Thots on suicide watch part 2

Thots on suicide watch part 2

twitter.com/gabrelyanov/status/935515918892969986

Holy shit. I'm tempted to buy the app now.

It's free

Grabbin this shit in an instant.

Fuck bitches.

Thats actually really cool

Today in college I was forced to watch a documentary about how women are oppressed and subject to unfair beauty standards and objectification. You think this app would be an epic tool that's in defiance of the oppression. It simply reveals women to show what they really look like, how can they have a problem with this unless they are inherently addicted to the the visual lie and crutch of makeup? Fuck you roasties, you inconsistent fucktards.

This is why we need feminism.

turn it on their heads, point out that the wealthy women can separate themselves from the proletariat with capitalist make up. Something something without power or some bullshit.

They won't understand nor will they care

There's already tons of those ...

is right. I'm the only one who tries to contribute to the class discussions and offer viewpoints other than blind acceptance. I'm not saying I'm some super intellectual, but all of the "reflection" is just shit like "yeah i agree! women can't get ahead because of how men view them!" The good news is we're supposed to make notes in journals and I write multi-paged manifestos on why all of this is bullshit. This woman documentary was especially annoying because it followed an anti-masculinity one from the prior class. The male one was about how shitty masculinity and competition is and how men need to behave more feminine. This female documentary was supposed to tackle the "toxic femininity" or so I was told, and yet it literally blamed all the problems women face on men, society, and the jewish led media. Never mind the fucking fact that 90% of the the detractors and mean stuff women hear comes mostly from other women. Fuck this cultural diversity class and fuck the education system. This class is literally teaching the next generation of kids and installing these Marxist ideas. I don't even live in a coastal liberal area, it's a fucking small township in the woods, and we still can't escape this shit AAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGGGGGH

>I'm the only one who tries to contribute to the class discussions

You aren't there to learn, your there to be told what to think. Just keep quiet, keep your head down and get an easy A.

roasties literally and figuratively B T F O

THEY WILL NEVER RECOVER

I already got an A because I'm a decent writer and a good bullshitter. I still try to wrap red pills in ham and dole them out in the middle of class when I can. It's a class for teachers and I'm only taking it because it fulfills a cultural diversity requirement and replaces the F I got in it when I changed majors and dropped school a while back. No strings attached really. It just makes me feel heavy hearted sometimes to know that this is but a mild version of what is being taught in universities and how all of these dumb cunts and soyboys in this class will be (((educating))) our youth.

>go on Tinder date
>"w-why are you pointing your phone at me?"
>"hold on just a sec"

>live makeapp + google glasses
Womyn BTFO forever.

Actual nightmare vision goggles?

is there any feminazi outrage on twitter yet like last time?

>cultural diversity requirement

Reality glasses

shill detected

Dont listen to him user, this is how (((they))) win the culture war

The longer I attend university the more I realize this to be true. It's caused me to have a bit of an existential crisis over the last few years. When I was younger and naive, I thought that university was the place to share good ideas and try to figure out problems. Turns out, I'm actually just here to go through the motions and get a useless degree.

Literal They Live

Anyone tried this app update yet?

Kek this bitch sounds like a Muslim saying that dumb shit

NOBODY LOOK AT ME

it was amazing seeing the excuses roasties came up with when blogging about how evil this app was, first they started with "YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO SEE PEOPLE IN ANY WAY OTHER THAN HOW THEY DECIDE TO PRESENT THEMSELVES" to an anxious "Well, stupid boys don't even understand that cosmetics are a HOBBY! We don't do this for them, we do it for ourselves!" to a furious yet resigned "FUCK YOU PATRIARCH, HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF I MADE AN APP THAT SHOWED THE WORLD UR MICROCOCK???"

i don't really care for makeup, i mean i guess theoretically some accents like lipstick or light blush could be okay for presenting yourself in public but this whole daily 45 minute+ ritual that so many roasties do with the thick, foul eyeshadow and multiple layers completely changing the look of the shade and texture of their skin, not to mention the tattooed eyebrows or eyeliners are all a complete affront to their femininity

Wouldn't it actually be very useful to women? They can see how different makeup looks before wasting time applying it.

I think the app was/is fun but it’s bullshit.
I ran it on my infant daughter and it made her look worn out.
I haven’t tried it on my daughter without face cream though so maybe it dried her out?

