Fuck you, Alabama, fuck you!

>Change Research poll went from +3 Doug Jones to +5 Roy Moore
>The previous JMC Analytics poll had Jones +4, while the new one today is +5 Moore

Alabama should be kicked from the union if they send this pedophile to the Senate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k0abJhZdk8E
lamecherry.blogspot.ie/2017/11/the-mcconnell-miscacluations-on-judge.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off, Tim. No one cares.

Wow sick bait I r8 it 1/10 for at least getting a sage

No one who shares this guy's opinion was ever going to go anywhere near Alabama anyway.

DO THE RIGHT THING ALABAMANS AND REJECT THE MEDIA, THE ELITE, AND THE REPUBLICAN ESTABLISHMENT: ELECT ROY MOORE

Who is this "we" he speaks of?

your stupid enough to believe those allegations? The women's own son said she was full of it you ass clown.

>spend another dime

oh noes... Dindus are threatening to take their EBT cards and welfare elsewhere...

>EXTERMINATE WHITE NATIONS FOR THE BLACKS AND THE JEWS AND THE LATINXS BECAUSE RACE DOESN'T EXIST

I wonder if this fellow is Jewish?

>(((Tim Wise)))
Like he'd ever spend a dime in Alabama anyway

I agree, Alabama should leave and join Texas in creating the Neo-Confederacy.

Guess where I’ll be taking my next vacation? I love the gulf coast along Bama/MS anyhow, just one more reason to go.
I think NY electing HRC should have been a warning sign to everyone how retarded the state is and to never spend a dime there again.

Shhhhhh, OP likes his reality to resemble dream state. We can’t very well have facts entering into the picture.

Liking teens doesn't make you a pedophile, user.

At least use proper terms.

Marrying 14-16 year old females was the norm in Christian times.

>we

Time wise?

More like

Tim DUMB

Kikes btfo

I will buy only Alabama.

>Marrying 14-16 year old females was the norm in Christian times.
Forty years ago a 14yo female could marry with parents permission.

Checked

*in Alabama

Based christmas tree

>all this salt
>not even capable of hiding their true intentions anymore

Expel Alabama from the Union, yay!

youtube.com/watch?v=k0abJhZdk8E

[5,250]

This.

Why does anyone give a single shit what Tim Wise thinks?

Also, he is calling for violence. Why isn't he kicked the fuck off of Twitter for calling for violence, anons?

Why is he a verified user?

Who is this lunatic? Never heard of him. His twitter is a shit show.

god damn i'd love to strangle this kike with his own intestines

Polling companies fudging their data to try and push an agenda then changing to what's real when it gets close to when the actual result will be seen so they can't be accused of lying? Wow, sure haven't seen that constantly.

>file.jpg
kek

Are the accusations against Moore actually that bad to make the race so close? Trump won Alabama by 27 points. Don't see how a Democrat has a chance of winning, even with a few white crossover votes.

leftist jew social worker who goes around college campuses to speak about racial politics and white supremacy

A glorious career predicted for Roy Moore by the Lame Cherry:
lamecherry.blogspot.ie/2017/11/the-mcconnell-miscacluations-on-judge.html

>The Lame Cherry states one thing in this, and it is, "Please you fumducker Mitch McConnell, boot Roy Moore out of the US Senate, as that will cement him as a national figure who will primary Donald Trump in 2020, because Roy Moore is the Trump that Donald Trump promised he would be".

>kerdasi amaq

@theresamay the random person btfo

Go huff some Zyklon B, Tim.

>Guys, listen guys. No really guys listen. Guys, what if. What if we boycott the south because we don't like their way of life?
I remember this ending bad for Americans the last time it happened

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

If you expect conservatives to vote against their party because of some bullshit allegation, your IQ is dragging on the floor.