World's End Harem 15

christmas cake

I'll have a slice.

>men build AIs to take all the burden of working
>mysterious virus kills all the men on the planet
>the women left behind let everything fall part into shit
>the only reason that they're still alive is because of the AIs

Based author. I think that this might be one of if not the most anti-feminist manga I've ever read.

If only the beta MC didn't power creep Yukiteru and that one raccoon.

>Even the beta looking nerd is getting pussy

Has the MC of this killed himself yet

Dammit Slow Grandpa was supposed to start the beta uprising with MC.

Bet he comes too early and can't continue.

This nerd even admits it that he sucks at PE. He won't have the stamina for sex.

I want to breed with this one

The hat fit in the ass, its perfect.

Because the disease dude, he was called slow grandpa.

#1 is barely doing a good job.

Only after a year, he only managed to recently fertilize around 20 women by now.

This means his sperm is pretty much shit tier.

And now we have 9 months to go and there is still the risk of miscarriage or surviving past childhood birth.

MC is the smart one.

Number one pretty much how shown that he might have fertility issues when only around 20 out of 100 women managed to get fertilized only after number 2 was woken up.

Meanwhile, Number 3 is a weak ass manlet brat with graying hair and his eyesight is naturally shit, so he needs glasses.

Number 3's genes should not be passed on at all.

He will just end up spreading his manlet genes.

Also, number 3 is still a teenager barely entering highschool.

He's not even a senior.

The author is probably gonna have number 3 cum early and not be able to actually penetrate anything.

Would you an old lady like her?

Not even Kiss x Sis had actual penetration.

This Number 3 is still a teenager and not even a senior classmen.

I highly doubt the manga publisher in charge of this series is gonna allow teenage sex to happen especially with a woman who is likely 30 years old by now.

I know teen sex is featured in shoujo a lot but it is extremely rare almost nonexistent for sex with older adults to happen in manga published outside of a josei or seinen magazine.

Like Japan wouldn't want to encourage this shit outside of hentai manga.

he's 18 / 23 counting cryostatis

He is still officially a teenage high school student.

They could have let him skip highschool then.

There is no reason why he would need to attend highschool then.

They would have just told number 3 to stay in bed all day long like number 1 and just have sex.

>slow grampa only wants his christmas cake
>she's too old to get pregnant
>no babies from slow grampa
>they revive the 4th male

>Number one pretty much how shown that he might have fertility issues when only around 20 out of 100 women managed to get fertilized only after number 2 was woken up.

The odds of a woman who is at the age of peak fertility getting pregnant if she has sex during ovulation is about 1 in 4. He's only doing slightly worse than that, given that he seems to be sleeping with each of them once before going on to the next one. Also, having sex every night lowers your sperm count, which probably doesn't help.

I think that they were trying to avoid the same scenario as number 2 where they just refused to get with anybody.

Women don't generally don't have problems getting pregnant until they're in their 40s, which she is clearly not. (Unless She's Lusamine)
Besides even 1 pussy is still better than the zero of the MC.
I suggest we make Male 3 the new MC.

He and the MC will work together to eventually I can see it coming whenDoi-kun sensei bites the dust.

>they revive the 4th male
>yfw 4th male is his classmate bully

>Mfw

But why would Kira be in the future?

What I didn't get that

Uhm no dude. The change of two average humans with working and healthy sexual organs (no condoms, no birth control, straight up copulation) in only a single session of sex is ~2.5%. Even under OPTIMAL conditions where women are in the most fertile part of their cycle and taking pharmaceuticals to enhance reception, the figure for sex=pregnant is only 7%. Knocking up a girl is hard to do, actually.

About reproduction
>A single vial of ejaculate is 2-5 mL and contains 200-400 million sperm
>Only 1 spermatazoa and one ovum is necessary for conception
>Males are theoretically capable of ejaculation 48 times a day
>More feasibly, a male can have sex 3-5 times daily without any health issues
>Females vary wildly about likelihood of successful copulation given age, menstruation, physical/mental health etc.
>On average, under one single act of regular copulation given the partners are both fertile, the chance of becoming pregnant is a very low 2.5%
>If a couple is having regular sex daily, there is an 80% chance fertilization will occur within 1 year
>Once fertilization occurs, 90% come to full term
>Only 10% result in miscarriage, most occurring before the 1st trimester
>Of those that come to full term, 97% are healthy and have no birth defects (spina bifida, down syndrome etc.)
>It is extremely unlikely for a woman to become pregnant naturally without medical interference, however, when conception does occur it is extremely likely to survive all the way to childbirth

------

Now that that's all out of the way, so what about the 5 dudes who need to repopulate the planet?
>They'll likely have sex 3 times daily for the rest of their lives
>That's 1,095 times a year each
>That's 5,475 different women
>Using previous statistics, of those 5,475 women at least 120 will become pregnant in just a single session of intercourse
>Assuming half will be male, that's 60 males per year being born.

If male #1 is boning 3 women a day, every day, all year, he's average.

It also doesn't help that he's also going through multiple women in one day. And given how he says he needs more stimulation, male #1 is now going through burnout. I give him a year, top, before they can stick a fork in him and say he's done. Either way, whether or not he's considered 'fertile' or not, he had basically screwed his body over for procreation now.

This series is so retarded. Reading it damages my brain.

You don't read it with your brain, you read it with your dick.

That actually makes sense.

>yfw your too intelligent to Worlds End Harem