youtube.com/watch?v=QqDxUPrNgZw
youtu.be/Bb1HaFD3ABk?t=34
dropbox.com/s/dpw04tnkqi6xlk7/gmmc.rar?dl=0
youtube.com/watch?v=svE60ic4akE&t=93s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>that Tomoko

I want to lick her armpit

The Ghost of Christmas Past.

You can just tell that Okuyasu is making some stupid, smug comment about Josuke's mother

Well.....anyone's gonna translate this or nah?

No, he's saying something like "Ah! It's really Santa Claus!"

>When Great Days Unit ver. starts playing
>When based tommy and coda kicks in

Anyone got a mega link for the first half of the OST?
Perhaps this picture will help?

Stupid sexy Joseph.

merry christ /jojo/ pucci bless

>are you one of the injured too?

This shit is why Araki is always killing bystanders off.

youtube.com/watch?v=QqDxUPrNgZw
The last episode was a christmas present come early, this is by far the best OP. OP of the year too, you just can't top having fucking EVERY OP singer sing Great Days and have it sound glorious.

Merry Christmas all of you, hope you have a great day.

Is Koichi Hirose a cuck character done right?

>I literally don't understand the definition of the word "cuck"

I feel glee at the sight of the man of the sea

He's a Yaoi character done right.

youtu.be/Bb1HaFD3ABk?t=34

I mean come on, that's just gay.

>The Ghost of Christmas Lust.

Where should Part 9 take place?

Italy

Italy, AU Vento Aureo

Ex-Yu.

skip two parts from 4.

dropbox.com/s/dpw04tnkqi6xlk7/gmmc.rar?dl=0

Florida?

My mommy is from florida :D

Currently caught up on JJL on Botato. How long does it take them to upload another chapter? Reading on JOJO's colored adventure for what it's worth

Slav JoJo would be weird.

New chapters come out monthly, if you're caught up completely wait till the 19th of January.
XD nice one!!!!

wHAT happens on the 19th?

New chapters are always released every month on the 19th unless Araki takes a hiatus.

Ah, gotcha. Much appreciated.

Any time, have a good christmas.

I want slav jojo to be a thing

What role will Kaato play in the story? Roadblock for Gappy? Yoshihiro-like assistant to Joubin? Maybe even main villain?

At least 4 part confirmed my list.

Gets raped by Joshuu and gets pregnant. Green Baby comes out.

Vanilla Ice of Part 8, kills off half the family

Where's Will A. Zeppeli and Koichi??

Okay, let's settle this once and for all Sup Forums.

What's the coolest stand? My vote goes out to The Hand, I really miss the muscular stands + its colour scheme is 10/10 + its face just looks so cool.

Merry Christmas faggot

pls post more Remy

>get worried as to what i'm getting for christmas
>remind myself of my usual great luck
>my dad gets me battleborn
i truly am kira yoshikage

Jojo no Kimyu na Bouken
JnKnB
Janken Boy
Take this as you will
merry christmas

>That spoiler

Any word on how long exactly part eight is? Once a month is too little for me in terms of updates

We're about 1/4 of the way finished.

who is gonna be the next jojo after gappy?

Giorno again. We're going back to the original universe. Emporeo's gonna find Giorno, tell him everything's fucked up, and since GE:R nullified Made in Heaven's effects on Giorno, Giorno's gonna find a way to hop dimensions with Emporeo and restore the timeline. All the Jojos are gonna be brought together to fight a big bad. Basically Eyes of Heaven but better.

Jose Joestar or Joestar twins.

Think so? I figured we were about halfway at this point.

>Ends with Jotaro beating them because Same Stand

I know you're joking but this would be a fun spin-off some day.

Reminder that Diavolo's Stand is Killer Queen.

I hope not, I still can't tell what's going on aside from healing fruit and Gappy needing「money」

Is it implied/stated by Joubin in the latest chapter that Josefumi grafting the Rokakaka changed it and made it cause a fusion instead of giving and taking?

How can that be if it was earlier stated that the soil+wall eyes caused people to fuse?

???????????

Miracle of the universe.

Twin JoJo's that are the Jolyne and Giorno of the sbr-verse.I know Kaato is supposed to be Jolyne but she isn't a Jojo.

Mine's definitely Purple Haze.The stand looks awesome,the ability is pretty cool but a bit too strong and I love Purple Haze distortion or Scary Monsters.

I honestly can't tell, but are Batta and THE DU in this too? I hear Tommy, Coda, the guy from the part 3 opening and the guy who sang the original version of the song.

>look for jojo art on booru
>only gay shit for part 5
makes you think

0:14 Hiroaki "TOMMY" Tominaga
0:20 Coda
0:25 Jin Hashimoto
0:36 Batta
0:44 The DU
0:54 JOSTARS, Karen Aoki, & Daisuke Hasegawa
1:29 JOSTARS
1:40 The DU & Batta
1:51 JOSTARS, The DU, & Batta
2:08 The DU, Batta, Karen Aoki, & Daisuke Hasegawa
3:05 Karen Aoki & Daisuke Hasegawa
3:18 JOUNITED

Part 4's GOAT ending and that new version of Great Days are amazing Christmas presents. I think I'm gonna be stuck affiliating the Jo United version of Great Days with Christmas now.

