NFL BTFO: Begs apes to kneel for $100M

nypost.com/2017/11/29/nfls-100m-plan-to-end-anthem-protests-is-dividing-players/

archive.fo/y1lSw
> The NFL submitted a proposal to players Monday that would commit “nearly $100 million” to various charities that focus on social justice and causes important to African-American communities, ESPN reported. This initiative would surpass all of the NFL’s current charitable campaigns, including its support for the military and breast cancer awareness. The NFL also hopes this would put an end to the players’ protests during the national anthem.

But gets JEWED by blacks fighting over ownership of that money

> “But we’ve come to find out that it’s actually Malcolm and Anquan’s organization. Nobody else really has a stake in the organization. Malcolm actually wants us to — he calls it invest, I call it donate — to the company to pay salaries for his staff. But again, we would have no equity in the organization.”

Other urls found in this thread:

espn.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/19029607/billion-dollar-nfl-concussion-settlement-turns-nasty-lawyers-others-vie-pieces-payouts-players
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just fire them for insubordination.
They've already proven to be ungrateful and bad for morale.
I would replace them like sporks.

Niggers chimp out, get free stuff to shut them up, chimp out because it's not enough, jew cucks give them more, cycle continues

espn.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/19029607/billion-dollar-nfl-concussion-settlement-turns-nasty-lawyers-others-vie-pieces-payouts-players

not long after the last CBA, they were looking to shut all the former players up with a $1B deal that would absolve them of any liability for the impact of CTE

so the players are going to pocket all the extra money and not give any of it to help their supposed cause. God bless America.

this. for everyone on the field there's 5 other guys probably just as good that didn't make the team.

it's not like there's a shortage of people that want to be NFL players.

>players are going to pocket all the extra money and not give any of it to help their supposed cause
.....b-b-bbbbut muh dying bruvahs in deez skreets!

Still it will not help their ratings. The players alienated the largest chunk of their audience which actually spends money. By giving that money to anti law enforcement BLM or other SJW movements they will just be digging the hole deeper. Fire all players that disrespect the country.

>including its support for the military

Oh no. They're only digging the hole deeper. If a bunch of red blooded patriotic Americans didn't like them kneeling for the anthem they sure as hell aren't going to like the kneelers essentially getting shush money while leaving the vets in the cold. I kind of feel bad for the people at the top on this. All they want to do is fill stadiums and make money but now they're caught in a spiral they can't seem to get out of.

They're going to pay a bunch of niggers more money than they've even donated to the troops and they think that will win back they're core demographic? Buncha fucking dumbasses.

NFL is helping to fund more Soros types organizations. Great. Trash the stadiums.

THERE'S ONLY ONE WAY TO GET THE FANS BACK, NFL!!

What happens when you multiply "burn the coal, pay the toll" by hundreds of nogs? Stay tuned for the answer!

i can't tell if the black community is celebrating this "win" or protesting the "disrespect"

if they refuse to cash the check it will be quite glorious to behold.

Yep.

> the NFL is paying attention to US!

Blacks can't stop themselves from cashing $400 welfare checks, how could they resist one like this?

are they still kneeling?

>are they still kneeling?

This hero only kneels for God. Bring him back.

Sitting on your fat ass Watching other men, boys, play a GAME, is the least manly thing I can think of. Sad.

NWFL when?

boomers will stall watch it's all they have

still*

It's too late. People saw these ungrateful steroid psychopaths for what they really are. I will NEVER watch the NFL again.

Patriots are like 1/3rd nigger. Theyve been out of this fiasco. I see the future of the NFL.

>problem: niggers are disrespecting the nation.
>solution: give the disrespectful niggers a tax incentive if they'll stop disrespecting the nation.

They really do take the public for idiots. Do everything but the right thing, right?

Yeah. If you read the comments to stories that still alllow comments, the vast majority will be blasting the NFL for this very thing. People arent a bunch of retards. It's tempting to think they are, but they really arent.

They'll keep kneeling as long as trump is president. You could give 1 billion to black """"communities"""" and charities and it won't do anything. Nigs gonna nog

Exactly, good one, NFL to give Soros more money!