>without her consent
well, i guess this is rape now

How is the app supposed to know you infant daughter isn't wearing makeup? It's a fun little program, not a hard forensics application

WW3 WHEN

Now they are going 'd.. do something u..useful you are w.. w.. wasting you're time haha btfo'

hmm

You consent to being looked at every time you go out in public.

t. brainlet

You guys don't understand it's the same fucking algorithm applied to every pictures.

Change color of skin and add imperfections and redness. Reduce size and black intensity of eyelashes. Same for eyebrows. Suppress eye shadow.

If you use it on someone without make up it will do the exact same.

This is not magic, how the fuck do you want to recreate a hidden information (by makeup) digitally ?

wow, this post literally raped me. i'm telling twitter

I used it on myself and it maybe made my skin slightly whiter, besides that no changes. now shoo roastie shoo

MFW
>"but wen I don't ware cakeup it make me look uggo"
>"muh sexism"
>"rape"

The fact that it makes the subject look worse than natural is a big problem. A bit funny though.

Jews don't want you to mate with women. You're getting tricked.

Hey that cock app could happen. It would show boobs and butts to tho.

those comments are priceless

I'VE GOT ONE THAT CAN SEE ME WITHOUT MY MAKEUP

This man is destroying more thots than anyone has ever hoped to achieve.

It does seem to be sucking away natural colors, as well. Humans don't have such white lips as all these things are showing.

The commenters all sound like Reddit

My woman looks really damn hot with make up.

She kinda looks like Lauren Southern without it though, so the difference is significant.

But I love fucking her all made up, it’s hot...

JUST LAUNCH THE FUCKING NUKES ALREADY

yeah the way it works is that it removes things that SHOULD be makeup, thats why its recommended to use it on pictures with normal makeup on because too much or too little will give out bad results

Kek

Yeah, it's not fair to women who actually do bare their real faces, which should be encouraged. This might have an unintended consequence of making girls apply more makeup just to counteract the app.

make hijab remover now

Has anyone makeapp'd Talcum X?

True beauties are unaffected and even enhanced

Bring #TheHaggening back

>true beauty
>taylor swift

This is why I love healthy eyebrows on a girl.

BeardApp when?
Real-time beard removal when?
We need to remove the facial hair off soyboys asap

No ass, no tits, into the trash it fits.

Finally I can get to have fun, new update fixed the crashing, no real time yet on android for me.

Hahahahahaha
When are the goblins gonna strike back?!,!,

if you love your waifu enough, makeup doesn't matter

Back the fuck off?!?!?

I can't wait to ruin Christmas with this. My sister will never recover.

This glorious the russian jew got you goys.

Can someone kindly do her?

Oh my god this is perfect

Feminists and SJWs btfo

>Semite

Is that a jew in the mirror?

Is it weird that i like this shit? Like i still find her fucking smoking hot with the filter. I know makeup is the giggajew but damn id love to dump a load in that pussy.

a potato nigger and a faggot
typical

white power

still would impregnante

>Go on date with some 9/10 hottie, know deep inside shes a roastie
>Let her know you need to use the Makeapp before you can continue this date
>Lolwtfdotjpegisthat.jpeg
>She gets up and waltzs off cause mad.
>Profit

Thank you
still very good looking but you can tell those looks are starting to fade

Nice McDonalds flag you McFaggot

Does it have the vitally important "restore the Jewish nose" setting?

Trial expired :(

her nose is way too wide.

>Talking about tits and ass while posting under fag-flag

no shit

Would still do.

If it had that and a surgery-reveral setting for Koreans, it would be perfect.

Stupid argument. They are subjected to the unfair beauty standard whether they have makeup on or not. The app does not remove the inherent beauty standard that they face; it only shows that they are still subject to it.

I have to agree

>Be Woman
>Don't be fat and you are guaranteed to get a man
>Be Man
>Have steady good 9-5 job, a nice sports car, know how to dress well, be a natural 8/10 and work out
>Maybe get a roastie who will cheat on you when she hits menopause
>Unfair
I agree, the standards are unfair. Women should be able to get Chad, even if they're smelly, ugly and useless. Personally, I blame the beauty magazines that only Women read - but somehow, I'm going to extrapolate that onto Men.

can someone do this one?

Crushing more cunts than genghis khan

she looks like a smurf

This hit me right int he feels, I've lived it :|

kek do this

>Apple only

"You look good tonight can I take a picture?"
"Oohhh nooo, I have something I need to attend to, sorry.
ez

LOOKING AT WOMEN WITHOUT MAKEUP IS RAPE!

Someone do natalia, the russian qt. please

>t. brainlet