Are you sick, poor, white trash, with no money to pay your dental or other medical bills?

> Are you sick, poor, white trash, with no money to pay your dental or other medical bills?
> Good news! City of Helsinki in Finland just decided to expand medicare of illegal refugees to cover all your medical needs.
> All you need, is to hop on plane and fly to Finland, to enjoy all free benefits:
> Meds, housing, food, health care, vaccinations, dental care...
> You have mental health problems? They're covered too!
> Just come up with some bullshit excuse to apply for asylum. You feel oppressed by Trump administration? Our leftist politicians will welcome you!
> And even if your asylum request gets denied, don't worry: You can still stay and enjoy the free benefits.
> So why not come to Finland! We got you covered! (At least until our country goes bankrupt. So hurry!)

ehehehhehe

Um, I'm white, of Finnish heritage (all my grandparents are from there) and can speak the language (albeit not fluently).

I have none of the qualifications you seek for an immigrant.

Can you cunts stop doing this shit so the retard college leftists here stop talking about how Nordic countries are a Utopia.

Thanks

vittu...

>Muh heritage

Kill yourself

ehehehhe

I'm about to throw up. Gonna move away from this shithole of a city.

> poor white trash

slide thread

>You feel oppressed by Trump administration? Our leftist politicians will welcome you!
Don't tempt me, I've always liked Finland. And you have the most attractive women.

Cool flying to finland tonight fo gibz

My heritage is Finnish, my chances of killing myself are automatically high.

same

Who here /mommymissile/?

How do your politicians not understand this is inevitable doom for your economy if not country? Idk maybe I shouldn't talk. Glass house burger land over here, but we're not quite that bad yet.

you can get free healthcare from now on from helsinki, if you are paperless immigrant or what the fuck ever. so if you have dental problems or anything, lets say cancer, you should come to finland as a refugee, more specific, to helsinki, they'll give you free healthcare, and as you might know it's better then yours. so please come here as "paperless asylum seeker" you'll get free healthcare! this is not a joke. this has been accepted by helsinki about an hour ago. just come here, throw your papers away, say asylum, and win. im not even mad.

I might actually do this

You know what fuck it, do most Finns speak English? Because I'm down. I'm a white guy from Texas that grew up on a ranch. You'll love my accent. Pls get me away from the mexicans.

Hmm maybe I should go to Finland after I get my degree. How many people speak a language other than your meme native one? I'd be ok learning German or something on top of Spanish.

I will come to take all ur women homie

So let me get this straight.

I cam fly to Finland.
Live there 100% free while I shop for a wife.
Pump her full of children that you pay for.
And then in 3-4 years I can just take my wife and children, and all the free shit I got and money I earnes under the table, and fly back to America?

Eh.

Would be hillarious to but 200,000 white Americans there just to see how quick the Finnish left cancel this nonsense. After ward we just go back to the US after making them into a mockery.

Finland 100 :D

Stop LARPing faggot. Show us your true flag.

You don't t even have to go back. After SS few years of living there illegaly, just apply for citizenship.

most finns speak english, especially n helsinki

Finally, it is 2017 after all.

To all the sick and homeless in the world. Helsinki says welcome.

You can also collect multiple welfare checks with multiple different names if you are illegal. No one gives a shit. Have fun.

You learned English from watching subtitled episodes of 'Friends' didn't you?

Fuck off with your shitty thread.

But I don't want to stay in Finland.
I just want to steal one of their women and BLEACH her yellow vagina.

Stop fucking up, Helsinki!

In 2015 our parliament voted narrowly against opening our national healthcare to paperless healthcare tourists. It would have exploded our expenditure, which propably was (((their))) plan. Now Helsinki is trying to wedge that back in.

can i come?

You can
- fly to finland
- scream asylum at airport
- begin asylum seeking process
- during which you get free housing, money for living (food, clothes etc.) plus some extra money to spend on your free time (you have nothing but free time)
- thanks to our wise politicians, you are also now eligible for free healthcare even if your asylum is rejected

Please, come visit Finland! You don't need to pay for fucking anything. We'll take care of all the sick and the poor!

i dont care mate if you are white

Dont be mad weedboy, come to helsinki to fix your mental problems for free

you should.

>Anonymous (ID: qs1UcIj6) 11/30/17(Thu)01:32:10 No.151400684▶
I fucking knew it

>helsinki
>finnish

once in a lifetime chance. if you want to chance your gender, here it's possible for FREE. i guess you might want it.