They can just kick out the players. Simple.

It's not like they wouldn't be able to find replacements that would be happy to stand and play the game. New blood is probably better at this point for everyone.

How do we meme it so that the kneeling players have to donate their salary to veterans?

I'm so thankful that the NHL & MLB are (relatively) safe from this shit.

lol I saw some nigger write an article last year about the whiteness of baseball. he was chimping because niggers aren’t drafted into the mlb left and right and they don’t play rap music during the plays.

>All they want to do is fill stadiums and make money
If that were true, they would have just told the niggers to stand months ago. They chose their social agenda over money.

stupid tampa bay nigger had to chime in. this marxist shit is contagious.

That only works if every team is on board. Otherwise nigger heavy teams like the bengals would just keep all theirs and have a slight athletic advantage.

Giant corporations are used to supporting LGBT and BLM for virtue signalling bucks. The NFL obviously thought this would boost ratings.

I went to a cardinals game last year and they played rap for a couple of the players' entrance music.

>appeasement will work this time!

God, how do spineless people end up in charge of things. They should just bench anyone who kneels. Simple.

check out all the clinton-soros connection in the NFL over the last 10 years. The leagues high positions are full of democratic political hacks. there is was clearly an attempt to co-opt the NFL underway and they just got exposed by Trump calling them out. 100 million to sjw's its like they got caught and dont even care.

>Democrats say white cops are racist after criminal nigger is killed
>Go to various connections in various leagues
>Connections urge players to show solidarity
>free press for their agenda all through the sports world

Don't they have market research? I can understand the owners themselves being out of touch, since they're mostly ultra rich leftist Jews, but they should have some research that would have shown them it was unpopular and a bad idea to support it.

Paying and donating in their name so they would stop. That's not going to make things better or bring fans back. These ungrateful privileged monkies can fuck off. Not watching NFL again with them whining about shit that isn't even real. The problem started when the NFL didn't stop this hard and early to send a message and now they're helping them by throwing more money at them? Fuck off.

Now is the time for us to push percentage wise representation in the nfl. Players and coaches should be no less than the percentages of population. Everybody want a 60pct white nfl say yay. "I just want to see people in the nfl that look like me", to paraphrase a common negro television complaint of sitcoms and news shows.

The reason why people watch sports and attend these games is to distract themselves from reality and they don't like watching niggers ruin that by bringing politics in. I hope the infighting continues and NFL burns down.

This, the fact that many of these teams are owned by rich LEFTIST JEWS is very telling.

Remember who started this with their misrepresentation of crime statistics and police racism narrative pushing. The fake news media ruined football. Fact.

this is beautiful. this.

>mfw they milk the NFL for 100MM and still fucking kneel.

niggers ruin everything.

this is true. boomers are shockingly attached to television.

oh look someone with a clue. this is exactly correct. the entire point of escapist pursuits is to escape from reality. the less able you are the more important this is, and the more frustrating external intrusion is. The NFL is already a walking corpse.

gawd i love watching nigs punch dudes on the helmet. it so perfectly demonstrates the lack of cognition.

Anyone who cares has already stopped watching niggerball. Nothing the NFL does will stop its current viewers from dropping it. These are the same retards who pay out the ass to wear a shirt with another mans name on it.

Who the fuck is that? I've seen all those rappers that actually kiss each other and call each other daddy and shit.

This is the correct answer. I was a big fan of the Cowboys, and the second they knelt I was filled with disgust. I can't justify who I am and my views with caring about how good they are at a game. I don't want them in my house, and I don't want my kids to grow up thinking they're people to be concerned about either. I'm not even angry - I just don't care.

stayed training and would play for 10k per game.

The Patriots are the most white team and have been the consistently best team for like 15 years now. And they would just replace them with other niggers that didn't quite make the cut but would play and stand for the bucks.

True. It was just something fun to sit on a couch on a Sunday and bullshit with your buddies about throughout the week. Now it's just dead.