Maybe 1/3 at most. I just feel like not enough has happened yet to warrant it being 1/2. If we're looking at it manga-to-anime-wise I think we've only got enough content to fill maybe 12ish episodes, so yeah, maybe 1/3 would be more accurate.

Only half-joking. I'd like for something like that to happen even though I know it never will. My guess is we're gonna be getting a female Jojo who's a mix between Giorno and Jolyne. Maybe a really clever pickpocket or something.

Fuck you stop reminding me of my typo, I'm officially Killer Queen fag now because of you

>Fuck you stop reminding me of my typo, I'm officially Killer Queen fag now because of you
what happen

>she dresses like a cat thanks to Kira's pussy fest
Kek

If Great Days played as the ED does it also mean it's the best ED too?

I wrote a dumb story about Diavolo's Christmas adventures and accidentally typoed Killer Queen in for King Crimson and now everyone's bullying me

Yesterday, /Jojo/ decided to write a Christmas special in which Diavolo tried to kill Santa, only to faint halfway through and be rescued by Giorno because it's Christmas. When it was the turn of said user to write his piece, he decided that Diavolo brought out his stand to try to kill the gang, but a sleepy Narancia and the joy of Christmas stopped him from doing so, for now.
The thing is, he had a brain fart and typed "he brings out Killer Queen"

On the topic of King Crimson, I feel like its strength is usually pretty overblown. People say that no one could beat King Crimson when, in reality, it's probably one of the easiest Stands to counter just because of how predictable it is. Say you're fighting Diavolo, and he uses King Crimson. Okay, he disappeared and you teleported somewhere, you're disoriented. Where is he bound to be now? The only logical place is behind you. He's always been there every time he uses King Crimson. So every time you become disoriented and notice time has skipped, just attack behind you immediately. If you're fast enough I'm sure there's no way for Diavolo to actually beat you, since he can't throw knives or set traps in erased time.
It's just glorified teleporting.
Am I right or am I missing something here?

>Joseph's adventure begins and ends with him getting his wallet stolen.
Woah.

Translation plz

KIRALOVANIA
youtube.com/watch?v=svE60ic4akE&t=93s

Why is she so perfect?

people also say that he could beat the world, but the only thing he would see in the future is him getting kakioyin'd after 2 seconds.

Because her dad is also perfect

He could beat The World, though. If you think about it, Dio's timestop technically occurs in zero seconds. So even if KC skipped one second of time, it would skip a timestop that lasts "ten minutes" just because it technically occurs in zero seconds. King Crimson is the single hardest counter to The World that there could ever possibly be.

What I really want to know is if we'll get UNITS for Part V.
Please Davidpro, make it so.

>Koichi will hit dat
Lucky manlet

All KC really needs to do is squash Dio's brain in and he wins and with KC's massive power that can chop a person in half and easily donut everyone.

but he can't dodge the attacks that happen in the time stop. Skipping time doesn't mean the enemy doesn't attck.

Cream, because I really like the idea of a blackhole working as a wrecking ball destroying everything on his way.

>Great Days decent on its own
>Gets a Bites the Dust Version
>Gets a Grand Glorious Gathering Version

Where were you when Great Days solidified itself as the best JoJo OP?

>Chase and Great Days were created at the same time
>Great Days was originally going to be OP 2 with Chase being the final OP
>Tommy singing Chase

We're in the darkest timeline

It's probably cause it goes hand in hand with Epitaph. Diavolo is a ruler of his own fate unlike every other person in the entire universe, so it does make him quite powerful, Epitaph lets him know if they would ever consider attacking behind them.
If he skips the time in which the time stop occurs, the attacks along would the time stop would not occur.
I will say however this is going with the assumption that he can tell that DIO stopped time with Epitaph.

Best ghost.

He skips the time stop user, and since real time is you know, stopped, it doesn't matter how long The World stops time

DIO could freeze time for ten years and it would still get skipped

>That horny Echoes
kek

How can it be dark user when everyone in JOUNITED said LET THE VOICE OF LOVE TAKE YOU HIGHER.

Exactly. He could achieve that pretty easily. Isn't King Crimson the strongest Stand in the series physically speaking?

Doubt it. The OP gimmick is fun to do for each Part but I can't see a unit ver. being a repeated thing. I think it was really nice to do for Great Days just because it gave a resonating feeling of togetherness and it was just a really happy feel

Does Epitaph show what happens after Diavolo skips time? I don't think it does until he actually does it. Besides, there would really be nowhere else for Diavolo to pop up. He doesn't have range, so unless he does a bullet flicking trick his best (and only) course of action would be to karate chop them from behind like he does a few times in the story. He's just got a very limited and predictable Stando.

but the skipped time stop results in a diavolo that got Jonathan'd. Only results matter at the end of KC and Diavolo can't change something he can't react to.

Did Kiras VA made good job in the anime ?

>Vento Aureo opening
>ten seconds of the OP is skipped

Fantastic job.

Also Great Days - JO-UNITED version is the best thing to come out of the anime period.

He could pop up under them :^)

yeah I suppose, he can't really dodge it like he would everything else since he would only see himself get Kakyoin'd but not anything that would help him avoid it.

This is going with the assumption that the all-seeing Epitaph can't perceive an instance of stopped time.

yeah he was perfect, great casting by DP as usual, can't think of one that I've disliked so far.

That's fucking beautiful, thank you user