These were the twin towers. A key American financial powerhouse and symbolic ideal of nationhood

These were the twin towers. A key American financial powerhouse and symbolic ideal of nationhood.

One day, two small objects hit them and they fell directly into the ground. A sister building also simply evaporated. There has never been an example like this before.

Even today, the area of the "ground zero" remains undeveloped and off limits. All surrounded by weeping countrymen.

What do you think really happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XQiqoI0QNwg
renegadetribune.com/weaponized-language/
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBxCndj9i8a5XITUjywC78VN
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBw0XY3oFp48B4Yf2bHgmptG
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtByv0i04BQGH6vsJRRDbgUZc
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBwpWIp1co5lTlpkdFNIsthZ
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151153242
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150495667
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150376004
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149857233
oneworldobservatory.com/en-US
youtube.com/watch?v=0-B2J7tp8eg
youtube.com/watch?v=ZKM9oThOWmM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

CIA and Saudia Arabia orchestrated the attack to justify war in Middle East. US invaded Afghanistan to get Bin Laden who was a former CIA anti-Soviet operative but who was involved in blowback attacks. US had already planned to invade Iraq before 9/11 which happened to be a really catchy name for the event, literally designed for maximum social impact. JSOC goes on a killing rampage and executes anyone who was involved in the operation to make sure nobody talks.
We've been in a non-stop unending war with the entire Middle East ever since.

>tldr Delta Force and CIA wanted revenge for the Iran hostage crisis and are slowly getting it.

Why aren't you sleeping. It's late. Sleep is good. It is so satisfying. Get some sleep. You haven't been sleeping well lately so you should get some sleep. Dreams are great

I think niggers use a lot of welfare

The only Israeli company in the WTC ZimAmerican paid a whole lot of money to end the lease and six days before 9/11.
Look britfag, it's not if (((they))) even took that much trouble to hide it. Pic related.

Two towers.

Two Bogdanoffs.

Two fateful days. Two explosions. Two cities.

Et tu, Brute?

jews happened

The twin towers never existed. There was no plane. It was all cgi and fake to justify war. Just like the moon landings and pictures of ‘round earth’

Unironically jews.
Also no dinosaurs and nukes are fake.

You're course user. New York doesn't exist.

No, it's not that. It's just that they switched the "old" part of the name with "new" so no one would know it's true age.

The best theory is that they were hollow inside and the towers were constructed for the sole purpose of 9/11, which was actually a ritual to commemorate the new millennium.

I think from a financial standpoint there'd be no reason for the US to cripple itself, even for the potential and untestable long term gains and losses for the early 2000s forecasting potential.

Shit happened.

Post rare WTC pics. Double points for pics of the interior.

don’t forget building 7

1789 - collatteral = buildings

1859 - cycle #1 of 70 years - collatteral = land

1929 - cycle #2 - collatteral = people

1999 - cycle #3 - DEBT CANCLED - Trade Centers destroyed - paper evidence of the DEBT

International agreement rule = only 3 cycles of bankruptcy are allowed

the polititions are acting as though the DEBT is still there,....to keep the people fooled and working involunteer servants for cash

HJR-192

31 CFR 5118 d2

73-10

48 48 112

This is what uninformed braindead looks like.

I dno mate, my friend's dad died and my other buddy's uncle died that day.
Don't think they were empty

>been to New York many times
>not once have I ever gone past where the "buildings" stood
>every picture of the alleged towers looks like CGI
>surrounding buildings are all tiny. further proof that they were added in
>alleged owner took a day off from work on 9/11
>world famous chef took a day off on 9/11
>at least 5 different people told me stories about how they "were late for work that day"
>footage exists of the first plane hitting
>apparently people just had their video cameras out pointing at the sky that day
take a closer look and realize the truth. it never happened

>Even today, the area of the "ground zero" remains undeveloped and off limits. All surrounded by weeping countrymen.

they built a massive memorial and a new tower there, you retarded faggot.
where did you get that information?
it's so easy to verify things like this, but you clearly just regurgitate something your heard from someone equally or more retarded than yourself.

literally every building is hollow on the inside you retard

ive been in one of the towers.
i remember the view.
i remember driving in NJ and seeing them one day, not seeing them the next.
you are so insanely retarded it's not even funny.

this guy know whats really going on

an elaborate plan by powerful radical muslims (they themselves dont actually give a shit about religion) to stir up shit, destabilize rich western countries in order to gain world dominance

OMG LOOK IT'S TUPAC HE NEVER DIED
CGI??? HOLOGRAM??? SHUT UP HE'S REAL.
every thread you "i was in the building" retards show up. it was a small business building why would anyone from Sup Forums ever have gone to it?