Shitty how? Hes inviting you to free hotel but i guess you've smoked your brain cells away :DDDDD

Uh my name beez Tyrone Jenkums n I got dat HIV n sheeyit. I be needin dem medicines and sum snow pussy, but whur Finland at? Google rayciss n don't work when i type in y'alls country. Ima see on dat Greyhound schedule when they stop there.

Time to pack my bags and claim my share of free shit and Asian pussy.

And if you think OP is pulling your legs with those claims, no he isn't. The idea is to give free healthcare for all illegals residing in Helsinki. That's the city where they all migrate inside Finland anyway.

Who benefits?

The private healthcare providers, who happen to be the ones who get all these paperless patients. Regular poor jobless Helsinki residents have use the public healthcare. Who pays for the paperless's treatments, medicine and tests? The Finnish taxpayers.

Private companies get a deluge of public money all over their bank accounts.

Everyone thinks this is a troll. Maybe our politicians are playing some weird 4D chess and now nobody wants to come here.

Thanks based commies.

huutikset

reeee

St. Petersburg alone has 40k HIV patients not getting any treatment at all

In Romania the number is 25 000

Also the word needs to reach Middle East and Africa

Helsinki is past the point of salvation. We're crashing this plane with no survivors

no white men allowed, I'm sure

Whats the waiting period like? Would like to come to finland for a dentistry vacation.

I'm gonna ride train to Helsinki and throw my papers away. I got my slant eyes covered, matter of fact I'm Vietnamese and a muslims and I think I'm gonna get killed in Syria so I just can't... I just can't go back. Pls gibs. Pls gimme gibs.

Just sneak in through Russia via the former Karjala or up in Lapland and trade a Saami a bottle of vodka for a ride south (Saami can freely cross into Russia and back).

do u take argentinians, i like ur flag man

all are welcome

Throw your papers away. Paperless is anyone and everyone, welcome. You think some pass is higher than some other pass? Wrong, no pass is even stronger.

Everyone, the darker the better

>btfo

This isn't the first time I've heard about this. I'm seriously planning on taking a trip to Finland this summer so I can get my rotten ass mouth fixed. It will be exponentially cheaper than getting it done here.

>alone has 40k HIV patients not getting any treatment at all
Do it.

fuck me i ment

Ooga booga on my way

OP made a confusing OP with his weird style of greentexting but it's true.

What I do wonder is how they will do with white people that claim to be paperless refugees? I'd gladly recieve free dental care.

I'm cumming

My teeth are really, really bad. Would they say fuck it and give me dentures, or would I get the full hookup with implants and whatnot?

Have a Finnish grandfather, my last name is Finnish as well. Fathers first name is Finnish. Can I get defacto citizenship?

Got pics? I'm not a dentist but I'd like to see what you're talking about. If they are absolutely fucked they might just remove whatever is left of them and try to save your gum and give you dentures.

the first thought I had as well

what if I just took a train to Helsinki and claimed refugee status while speaking perfect Finnish?

I can assure you there is not a salvageable tooth in my mouth. Can I just scream "rape" or "discrimination" to force them to give me implants?

Check the "Return to the Fatherland" program. You are likely eligible for a residence passport with a Finnish grandparent.

I keep forgetting to mail my application in.

Have you gotten passport in the last 5 years? They started to take finger prints so they can easily identify you from there.

Are white males allowed?

No!

c...can i come?
i would like tho enjoy me some finish spa and to ski nakid in the sunrise

I highly doubt it. If you want implants, you will most likely have to pay.

Wtf? I guess I'll have to go check Sweden out.

Your odds might be even lower there, the country is filling with mutts that demand gibs.

frrreeeeee

That's horrible. I can't believe Assad held you down and sanded your fingerprints off.

You will get free soup for life.

Finnish soup = kossu with reindeer jerky in it.

That's how Arabs learned, by watching Sienfeld ironically. It's ironic because Arabs hate Jews, in case some of you mongoloids needed help figuring that out.

ARE THERE COMFORT WOMEN? CAN i GET A CUTE BLUE EYED SNOW PRINCESS TO KEEP ME WARM IN MY GOVERNMENT YURT THROUGH THE ENDLESS WINTER?

Well the official languages are Finnish and Swedish, English is widely spoken though

yes he did that personally and did a little jig accompanied with an evil laugh after the deed was done. I was also forced to learn finnish as a form of torture. can I get my free apartment and health care now?

Isn't she a kike