HELSINKI GOES FULL CUCK

Town council of Helsinki just voted 45-39 in favour of providing free welfare (including things like dental care which finns over 18 year old have to pay for themselves) for illegal aliens in the city

this is far worser than our PM spouting out that he will be accomodating refugees into his house (the story started spreading and led to 30k iraqi sand coons coming here)

Other urls found in this thread:

suomenuutiset.fi/absurdi-paatos-helsingin-kaupunginhallitukselta-paperittomolle-taataan-toimeentulo-seka-ilmainen-majoitus-ruoka-laakkeet-ja-hammashoito/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How comprehensive of a welfare package are we talking here?

Just cuck my shit up. Oh well I guess Helsinki needs to die anyway

Tampere is going to be next capital of Finland :3

When greens get through their traffic restrictions, then it's time for companies to move

Helsinki is the worst place of our country.

>Tampere is going to be next capital of Finland :3

Nice delusions there, bönde.

it includes:
- accomodation
- last-resort money gib which is like 480eur/mo
- food
- legal help
- mental health and basic health services
- "help to gain ways out of being """undocumented""" "
- dental care and vaccines

and so on.. that fucking cuck caliphate is a lost cause

That's it, I'm painting myself brown, burning my passport and heading over.

Full healthcare for any illegal shitnigger that manages to sneak into the country. Can't wait until gypsies and refugees hear about this

ONE OF US ONE OF US

You don't believe in giving infinite dollars to foreigners who haven't yet contributed to your tax base? That's racist.

This will attract so many people once word gets out.

Have they defined what an illegal alien is? Could America's ICE just send everyone there? Do you need to prove residence?

>- accomodation
>- last-resort money gib which is like 480eur/mo
Was it all that? Cuck news says it's only healthcare, but then again maybe they don't want to advertise all the gibs taxpayers now have to pay

>Helsinki
And nothing of value was lost. I can't wait for Helsinki turn into a rapefugee ghetto. Already 2/3 of people moving into Helsinki are not Finnish nationals.

>All Keskusta represantitives voted yes
Based Keskusta destroying HELLsinki.

we seriously need a legal reform that would make Finland a federation and give regions their own rights to make their own laws and larger tax collection abilities. then ship all the cucks to Helsinki region and build a wall around it

This confused me as well. Is it more than health care, the news so far don't mention anything else?

Goes full cuck? When were the nords not cucks? 1000 years ago?

This Sven's got it

suomenuutiset.fi/absurdi-paatos-helsingin-kaupunginhallitukselta-paperittomolle-taataan-toimeentulo-seka-ilmainen-majoitus-ruoka-laakkeet-ja-hammashoito/

here is the source

Can we please nuke those commies already.

Fucking this. Cucks from Helsinki are just ruining this country.

You know this will lead to the downfall of Finland.

As soon as muslims get a foothold they vote themselves more power.

Helsinki might as well now be an islamic city. There will be hundreds of thousands, millions, of economic migrants who want to travel to Helsinki just for the gibsmedats.

And whence they're there, you can never get rid of them.

It's over. And not just for Helsinki. For all Scandinavia.

I'd vote for you.

>Cucks from Helsinki are just ruining this country.

But they are mostly from the countryside, they are not "from" Helsinki just because they currently reside there.

brb, packing my things :^)

vote for mestari, he supports regional autonomy

Remember to vote for Mommy

im voting for paavo väyrynen if he manages to get 20000 support cards to run. sad to say but huhtasaari is an idiot, if someone with the looks and charisma of Halla-aho had said the same things she says, nobody would have ever heard about him. im gonna vote for her only if paavo doesnt get to run

god damn

priorities
independent finland without muslims > lutherian religious beliefs on our president