Why aren't you against the slavery in Libya?

Why aren't you against the slavery in Libya?

Enslaved nogs don't come to Europe.

If it was happening in Sweden would Africans care about you?

why is this never listed as an HRC selling point? Her grand scheme led to it...

I'm a white male, so I'm forever guilty of slavery regardless of the life I've had or the person I am. I really couldn't care less if uppity blacks want to turn a blind eye to actual modern day slavery at the hands of Muslims.

This.

Fun fact Saudi Arabia didn't end slavery until the 1960s, Qatar was in the 1970s. I've red pilled a ton of people with these facts

>Why aren't you against the slavery in Libya?
Because it's none of my fucking business.

They're non-Whites in a non-White country.

What makes you think Whites should give up our lives and/or money to protect some niggers?

>inb4 you never post again.

Christ, the look on that guys face, looks like he wouldnt give a shit if he pulled the trigger.

No such thing, only white men enslave black people.

It's Obama and Hillary's fault, and that's hilarious. Of course the first nigger president would bring the slave trade back to Africa. lmao it's so god damn funny

Powerful image

Guy on the left looks crazy af

Life really is a lottery

I'm against that dude in a third world country having a PX4 when I don't

>tfw haven't bought a new gun in two years

Withdrawal never really goes away.

Because I don't care

don't care about niggers and muslims except happy when they die

I am, and I'm also against them flooding Europe. Funny isn't it, the two ideas aren't mutually exclusive.

Because slavery in Libya is a net benefit for everyone in the world. Less refugees for us and more labour for them. I think it's a great thing.

/thread

And OP is a giant fucking swedfag.

> implying they don't have slaves still

I am against slavery, even in Libya, but I have a hard time getting worked up over it because it's just niggers and Muslims. I'm not a perfect person.

Because it's always been happening.

Also this

Did you know that during intercourse the preying mantis female will often eat the head of the male, thats during not after. Nature is often bizarre and its not always required to intervene. Niggers sell each other into slavery, which is nt really so bad considering that they sometimes eat each other or just commit tribal genocide. Why interfere? We stomped it out once but it seems like a natural process for them. Just let them live their lives like they want to, respect their traditions.

wtf I love ayyrabs now!

Damn dan bilzerian lookin crazy out here

>Because it's none of my fucking business

Um your flag says otherwise, sweetie.