Scarborough Clip Quest

Is this quote actually real?

Failed leads:
web.archive.org/web/20031007065930/http://wfan.com/imusinstantreplay/local_audioclip_149090945.html/
cgi.cbs.com/video/video.pl?url=cbs/cbs/demand/WFAN/0503/5-29scarb.rm
youtube.com/watch?v=pcbQfQvFh3s

How do we find the audio?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=75LirHTjHzA&feature=youtu.be&t=15m20s
twitter.com/JoeNBC
books.google.nl/books?id=1d_J9ATv67gC&pg=PA33&lpg=PA33&dq=forensics under fire jim fisher klausutis&source=bl&ots=mN2uVNqgLp&sig=nGPbLk9zu4aEt7gAGcw9oUjgUz8&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwie_9m6luXXAhXnC8AKHWkuAs8Q6AEIMTAB#v=onepage&q=forensics under fire jim fisher klausutis&f=false
abcnews.go.com/US/man-charged-100-body-parts-found-storage-container/story?id=17190455
unvis.it/abcnews.go.com/US/man-charged-100-body-parts-found-storage-container/story?id=17190455
legalschnauzer.blogspot.ca/2012/09/autopsy-in-joe-scarborough-country.html
youtube.com/watch?v=lEpEiBf8vvo
youtu.be/47WtItcUKAI
web.archive.org/web/20010908095124/http://www.nwfdailynews.com/archive/news/010901news3.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Does it matter if it's real when we can make it real?

I got you senpai

yea i think so

nice

pol is a board of peace and truth
let us continue to spread the message of reality

Would it make a difference? She was clearly killed. No doubt about that. And Murdering Joe'd just say he was joking.

It just seems like a colloquial way of not responding. I know he did it, but this just seems like a wild goose hunt. At best, you'll get him fired.

Who makes a joke like that?

It's not really a joke. It's Imus making a joke and the Joe politely saying "let's change the subject."

Someone needs to find this clip.

Now I understand why Trump has refereed to him as "psycho Joe"

Psycho Joe. The man is a wordsmith.

Kek

What happens when pure genius is used to brand people?

You're not finding it online.

As I said in the last thread, Don Imus has a dire show that he is aching to pad out. An e-mail to his show is almost a given to get this clip played tomorrow.

WE NEED A FUCKING BOOMER WITH AN IMUS CLUB MEMBER, SOMEONE POST THIS IN /CBTS/

Boomers are here from pleddit.

hahahhahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

youtube.com/watch?v=75LirHTjHzA&feature=youtu.be&t=15m20s

i know this doesn't add anything to the thread but abby martin is fucking cute i love hearing her go on fired up rants, shame she is terrible at everything and can't even read a teleprompter

Joe was fair to Trump in the beginning.

I wonder what made him flip the switch?

On a side note: is it possible Trump is FBI?

it probably came down from above, msdnc being the macho radcow network. morning joe was seriously the only quasi-fair outlet for trump during the primary (even focks were I CAN'T EVEN-ing about trump every few days) but they just inexplicably did a complete about face after the conventions

Who's that dead in the Florida sun?
Who's the man wiping her clean of cum?
Who's the man now on the run?
He's psycho Joe, psycho Joe...

He's on the run for molesting his son
Killed an intern just for fun
Psycho Joe, Psycho Joe

Cracked her head with a lamp just for fun
Then wiped her clean of his cum
Psycho Joe, Psycho Joe...........

It seems more personal with these people.

Like they knew they were in deep shit if Trump won.

Solid kek

I am no longer sure if he is FBI, but nothing sticks to him and he so easily destroys his opposition just with branding.

yeah maybe they were involved in the whole dnc pied piper candidate strategy you might be right, it would make sense that the only "conservative" on an extreme-left news network was the only one to give him mediocre to decent press

Hey can some of the kekistanis that do the youtube music remake the psycho dad theme for psycho Joe?

What sick bastard calls TV program "Morning Joe"?

Top tier

probably need to contact imus?

I wish i was talented, could remake that theme song and get Trump to retweet it.

Kek wills it. Joe Scarborough had sex with his intern and then killed her.

i won't let our memes be dreams

This is the kind of shit we need on Sup Forums !! Not this shit about look at how white I am and I hate Jordan Peterson.

Praise KEK I missed the sign. Fire up those meme engines.

How can anything be real when my eyes aren't teal?

