KEBAB REMOVER FROM CROATIA OFF HIMSELF

Rundown:

>Croat general who removed muslim shits in the Yugoslav war, defending Christians.
>Put on trial for (((war crimes)))
>Goes to the Hague voluntarily 15 years ago to prove his innocence
>Spends 2/3 of the sentence therefore was to be released immediately
>Court tells him he is guilty after all and sentences him to 20 years (he would still get out soon since he spent 2.3 of it in prison already)
>Says fuck your rules I go down how I want and drinks Hemlock poison like a boss.

youtube.com/watch?v=ll8-VYM5xYU
youtube.com/watch?v=v1OhsiZjpww

He said “Slobodan Praljak is not a war criminal. I reject your judgment with contempt.”

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slobodan_Praljak

Slobodan PraljakJust was a Bosnian Croat engineer, film and theatre director, businessman, author and retired general in the Croatian Army. This madman graduated from 3 different colleges (College of Computing and Electrical Engineering, Philoshopy and Dramatic Art) all with high marks, wrote dozens of books, made plays and television series and was a Philosophy and Sociology professor .

He voluntarily joined the newly formed Croatian Armed Forces after the outbreak of the Croatian War of Independence. He formed a unit composed of the Zagreb artists and intellectuals. Although he did not have any military education, he successfully defended this position from the technically superior forces of the Yugoslav People's Army and the Army of the Republic of Serb Krajina. Then he proceeded to remove Bosniak muslim shits and the Saudi mujahedeen sent to Bosnia, who were attacking and slaughtering innocent Christians in the war.

And mind you that he voluntarily surrendered to the International Court, not caught, only for all of this fuckery to happen in the end.

Press F

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p2FlO5OndKI
youtube.com/watch?v=5jz17tH41kI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Based

>This madman graduated from 3 different colleges (College of Computing and Electrical Engineering, Philoshopy and Dramatic Art) all with high marks and made a documentary film, a movie and a tv series and he also served 2/3 times which means he would free right after the verdict

Woo Croatia, fuck limpdicked EU faggot.

thread theme fucking croatian from canada infested with ebin memeing singing punk song about croatia rakia in bad croatian
youtube.com/watch?v=p2FlO5OndKI

What poison did he use?

Hemlock. The same one Socrates used.

Those are not fucking colleges
We don't have colleges. Those are universities and faculties

Why is it always the Kangaroo Court that ruin everything?

The Faculty of electrotechnical and computer engineering Zagreb should put a statue of him right next to Tesla

>putting a croat next to a serb

>do that
>half of cuckratia secedes

The man is a true hero and brave beyond measure. In an unjust world, he refuses to play (((their))) game and decides to end his own life...

Gonna hoist one high in his honor.

Based

ono kad je udbašija toliko očajna pa visi na 4chanu jer im se obilo u glavu sve i shvaćaju da je ovaj postupak časnog generala Slobodana Praljka zapečatio svaku šansu pomirbe između muslimana i hrvata a to priječi njihovu treću jugoslaviju.
>Upravo suprotno
ovaj potez Praljka će dovesti do toga da će se Srbi i Hrvati(nacionalisti i normalni ljudi konačno pomiriti a ta će pomirba biti ovjekovječena sa podjelom bosne, sjeverne Srbijoi a južne Hrvatskoj , rezultat toga će biti da se vi (udbašija jugoslavenska iz mješanih brakova koji organski smisliti ne možete ljude poput Gojka Šuška ili Vojislava Šešelja), vraćate u natrag u šumu nakon 120 godina, kmetovi jedni plebovski
>neostaje vam ništa drugo nego slajdat threadove poput ovoga, uživaj u pokušaju odurno smeće

american actually reading aristotle?
Noice and saved, thanks

what book is this my burger friend?

HRVATSKI VITEZ SLOBODAN PRALJAK - S NAMA JE!. A SONG

youtube.com/watch?v=5jz17tH41kI

Anyone recommend any good books on the Yugoslav wars?

PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY

Does this mean serbs and croats might like each other a bit more?

Ob Bihaća, do petrovca sela,
Srpska zemlja napadnuta cela,
Karadžiću vodi srbe zvoje, nek se vidi nikog se ne boje, iz krajine, krenuli su vuci

absolutely, we are going to invade bosnia in next few years and share it half/half

>(((international)))
>(((hague))))

sounds like a great idea :)

>dat pic

Dude...

>janez

Buy guys and ammo. There is no such thing as too many.

Alpha af, in my opinion

>Buy guns and ammo
>poor as dirt
heh yeah i-i'll get r-right on it

thanks

Just get a black market AK, I know there are shitloads in Eastern Europe.

This

i'm poor as dirt you fucking cunt
stop rubbing it in

Not sure if helps or not bud

do it faget, go pick some olives until you have enough to trade.

Polscy bracia zawsze byli dla mnie najdrożsi

>194x250
sure it helps