I had a chuckle when my Browns started kneeling. It's obvious it wasn't for the protest but because they're so exhausted from losing all the time

ITT: btfo nazis crying that their precious game of toxic masculinity and homophobic pastimes are being enhanced with truths of our disgustingly racist power structures

sick of winning yet?

>toxic masculinity

you don't train these types of animals with positive reinforcement. you must break them. break them like dogs!

Nah, not any of the ones I know
Old dudes watch golf, outdoors, and western channels

>that soarin ted timeline tho

I replaced NFL sunday with buying guns and turning it into range day. I'm not entirely sure why you think that's a win for you.

> Thursday night game
> Played at a stadium 40 miles from the actual city it's based in
> Home team is absolute garbage
> "LEL NFL IS GETTING BTFO'D"

Know of any good ranges? Mine is starting to limit how many buckets of crab legs you can get, and it gets on my nerves.

translation: this dumbass kneeling has cost us more than 100 million dollars, because otherwise we wouldn;t be willing to pay 100 million to make it go away hahahahaha

I hear pride rallies and Black Lives Matter protests are pretty target rich environments. They also have free iced tea and skittles.

>"LEL NFL IS GETTING BTFO'D"
billion dollar golden goose is dead
duuuuurrrrr........I don't get it

>Played at a stadium 40 miles from the actual city it's based in

He posted that image implying that the NFL was failing. If anything, it's because no one wants to watch a fucking 49ers game on a Thursday night when people are just leaving work.

The Jags were only 3-2, and Jacksonville is far from the most passionate fanbase in the NFL. If you watched any games pre-kneelfest, you would notice how EverBank is so fucking empty.

> bad night
> bad team
> thanksgiving shopping
> decent episode of Friends on
> McRib is back at McDonalds
> cord cutters, bro
a litany of excuses every week whenever attendance/viewership stats are released

>Jacksonville

>The NFL submitted a proposal to players Monday that would commit “nearly $100 million” to various charities that focus on social justice
Still not tuning in to that collection of thots.

true and checked

The actual game from the photo you posted began at 5pm Santa Clara time, around the time where people are leaving work and rush hour is at its peak. Of course people aren't going to show up to see a garbage team like the 49ers.

Post the empty Chargers stadium that only holds 30k fan

Again, another bad example.

LA Memorial Stadium's capacity can fit 90,000 people, and the Rams play in a very inaccessible stadium. You also have to consider that not many people in LA give a shit about football. The Chargers could barely sell out their tiny 30,000 seat soccer stadium, even in the games before the dindus came out.

The old shakedown. Jessie and Al better get their cut or they be hell to pay.

It's too late, NFL. I'm never coming back.

>The Chargers could barely sell out their tiny 30,000 seat soccer stadium, even in the games before the dindus came out.
That because the Chargers are shit and should have just stayed in SD, but they wanted a gibsmedat stadium without earning it.

this. damage has been done and more is yet to come

kek

It's too late for the NFL.
This has been being for a long time now.
Trump just sped things up.

>League employs the niggerest of niggers because they have no brains and they are aggressive like chimps
>Wonder why they are chimping out and they are killing the league for not respecting the country they are living in

>current charitable campaigns, including its support for the military

NFL players not honoring "the flag" only highlights whats actually wrong with the game.
The game, itself, is fucked...primarily because of the NFL nigger behavior

The game, is no longer a contest between two opponents, but a milieu to showcase each player's niggardry. After EVERY.goddamn.play. its a race to see who can dance, insult, and prance about like an asshole just for attention.
It's no longer about the outcome of the game. This culminates in the NFL and is accentuated with all the stoppages in play (penalties, reviews, commercials, measurements, et al) but goes down through college and high school.
People are waking up. Take a week off from nigger ball and they realize it isn't as important as they believed it was. They can spend those 6 hours doing something less frustrating.

>>respek muh game

> i'm a PRUFSHNA AFLETE

Makes millions a year for running around chasing a ball, still steals a gold chain like a nigger. wtf

>When you are clearly trying to break the guys knee.

Why didn't the ref call it? He LITTERALY did not do anything wrong.

>Makes millions a year for running around chasing a ball
this scholar earned $150M from the NFL