Anxiety

>Anxiety
>Depression
>BPD
>Bipolar
>le mental illness meme

Why does every man and his dog seem to have some airy fairy mental illness nowadays? It's like we're turning into a nation of soft cunts.

My grandparents generation saw all sorts of horrific things in WWII; mates getting dismembered/set alight/gutted, living in literal shit, eating rations, yet they didn't moan or complain about it. Now you get people saying they can't work and claim benefits (welfare) instead because they're 'anxious' about meeting new people. It's a joke.

stimulus overload is the real problem

I don't have shit so fuck you, but you're right there is a large percentage of my generation that is on some sort of medication.

modern civilization is literally driving everyone crazy.

too much stimulation, over-socialized, too much state and corporate propaganda, everyone has a voice on the internet (and thus no one has a voice)

Go live like your grandparents than

no future

It's this, plus unnecessary medication by people that should be put in jail. All that's needed is some fresh air, exercise and to unplug from the filth and the noise.

It's easier to claim something is broken and out of your hands. Then you can put it all in the hands of (((medicine))). Then you take some drugs indefinitely to "fix" you. These drugs cause other issues. But (((medicine))) is there for you, don't you worry!

Then you add insurance on top of that. That's a lot of jobs. So it's justified at a national level, and it becomes ingrained in the society. This leads to other cracks being exposed, because there are so many people on drugs that aren't mindful.

tl;dr: We poison ourselves because we tell ourselves that's what we need to do so we can avoid poisoning ourselves.

It's obnoxious to see it plain as day, while everyone drifts on by. Grates on your soul after a while.

Movies like fightclub make being a psycho look glamorous. Weak minded idiots think that if they act quirky and mysterious then they can get a qt alternative gf to take care of them.

It's because of social media.
Every single fuck up you make can now be permanently in the public record. No shit people are anxious.

Lemme let you faggots in on a little secret: you're iodine deficient

Yeah, you probably get tons of iodine from salt, especially considering all the tendies and freedom fries you shove down your pie holes, HOWEVER, the bromide used to enrich flower and grain products is inhibiting your bodies ability to absorb that iodine.

But you enormous faggots dont have to take my word for it, you can test yourselves and find out. Get some iodine tincture and paint a square on your body about 2 inches square, preferably after you get out of the shower (so it has the most time between bathing) and see how long it takes to absorb. About 24-36 hours is what you are shooting for. If you apply the iodine when you wake up and it's already gone when you go to bed: you are iodine deficient. If it lasts more than 2 days you are good to go.

If you find that you are iodine deficient. take an iodine supplement (preferably one with magnesium, selenium, and zinc to increase the bio-availability]

After you take the supplements for a day or two, repeat the test and see how long it takes now.

Symptoms of being iodine deficient are:

>Stress or general anxiety
>Gastric distress
>Sudden weight gain or loss
>Panic attacks
>Lethargy
>Spells of heightened anger
>Inability to focus, loss of mental clarity

Just be careful tho, hypothyroidism is bad, but hypERthyroidism will fucking kill you and it will suck the entire time you are dying.

Oh and, stop eating the processed flour jew

>bipolar is just a meme

You've just never met someone who had it. Youvve met self-diagnosed people who think their mood swings are bipolar disorder.

Social media is just an accelerative virus.

Makes the flaws unavoidable and expounds them.

Whenever I get a package of plain M&Ms, I make it my duty to continue the strength and robustness of the candy as a species. To this end, I hold M&M duels. Taking two candies between my thumb and forefinger, I apply pressure, squeezing them together until one of them cracks and splinters. That is the “loser,” and I eat the inferior one immediately. The winner gets to go another round. I have found that, in general, the brown and red M&Ms are tougher, and the newer blue ones are genetically inferior. I have hypothesized that the blue M&Ms as a race cannot survive long in the intense theater of competition that is the modern candy and snack-food world. Occasionally I will get a mutation, a candy that is misshapen, or pointier, or flatter than the rest. Almost invariably this proves to be a weakness, but on very rare occasions it gives the candy extra strength. In this way, the species continues to adapt to its environment. When I reach the end of the pack, I am left with one M&M, the strongest of the herd. Since it would make no sense to eat this one as well, I pack it neatly in an envelope and send it to M&M Mars, A Division of Mars, Inc., Hackettstown, NJ 17840-1503 U.S.A., along with a 3×5 card reading, “Please use this M&M for breeding purposes.” This week they wrote back to thank me, and sent me a coupon for a free 1/2 pound bag of plain M&Ms. I consider this “grant money.” I have set aside the weekend for a grand tournament. From a field of hundreds, we will discover the True Champion. There can be only one.

I hope this can help you out op.

I've never met a bipolar person on a good diet. I've known quite a few. It's definitely overdiagnosed lately, though.

Funny, I become manic every time I eat right and exercise. What do these anecdotes mean

>you will never know the True Champion

feels fucking bad man

It's almost like hormones exist or something.

i will try it

>tfw thyroid cancer that rotates between hyper and hypo

Haven't seen this pasta in years, saved