Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku

Based TL-kun does it again but this time did 2 chapters.

Dark Cutie is cute!

I want to MARRY Marika!

My wives Swim2 and Nokko-chan are so cute.

REMOVE PFLE!
REMOVE PYTHIE!
REMOVE ELVES!

Polygamy is wrong, user.

>REMOVE PFLE!
No.

Puk Puck is a creep. A CREEP!

OTP

Yes

Memes aside, what are you user's opinions on Deluge, personally she's my favorite character in the franchise

Is it polygamy when you marry Lapis or Marika, who are best girls in human and MG forms?

I like her and she is top in my top5 favorite girl right now, but she needs to chill out.

Meh.

She had single-handedly arrested a Mao’s School graduate, Flame Flamey. Ah, so that’s where the extinguisher came from.
KEK

>Everyone in the land of magic knows lame lamey got destroyed by a fire extinguisher

>Funny Trick is holding back her anger to beat the shit out of Graces
>Not that it matter because she can't even win a fight against Graces

Personally I really like Deluge and she's in my top favorite characters in this series.It's pretty cool that she's basically a almost complete opposite of SW in that she's willing to kill,somewhat thinks of other people as tools,brute forces her way out in most fights and her mentor was caring but a bit too kind unlike Pythie who was "kind" I guess but was basically trying to use SW but she still shares some similarities with her such as not wanting her closest friends even near her or else she thinks they'll die if they do,has a polearm and basically has a ally that wears a dark colored outfit.

At least Flamey became legendary now just as Mao Pam by being a girl who got beat by a fire extinguisher even coming from Mao's School.

Yeah they are really good foils, and the POVs in this chapter made me think if BBC is manipulating Deluge as Lapis III, it has to be subconsciously, since she seems to care a lot about her. Curious to see what happens with them in Queens, that Shufflin dream sequence was intense, Shufflin hunter from hell indeed

I want her to stop her from murdering Shufflins. We're cute and deserving of protection and love. Only a cruel monster would hurt something as cute as a Shufflin.

I want to see a Heart Shufflin do the Truffle Shuffle.

>Implying that Grace would actually hurt the person she thinks as her best friend during the years they spent together.

NEETS stop posting, how did CQ let you have the computer

Shufflin Instrumentality Project soon, user. All Shufflins will climb on top of each other's shoulders and make one huge House of Cards Shufflin and kill Deluge with superior Shufflin might.

BBC actually tried to manipulate her but not in the bad way,BBC was the one who created that dream since she wanted Deluge to at least show some signs of remorse against her enemies but to no avail since Deluge immediately noticed it and was calling her out for it.

Although something weird is going on in that BBC also has hazy memories of herself which meant for some reason she removed and stored her own memories.

I think Aces was probably my favorite arc, it built on SW and Deluge and made them better characters, in addition, Dark Cutie, BBC, Uluru, Sorami Nanako, Armor Arlie, CQ Angel Hammer and Puk were all strong new characters, and it built on Pythie and Lapis I keikaku

Heart for BDSM
Diamond for sex toys play
Spade for loving sex
Club for surprise reverse rape

Meh, not really interested in her.

that was more along the lines of what I was implying, if she is Lapis III and can manipulate memories, she might have made it so that she forgot her own purpose and is subconciously manipulating Deluge negatively, and that presently she really does care for her

Joker for everything

this

>Mi-chan's 11 strings syllable change
It must be annoying as fuck to translate.
Anyone know the original strings?
I heard translator localize it so he change the object.

As much as Lapis III might've used it to gain Deluge's trust I remember that ,SG talking with SW about Pfle that even if the memories were removed Pfle is still Pfle so she will never change drastically,this might imply that Lapis III is actually really caring for Deluge and probably Lapis I just ordered so that she doesn't get compromised and just wanted to be sure that it works such as she wanted to be sure noone knew who Lapis II was so she hunted down the girl herself and ordered Lapis III to remove her memories of Lapis II.

I assume "squall->wall" is "kaze->kabe" but I do wonder about the rest.

WHERE IS SHE

yeah that makes sense, excited for Queens hype to find all this shit out

Finished Restart and first set of episodes, starting to read Limited

He's going to post it. Took 3 hours of research, apparently.

What are your thoughts of it?

Are you looking for this page?

redid my list after Aces was completed

Merry christmas to you guys :)

I bet the Land of Magic has really weird manga-comic book fusions that are bizarre crossbreeds of Silver Age comic books and 60s manga.

So anons, any prediction for which each group will be doing in Queens, like Team Puk/Deluge/Osk, etc

>Snow White smiles and sachiko die immediately
death flag has gotten too strong.

That probably means Ripple and Uluru are next on the list.Ripple is safe somewhere probably hiding and crying since her closest and only friend now thinks of her as a murderer.

Uluru kinda hates her right now

Mi-chan's combo

Bout time somebody made one for Boi Pucelle.

Merry christmas.