9/11 that was many hours ago, now we sleep

Quiet or they'll come after me for naming the York that should not be named.

>two small objects
of 150.000kg travelling at 850km/h

>why would anyone from Sup Forums ever have gone to it?
>what is tourism?
I visited them and went to the top back in 1999, you false-flagging kike.

>"hey kids we are going on vacation"
>"great! where to"
>"an office building"
try harder

What is this?

>no really what is tourism?
You're either retarded or a kike. Probably both.

ZzZZzZzZzzZzZZ

>CIA and Saudi Arabia

Hi Jew

>symbolic ideal of nationhood.

Don't flatter yourself. They were symbolic of ursury and pyraid schemes. The ultimate shame of a nation. Not much better than Las Vegas or the Red Light District in Amsterdam.

youtube.com/watch?v=XQiqoI0QNwg
Eat shit faggot

he's just a really bad shill.
you know he's a shill by how aggressive and unreasonable he is.

You think they'd do that if they suspected attacks?

>i was there when 9/11 happened
>i was there when the holocaust happened
>3000 Israelis allegedly worked in the twin towers
>zero of them died that day
>calling the person that questions that a kike
>visiting an office building
>calling that tourism
i think you are the kike

It's about building 7. It's about zionism
You can't fight if you can't even identify your enemy.
"Antisemitic" is a bullshit word used to trigger an emotional response and shut down discussion.
renegadetribune.com/weaponized-language/
When are you goyim going to wise up?

Great plan: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBxCndj9i8a5XITUjywC78VN

Politics: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBw0XY3oFp48B4Yf2bHgmptG

White Nationalism: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtByv0i04BQGH6vsJRRDbgUZc

William Pierce: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBwpWIp1co5lTlpkdFNIsthZ

addtl. threads on Zionist agenda:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151153242
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150495667
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150376004
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149857233

what is the point of this kind of shilling?

>he hasn't gone to the top of the tallest building of a city to see a view of the city

oneworldobservatory.com/en-US
Cope more retard

life was different before 9/11

>speaking out against the jews means you are a shill
go away kike

>perfect HD footage
>filmed in 2001
>looks better than most cameras today
it's almost like HOLLYWOOD cameras were used to film that video

Yes they would. Who bought the towers just a couple of months before? I think (((he's))) still cashing in. Who were caught dancing? Who was the highly trained anti-hijacking Israeli specop on board on my pic related?
What's wrong with leafs that they're so cutely naive?
You're the kind who (((they))) can blatantly rub it in the faces as you won't believe it cause why would (((they))) rub it in your rosy cheeks?
Because they can leaf.

at that level of power play and money, religion doesn't even matter any more. it's all profit and interest

>two small objects
>Even today, the area of the "ground zero" remains undeveloped

>Also no dinosaurs and nukes are fake.
wrong, nukes killed the dinosaurs

>the government faked a tourism video made by some random fucker to trick the sheeple
What the fuck would they have to gain from this you faggot?
>HD cameras didn't exist in 2001
Phone cameras are shit user

unironically my dad was late to work that day. stuck in traffic outside the brooklyn bridge. saw the second tower fall as he stepped outside the shitter

this. any conspiracy theorist NOT talking about WTC 7 is controlled opposition

>Las Vegas 2017
>Only two people were filming a concert
>after the shooting started only ten more people started filming
>none of the footage is HD and it's all blurry
>NYC 2001
>Apparently a dozen people just happened to be filming the sky when the first plane allegedly hit
>All that footage is in perfect HD
>hundreds of people then proceeded to take out their cameras and start filming (also in perfect hd)
hmmmmm

>Apparently a dozen people just happened to be filming the sky when the first plane allegedly hit
For fuck's sake
>what are vacation videos

futuristic 0 traceable controlled fusion combustion is what happened.

the weapons you know of are like 300 years behind which are really in store incase the ZOG gets scared. im talking laserbeams , protoncannons , inviscloaking , orbital bombardment starcraft is real but whats deep inside antarctica is on humanities side always has been and what they have is even worse hence all the military around it.