If anyone wants to tweet at Psycho Joe here is his twitter I don't think it would take much to trigger him. This might mean MSNBC losses another intern but its going for a good cause.

twitter.com/JoeNBC

pied piper strategy
get trump through the republican primaries then turn on him because he was supposed to be the easiest opponent for hillary

i sang that to the tune of psycho dad from married with children

>psycho dad from married with children
what tune is this supposed to be
i thought it was gonna be blackbird

How is this thread not bigger!! fuck you pol :(

There it is. It's finally real. Joe Scarborough out before New Years Eve.

we need this fucking audio
how can it be impossible to find

Ill give you $10 for the nudes

And a bump

Psycho Joe!

Is this a meme or is Psycho Joe actually a murderer? Someone gimme a rundown

At this point what difference does it make?

checked
his 28 year old intern was found dead in his Florida congressional office with blunt force trauma to her head. the person who did the autopsy said she had a heart attack and hit her head on the desk. there was no detail of the scene made available and everything was swept nicely under the rug after he resigned from Congress 2 months later.

Don't know about Murdering Joe but Lori Klausutis was murdered and the medical examiner at the center of the case is a corrupt freak.
books.google.nl/books?id=1d_J9ATv67gC&pg=PA33&lpg=PA33&dq=forensics under fire jim fisher klausutis&source=bl&ots=mN2uVNqgLp&sig=nGPbLk9zu4aEt7gAGcw9oUjgUz8&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwie_9m6luXXAhXnC8AKHWkuAs8Q6AEIMTAB#v=onepage&q=forensics under fire jim fisher klausutis&f=false

#PsychoJoe

This old cum harvesting THOT had nothing to do with it I'm sure.

abcnews.go.com/US/man-charged-100-body-parts-found-storage-container/story?id=17190455

Archived it
unvis.it/abcnews.go.com/US/man-charged-100-body-parts-found-storage-container/story?id=17190455

anybody have an actual copy of the autopsy?
this site claims to link it but the document is gone
legalschnauzer.blogspot.ca/2012/09/autopsy-in-joe-scarborough-country.html

Saved into folder titled "Psycho Joe".

Bump in honor of Lori's memory.

are autopsies usually made public?

Lie to the PUBLIC?

Wtf?

>CBTS
Kys

Absolutely this. It was like a goddamn light switch. Warm, flirty, on-air call-ins with Mika during the primary. To being a vile monster once he'd won. Oh the delicious irony of what they have created will warm me all through this cold winter.

yea its actually a very logical plan
would have worked too if the dems ran anyone in the world other than hillary

youtube.com/watch?v=lEpEiBf8vvo

Has anyone noticed the people he mentions never get hit?

It's really rather simple, and a game played all too much in the media and DC.

CIA sets up a situation.
Joe has to do something about it.
CIA says "we'll help"
help is done.
CIA says "now, do some favors for us"
Joe becomes MSM mouthpiece.

How many wars has Joe backed without comment?
How did Joe react when Trump went from 'distraction' to 'threat'?

Lots of this will come out, however, by then this is small beans and may be swept under the table.

Check how the murder of Seth Rich has had a tepid investigation.
Wonder what all the street surveillance is actually for, if it can't assist in a murder investigation such as Seth's ?

>Does it matter if it's real when we can make it real?
We will meme it into reality

Yidtube kindly scrubbed the audio. anyone have another link?

>Investigate!
>tfw it's aimed at Sup Forums

Possible

Happened right before 911 then 811 happened and the story disappeared and everyone just forgot about it.

Lock him up! Re-open the investigation!

Happened right before 911. Then 911 happened, the story disappeared and everyone just forgot about it.

if that were the case they wouldn't have shut it down

>I wonder what made him flip the switch?
jews

youtu.be/47WtItcUKAI

True if big

Yeah but it seems very personal. Not just pressure.

Like someone bribed him. Or Trump wasn’t part of the little group they’re part of.

It was released on Friday Aug 31, 2001 according to this article but I have yet to find it. Will keep digging.

>Article from Saturday Sept 1, 2001
>Saying he wants to "extinguish the fires of speculation" surrounding the death of an aide to retiring U.S. Rep. Joe Scarborough, Associate State Medical Examiner Dr. Michael Berkland released the autopsy report of Lori Klausutis on Friday.
>Berkland said he hopes the details of the autopsy report will stop rampant speculation on the Internet and elsewhere concerning Klausutis' death.

web.archive.org/web/20010908095124/http://www.nwfdailynews.com/archive/news/010901news3.html

Memememememememememememememememememe