. Who cares that the rapebabies that are fighting?

>Allah is a false prophet
>prophet
american tourists are the worst

Why will people not understand that the Hague is a kangaroo court, a NATO court.

globalresearch.ca/the-mladic-nato-style-trial-at-the-icty-a-stain-on-civilization/5620742

F

Fucking madman. Most tragic of it all, is that western countries are going to do exactly the same within the near future as he did.

That man was not war criminal.

He did literally nothing wrong

Fuck the EU fuck the IMF fuck the world Bank fuck the UN fuck NATO and fuck everyone of you globalist faggots that support them.

>Mad about a bridge being destroyed

NPR is calling him a "warlord" those piece of shit American pravda lapdogs for wallstreet should be the ones drinking poison

And seriously get that faggot flag out of here

Since when was blowing up a bridge a war crime? How have we let the jews fuck up international law so badly?

ZA MOG PRIJATELJA IZ SARAJEVA
AKO VIDIS OVO ODGOVORI

op

op

op

i samo da dodam
poserem se na sud koji je osudio nevine ljude

dok ti koji su pocinili zlocine i dan danas hodaju po mostaru itd itd

>inb4 ustasa

Utter madman. Respect for checking out on his own terms, fucking live on air.

Sadly nothing will come of this. Noone gives a shit about wherever the fuck he's from

Yeah, I bet you remember all the walks you took on it.

good

Requiem aeternam dona ei, Domine. Et lux perpetua luceat ei. Requiescat in pace

Be careful what you do, the elites will sacrifice anybody not in the inner circle.
Lest we forget the number of dead that lay in their wake already.

>mfw I see this

Legend

>we

You are the Jew, you Mutt

L E G E N D
E
G
E
N
D

law =/= justice

But had he sexual relations with that fat bitch of a bridge?

A L P H A

>Says fuck your rules I go down how I want and drinks Hemlock poison like a boss
>I go down how I want

Did he think he was going to get murdered in that Dutch jail like Milosevic? It's pretty evident they killed Milosevic.

F

As an American I say fuck NATO. Yugoslavia should still be here.

Fuck off, roach.

>Yugoslavia should still be here.
hell no
no sane person wants that

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Step 1. Remove kebab
Step 2. See Step 1.

>trusting the hague
>trusting the un

kill all members of the kangaroo court

Sounds good. Time to kill.

My sides

F.

A modern crusader who defended his own country against mudslime,

[embed] [embed] [embed] [embed] [embed] [embed] [embed] [embed] [embed] [embed] [embed] [embed] [embed] [embed] [embed] [embed] [embed] [embed] [embed] [embed] [embed] [embed] [embed] [embed] [embed] [embed] [embed] [embed] [embed] [embed] [embed] [embed] [embed] [embed] [embed] [embed] [embed]

Dem cars was tight, guv

he may be a monster, but look at his eyes ;_; i feel bad

Yep, that was his mistake, leaf. He should never have submitted to the authority of that Hague scum.

I don't like his country or his countrymen, but what he did is for every respect. Sir, I salute you.

Bolje grob nego rob

I aspire to be like him even though I know I'll never be even 1/10

Save your reaction images friends

And of course leftists are already cheering about this. All they know is that he was a "war criminal" and he killed a bunch of filthy muslims. What a fucking joke. All it takes is some research to realize that this man was a fucking hero.

>kills civilians
>heroe

Kys immoral knat

Grandparents lived in Czechoslovakia and they used to go on vacations in Yugoslavia. Said it was pretty nice.

A proper Christian would never commit suicide.

Rot in hell pussy.

I wish this man a glorious Afterlife. A true warrior and mans death. Hail Victory! Hail Praljak!

He looks ugly as fuck. Typical slavshit.

Fucking Canadians.

still is

>he will never see Croatia win the world cup

a fucking gypsy

F

S on the graves of all the mudshits he killed

F

Suicide is a mortal sin, and cannot be repented for. He is literally burning in hell right now and will for eternity.

>leafs
and probably
>muslim
as well

Killing yourself is the most dishonourable thing you can do especially if you're a cowardly war criminal. Take the punishment like a man.

>being monster for destroying that bridge
>not even guilty

Rest in peace general.

He did what he needed to do to save his people when it needed to be done.

mudonja

>people

Absolute hero

youtube.com/watch?v=3pngcjizEYc

rest in kebab generale

Neither will you

"tko ne ljubi i ne cuva svojeg bozjeg lica nece vidjeti"

Suicide is not a mortal sin under certain circumstances.

Women who commited suicide rather than be raped and sold to slavery were not classed as sinful

just like my animes

I hate parasites.

You should learn to love yourself

He already took the punishment you retard, do some research before posting shit.

God bless general and his Serbian heritage, true warrior and fighter. God forgive him his inability to recognize his ancestors.

>not pulling out a katana and commiting sudoku
was he even trying Sup Forums?

That nose of that fucking judge I swear to god.

>he already took the punishment

Actually he needed more since he was a war criminal and also a Slav. Slavs are born to be punished and disgraced.

F

I'll meditate on that. Thanks lol

He smuggled poison into the international court. I think he has done enough.

who were the judges?
include countries im about to hate from now on

>Slobodan Praljak
Good riddance. He was a fucking criminal piece of shit and so are you for supporting him.

meh a bunch of Nazis managed to do the same during the Nuremberg trials. Aint hard to bribe guards

theguardian.com/law/2017/nov/29/the-day-i-came-face-to-face-with-general-slobodan-praljak-in-the-hague

Let's archive
unvis.it/theguardian.com/law/2017/nov/29/the-day-i-came-face-to-face-with-general-slobodan-praljak-in-the-hague

> “Slobodan Praljak is not a war criminal. I reject your judgment with contempt.”

Meh, not as good as "Seven lives for my country. Long live His Imperial Majesty, the Emperor!"

So now that all three sides are at complete odds with eachother how long can the country last?

Honestly the Hague is a shame on law and order. Fucking Naser the jihadi piece of human garbage that literally cut the throats of children and who commanded units of literal butchers tha killed 1000's of Serbs get literally no jail time. While this guys gets 20 years.

Fuck the HVO but respect for this man.