I'm dreaming of a white genocide

You know it's true don't you Sup Forums

Be honest for once, set aside your understandable fear and anger related to the imminent demise of your poisonous race and just accept the truth, whiteness is the problem, the white race is the only thing standing in the way of a united brotherhood of man.

We wanted to do this the easy way, let you stay a while, breed with you a bit and wait for you to die out, we wanted you to play along, accept responsibility for all the shit you've done to every other race and bow out gracefully, with a whimper you might say.

But no, you have had a little wobble, a bit of panic has set in and all of a sudden you seem to want to hang around, well, I'm sorry but it's too late for that, you have been earmarked for extinction and the machine is already in motion.

Europe, you've got maybe 40 years before we start literally rounding you up and executing you, America, if you're lucky you may have 60 years, although we are hoping to trigger a race war long before that.

So, it's time for you all to make peace with the world and prepare your souls for an eternity of nothing, you're out of the game, we're kicking you out, this is our world now, you are no longer welcome.

It's over whitey.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bjZiEALe4tk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Masood. Pls.

>sage

Skip

are you kidding the white race is the kindest, most generous, most benevolent race that's ever existed, once we're gone it'll be dog eat dog until the North Asians (hopefully) take over what remains.

So move to Africa. This is a place without whites, and this is what places without whites are like.

Whiteness is not a problem if shitskins stay out of our countries.

No no no no no, you don't seem to get it, we're going to have it all, the whole planet, once you shitheads have kindly fucked off we're going to fix the environment, stop the wars and get along like one big happy family, you know, like when the abusive father has finally done the decent thing and died.

You don't seem to understand just how loathed you really are, sad but it doesn't matter, within a century you'll be nothing but a bad memory, and 50 years after that forgotten completely.

Yeeahhhh, niggers really care about the environment. Without whites, they will starve to death. Blacks will save the environment. LOL.

Whiteness is why South African niggers eat each other, or Arabs have been killing each other for thousands of years, don't forget whiteness caused the mongols. Get real nigger.

Whites are the brotherhood of man. It's you subhumans that are standing in the way of us. Not much longer.

If you can, hold off for another year and a half. I'm leaving the country and heading east. I'd rather give my 70k in taxes a year to the Japs, a country that loves nationalism and cares about their people.

The British national anthem

Fuck this faggot ass thread, bitch. Fuckin' kill your whole family if I ever catch you on the streets.

Yes we will all get along LMAO

I would fight for white people even if get hanged afterwarss

dont worry, Russia will clear the filth and liberate Europe from islam
that was Vanga's prophecy

>"now i am become white, the destroyer of worlds"
Sweet fuck thats some high quality cringe right there

keep dreaming faggot
sage

He even puts it in quotes despite the fact that it’s not a real quote, someone needs to teach this nigger about journalism.

Nothing but bile and bullshit, as we have come to expect from the vile race.

I hope you like mathematics, because it's mathematics that is going to see you erased from this planet within a century.

Stop talking, retard, or I'm going to roll out there and cut you to pieces.

Whites are gonna start killing muslims soon

The last time some coloreds tried to shit on white people, we developed the atomic weapons and used them, killing tens of thousands and ruining literal generations of people for no reason.

You can't get rid of us brah

He also has an article about how the Russian revolution inspires him. He’s a full blown commie

We could just kill the jews. That'd be the end of it.

Here’s a picture of the soyboy

>what ever you say negro
Sigh*
Pic related.

Guy who wrote that article was arrested in DC during the inauguration.

facebook video link below
/MicMedia/videos/1721184904570959/

pic at 0:16

Pajeet plz,

I'm dreaming of a BLACK winter, white fuccbois.

Rudy Martinez place of employment

The great thing is that even if we did die off, that guarantees the end of all of civilization because all minorities across the planet exist solely due to American financial aid.

Without whites you die

Without cops 98% Chicago would be raped and murdered tomorrow. The only reason Chicago still exists is due to police intervention

Kek thats rich. If Russia was the last white spot on earth theyd feel the creeping oressure and start nuking mass quantities of shitskin countries. I actually want to fast forward to that

Even though this is shit tier bait I want to remind everyone that Sunni and Shiite muslims kill each other over a dispute in the lineage of Mohamed. They blow up schools and fire at children because of a minor difference in the way they perceive their prophets children. Oh, Jews and Muslims kill each other because they both think they have the right to a chunk of desert with some buildings that still stand and many that are either recreations or decimated. Fuckin humans man.

so that's what you amount to, bizarre post annihilation revenge fantasies.

Russia will be dealt with, they already have millions of Muslims already, 30% of their army is Muslim, China will take care of what's left of the old bear once Islam has raped all their women and children.

No matter how you play things out, whites are doomed to vanish before any other race, partly by breeding, partly by self extinction and mostly by slaughter. You are the new Neanderthals.

>although we are hoping to trigger a race war
Solid plan, I can't see anyway this doesn't end well for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=bjZiEALe4tk