Restart was definitely better than Unmarked, I actually began to like some of the characters before even reading Episodes, especially liked Pechika, and the ending was good with Nokko-chan honourable sudoku so that the other girls don't become murderers

Spoiler that shit user

Lost interest when she went Edgelord while shaming Pure Elements and PC.

It doesn't changes the core.
She still manipulated Deluge, she just "forgot" why.

So now Dark Cutie is the Japanese Dark Magical Joker to SW's Japanese Magical Batman

if Dark Cutie is Joker then who's Harley Quinn?

It's thanks to that she starts to doubt Fuk Fuck and thinks of SW as a victim.

Glassianne

Ripple's situation isn't as bad as it could be since Snow White can read minds and would probably be willing to forgive. She's still stuck as a criminal though. But victims of Pukin's rapier can remember everything that happened, right? So she just has to catch Pythie to prove her innocence. Easier said than done, but I get the feeling Pythie's going to have wished she had killed her like she tried in Snow White Raising Project.

That's not the moment she will regret. It's the part in limited she will regret.

Who's the Superman of MGRP?

This will never be canon

Marika since she even gets stronger from a light source coming from the sun.

Poor Ripple's gonna probably kill herself from remembering being Pythie's sex slave and eating her out dressed as SW.

I made a thing.

fukken saved

“Osk’s incarnation as Grim Heart was meant to have the ability to ‘Ignore those she deems rude’. Her ability negates everything, unless she chooses not to. This incarnation was specifically created to counter a specific Magical Girl. That Magical Girl’s name is Puk Puck.”

So, the Sages can choose their powers after every reincarnation?

It's pretty much implied to have been that.Which makes me wonder about the 3rd sage,I'm betting it's something like being unable to attract attention or being unable to be noticed unless to a specific few for maximum keikaku.

Doujinshis any time now, right?

Last edit. Apparently you can't delete old posts now?

Cute! Truly best ACES.

I get where she's from, but I can excuse what she had done, she crossed the line, same as Ripple.

It would be funny if it's something like people forgetting it's existence.

So a sane Koishi? That's fucking terrifying. Terrifyingly cute.

“Oh, and Snow White… If at all, in the future, you need any assistance. The Osk Faction welcomes you. I was in it for the cause, not the process. Grim Heart was a mistake.

I hate this old faggot so much, what a hypocrite.

Anyways, will SW feed up with all this shit and decide that she ought to revolutionize LoM with a new faction?

Or maybe SW really takes control of a faction, I'm so hype for QUEENS now.

>MGRP: QUEENS Synopsis
>Puk Puck's plan to save the Land of Magic continues to move forward. Many risks were taken by parties attempting to stop this plan.

Meanwhile, in order to rescue Snow White and Shadow Gale, Pfle's counter-attack begins
Pfle ganba! Save us from the evil!

Poor CQ Angel Hammer and Shufflin I have to follow their boss whose intelligence is comparable to that of a hamster.

Man CQ was desperate by the end of Aces, she got her shit pushed in by the Shufflin Hunter from Hell, also what a Mao Pam tier title

We also need a Punisher vs thugs cover with the thugs being a bunch of Shufflin led by CQ Angel Hammer and the Punisher being Deluge

Koishi a shit. Satori is way cuter.

>Inb4 CQ Angel Hammer was the actual announcer for the Hell games in Mao's School and just thought the chuuni names were cool.

At least the reason she called Deluge that was fairly creative

Wasn't C.Q making a reference to Cocytus right there with Deluge's name? I mean, the Divine Comedy's Cocytus.

I can believe a twist like that.

Poor Angel Hammer, suffering from magically induced unrequited love for Puk Puck.

“The Frederica Special? Knowing you, you’d probably want me to add some hair in that coffee, won’t you?”

“No, that’d be a waste of hair.”

“I see, so you value hair more than your food. Makes sense.”

That girl...

Lapis I has some pretty solid bantz

I want to give Pythie a mouthful of the Frederica Special (pubic hair edition).

She's more on the traumatized side though since she was even having a hard time talking about it.

I would eagerly give her some of my hair.

Now we know how Lazuline II is a very fun person to talk with.

Too bad L I is a major cunt

And L III is a drug dealer.

Also she looks exactly the same. So it's easy to imagine Lapis II having bantz with Pythie like that.

Finished ACES
Thought there'd be more deaths than that. Very surprising.

From what we know the REAL party begins in QUEENS

>just finished restart
Why did Rionetta have to die, she's my favorite. Even though Melville was a dirty elf I liked her admiration for Cranberry.

It would have been a pretty tame vol if it wasn't for Ripple ruining everything and Deluge being a shit leader.

I just read chapter 3 of the 2nd arc, and I have 2 questions.

1: How do you pronounce Pfle? I think she's starting to become best girl for me, so I need to know how to say her name. I was thinking Pea-full or something.

2: How did the samurai girl manage to cut Genopsycho if her face is exposed, but the lava pool didn't affect her?

Because Melville a shit, Keek an even greater shit.

Pouffle.
Cunt is fine too.