Free Ireland

How can we support the IRA and free Ireland of british occupation?

Other urls found in this thread:

opendemocracy.net/uk/adam-ramsay-peter-geoghegan/secretive-dup-brexit-donor-links-to-saudi-intelligence-service
belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/protestant-schoolboys-left-at-the-bottom-of-the-class-with-results-only-slightly-better-than-travellers-or-roma-children-30152342.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

by not supporting the IRA and recognising the divine right of conquerors. irish are an affront to God

Go fuck yourself taig scum. Britain was the best thing to ever to happen to your shitty little island and don't you forget it.

Join forces with us brothers.
Catalans and Irish are long lost brothers, and we will free our self from those pigs occupying our lands.
British and Spaniards are moors who only deserve death

Wait for brits to off themselves.

by passing hard brexit and shuttling the shitskins you can't deport to ireland. EU will suck Teresa May's circumcised cock to get Ireland.

I haven't met an IRA supporter that has not been a low life scumbag.
And for some reason they follow premiership football? How confused can you get?

Unionists are being outbred so there'll be a United Ireland in my lifetime.

By using a toaster as a bath bomb.

GET OUT OF MY GLORIOUS ULSTER LAND IRA MARXIST EURO D#CK TAKING BASTERED I WILL DO YOUR KNEE CAPS IN BOY REEEE

Go suck some kike cock Billy

THE DUP TOOK MONEY FROM THE SAUDIS THAT WERE CAUGHT UP IN THE PURGE

>but they spent it on brexit ads so it's okay
>fuck the eu

>Secretive DUP Brexit donor links to the Saudi intelligence service

opendemocracy.net/uk/adam-ramsay-peter-geoghegan/secretive-dup-brexit-donor-links-to-saudi-intelligence-service

>when the vote to unite Ireland comes these will be the people voting on the issue

Gib big Feinian titties plz

depends on who offers the best gibs

>The shadowy donor group that gave the Democratic Unionist Party £425,000 during the Brexit referendum campaign has links to the former Director General of the Saudi intelligence service – also the father of the current Saudi Ambassador to the UK – openDemocracy can reveal

This is more proof that Arlene foster made brexit happen.

She is a game theory master.

Friendly reminder that Unionists do worse in school than Romanian gypsies

They dont teach you who runs the real world in school.

Maybe they should though....

So you could stop trying and YHWH can stop sacking cities and wiping entire island nations in a rage.

But then again, where would my fun come from if not seeing your shitty little life come crashing down from its brown little La Raza Leftist Muslim tower.

You mean Vanilla ISIS?

Oh well. Honor the hand and seek Christ Jesus our lord and savior.

Irish Republicanism is gay. True Catholics don't believe in Republicanism.

Why the moon with the hand user? Because I run your pathetic little fucking world. Even if you delete my post, you wont change the truth. I will slay infinity and drench the world with your inferior blood.

Sup Forums has secrets of the world no man can merely posses on his own. With eyes to see, you can witness the coming of a new age, and the dawning of a divine and infinite kingdom. Come, witness the rise of a true divine royal lineage.

You fucking Protestant heathen. You deserve to die on a cross

I support the IRAs cause, but killing fucking civilians and being a terrorist is not on my list of things I call worth my support

>Catholics bending the knee to Anglicans

Protestant cowards target civvies. Good old Catholic boys only target soliders

Fucking lowlife paddy scum niggers, you don't get it, we are stronger in the empire as a whole.

Wouldn't you like to dominate the world again? Or just be fragmented off to be picked apart by foreign business forces.

Feels good knowing we will get our rightful clay back soon

The red hand is just the Uí Neill tribe symbol. It comes from a story where chieftians/ kings were having a race and the prize would be land in Ulster. One of them is in second place and as a last resort cuts off his hand and throws it across the finish line. Winning the land. There's no occult shit with the Red Hand.
Read up on the history of NI. Unionists started killing Catholics first. The IRA didn't even start up until then. Look at the stats of deaths. The IRA killed less civies than Unionist paramilitaries and British Army. And the IRA used terror tactics against economic targets and military targets. The times when the "IRA" bombed civies it turned out it was British spies that did it. When the Unionist paramilitaries bombed Dublin the British Government covered for them. If the British Government just let Catholics have rights in the North then the IRA wouldn't have gotten that much support. Pic related is just one of the massacres perpetrated by Britain and its unionist dogs.

Just isn't true though ahahah

This
>Catholic bombs
Warned about in advance as political protest
Wound, kill few except soldiers
Target politicians
>Protty bombs
Directly target civilians, killing pregnant women and children
Aim to cause as many innocent deaths as possible
Often target bystanders they think are IRA

belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/protestant-schoolboys-left-at-the-bottom-of-the-class-with-results-only-slightly-better-than-travellers-or-roma-children-30152342.html

Made me audibly kek multuble times, you fucks are retarded.