Government: the twin towers fell now we have to invade the middle east
Reasonable people: How strange. Come to think of it has anyone ever even been in those two buildings. Why would they attack some non important office building instead of someplace big like in washington dc. This whole things seems strange
People paid for by government: Hey goy how dare you question the offical story. Look at this video someone filmed. This proves that everything the government said is true. Now go out and start a war would you.

>MUSIC CONCERT WITH COUNTRY MUSIC'S MOST FAMOUS PEOPLE
>ONLY TWO PEOPLE FILMING
>THE FUCKING SKY OVER NYC
>DOZENS FILMING

The twin towers aren't "some non important office building" they were the tallest buildings in the United States. It was to cause the most amount of deaths possible
Anyway whether it the building existed isn't the issue here, it's who did it and why, and the government is a possibly as for the who
You could be right but your reasoning is really fucking dumb

this is correct but they were sentient dinosaurs and the survivors fled underground which are known as the reptilians.

>Biggest wildfire in California history
>In valley surrounded by dry grass and other flammable plants
>Burned for 42 days
>Small office building in NYC
>Made of concrete and glass
>Surrounded by concrete
>Burned for 100 days
>if you question this you are just a shill

>"COUNTRY MUSIC'S MOST FAMOUS PEOPLE"
They were literally whos and you know it
Also the Twin Towers are famous buildings, you might too young to realize this

It's unbelievably amazing over the years watching the different tactics and methods of the shills on this board and ats and glp.

This is without a doubt the most fucking retarded i've seen in my life. Except for when they eventually had the balls to try and refute the dna evidence from sandy hoax. This tops it. Well done.

I guess there's not much to shill at the moment so topics such as this that can be babys first red pill should be treated as high priority. Gotta earn their paycheck no matter what the topics and what's on the table.

I never set foot in those buildings it was a false childhood memory as an amazing place to visit with my father and brother. My uncle didn't barely make it out of there.

DANCING ISREALIS and the cops testimony that stopped them. You aren't worth what you're getting paid.

youtube.com/watch?v=0-B2J7tp8eg

>Jason Aldean
>Multiple albums certified platinum
>19 hit singles
>A nobody

>ugly grey office building
>famous
>filming a video of a still building

Leave CAG out of this you sheeny fuck. Delta had nothing to do with the trade towers.

I just found this pic and it's well done.

On TELEVISION in an INTERVIEW they said there were there to document the event, because terror attacks like this happen all the time in their country.

Are these shills serious? Take note folks, jews are going to try and get out of their responsibility for 9/11 in the future by saying it didn't even happen. As a New Yorker who was among millions of others who saw everything that unfolded that day, well, I've gotta say congrats for living under a rock and never meeting someone from this shithole... but I'm sure you'll hear more 9/11 anecdotes than you'd care to believe if you met a few New Yorkers. Just saying.

As for what happened that day? I think Dr. Judy Wood is onto something.

>questioning the ZOG's official story
>that makes me a shill
>Dance when a tragedy allegedly happens
>Get arrested
grow up kike just like the holocaust 9/11 never happened. it was masterminded by jews in israel to start a war in the middle east.

URBAN MOVING SYSTEMS RECEIVED 500K IN FEDERAL FUNDING

What a coincidence their company was given that money. Life is full of coincidences

The twin towers were famous though you dumb fuck. They were even featured in many movies as a staple element of New York

youtube.com/watch?v=ZKM9oThOWmM
Cope

that new building is such shit

>schizophrenia: the post

>There has never been an example like this before.
Correct
Steel supertalls have never been hit by large jetliners and then been ablaze for hours before.
>Sup Forums pretending to know anything about steel structures

You are probably just stirring the pot and you aren't a shill but it's all good it brings out the truth.

It was cia and mossad who did the op and it was our satanic overlords that planned it. It was one giant satanic ritual.

We took over the opium trade and now have the BIGGEST HEROIN PROBLEM EVER in this country. I'm sure we got oil and their vast untapped mineral reserves.

Not to mention saddam was going to go off the petro dollar and start accepting other forms of currency for his oil. He also didn't have a rapeschild bank.

>"Oh shit everyone's calling me a shill"
>"Better say the holocaust never happened"

I live in new york too you idiot but unlike you i'm not a little democrat bitch that believes everything your overlord (((bloomberg))) says. I was alive when it happened. Guess what I saw that day? A BIG LIE. But you left wing zionazi bitches believe that all the inconsistencies that i pointed out are just a big cohencidence. "Daddy Bloomberg and daddy Jewliani would never dare lie to us"

>Denying that a Jewish owned building was attacked by non jewish people makes me a jew.

>ITT: idiots who don't understand the concept of structural integrity and assume all buildings are as strong as that lego house they built one time.
Ban all 56% percent mutts when?

Obviously they were constructed for ritualistic purposes.

Look up Boaz and Jachin.

But you're denying the building even exists and you're spazzing out that no one takes you seriosly

Err, are you kidding? PS153 fag here to laugh at you.

There is no proof that it even existed. David Copperfield made the Statue of Liberty disappear surely someone could make a building appear. All the kikes in this thread keep saying it was such an important building. Why? It looks like shit. Like something out of Garry's Mod Big City. A new trade center that might be real has been built in NYC. I don't know a single person who has gone to it. Surely it should be just as popular as the old ones.

The destruction of WTC was an occult ritual.
>the Twin Towers represented Boaz and Jachin, the columns at the entrance to the Temple of Solomon
>Boaz and Jachin represent the two key energies: ying and yang, male and female, strength and beauty, north and south, up and down (duality - like the Star of David)
>WTC builder, Rockefeller, says the buildings are the perfect combination of "utility and beauty"; he also owns Jerusalem museum housing remains from Temple of Solomon
>Luciferianism predicts/wants a new age of transhumanism; Kaballah and freemasonry believe one attains perfection by mastering and combining male and female energies
>Twin Towers destroyed in consciousness altering event at start of millenium to usher in this new era of transhumanism
>Replaced by Freedom Tower where bot ph towers are combined, one up and one down, like a Star of David
>2001: Space Odyssey is about man's evolution to transhumanism - he touches the black monolith and transcends human form to a space baby
>9/11 happened in 2001, next to the Millenium hotel designed to look like the black monolith
>madrid bombing was 911 days after 9/11
>sept 11 is the first day of the coptic calendar, first month is named after Thoth
>2001 was the start of the new millenium not 2000 (there was no year zero)
>33 years from groundbreaking to destruction pentagon groundbreaking sept 11 1941

I can't tell if you have schizophrenia or down's syndrome...

>The goyim knows about our hoax
>Let's call him a schizo downie
*$0.02 has been deposited into your bank account*

Buddy, I'm mocking you, not trying to present an argument against your theory... y'know, since anyone can visit New York anytime they wish and ask anyone over the age of 20 what they remember about the WTC.

I mean, couldn't you have come up with a less falsifiable theory?

>two small objects

WOOOOOOOOW you are a retard

I live in New York and I am over the age of 20. It didn't happen. Yeah most people who live here are morons who believe anything their jewish overlords tell them but not me. I saw the truth in what happened that day. I have pointed out multiple inconsistencies and not a single person has proven even one of them to be wrong. I'm not down's syndrome and schizophrenia has nothing to do with any of this.

>I am over the age of 20
So you born in 1996 and were 5 when 9/11 happened?

Close enough.

I don't need to argue with you because I have eyes, remember 9/11, and remember those who died. Yes, I knew people who died. Nothing really for me to say, why the hell would I argue with a retard? That'd make me rather pathetic.

I thought you might have been just posting bait but you are a pathetic shill.

Once I posted that image which had unbelievable truths attached to it you didn't respond. There is no counter to such an argument or the dancing israelis, their federal funding and their subsequent tv interview.

This is the most pathetic shill encounter to date, congratulations. You are special

>"I totally know what was going on when I was 5"