STONE OCEAN

I'm only a few volumes in, why is this so much better than part 5?

HOLY FUCKING SHIT. IT'S SOOO GOOD.

Part 7 blows both of them out of the water.

Whats good about it

Araki gets better at writing with every new part

I feel the opposite. I loved part 5 and now I've just finished Foo Fighters and for some reason it's just not clicking.

Maybe it's just Jojo fatigue and I need to take a break and read another series.

this

Except for part 6, he Fucked up on that one.

So far it's stronger than part 5.
Some of part 5 problems

>Koichi introduced and completely disappears
>When Bucciarati delivers Trish, Diavolo leaves behind her severed hand which gives Bucciarati DNA evidence.
>The entire point of Bucciarati delivering Trish to Bruno was so he can wipe all traces of her DNA
>Fugo completely disappears and is left out of the plot. I thought he'd return and he'd battle them with his stand sadly he didn't.
>Final bosses powers were very hard to grasp. I wasn't even sure what King Crimson did to be honest.
>Final boss beaten by Giorno's retardedly broken requiem stand. Anti-climatic because Giornos stand is too powerful.

Fugo was written out because Araki's though he was too powerful.

>>Koichi introduced and completely disappears
Yeah that sucked Koichi was really cool in the beginning

I heard he was originally gonna fight the bros but was replaced by Cioccolata because Araki was all depressed thought friends killing each other was too dark.

Nice meme.

>Koichi introduced and completely disappears
This is not a problem. Parts 3, 4, and 6 suffered because they couldn't let go of previous characters. Koichi was included for a few chapters to show that Giorno inherited the qualities of the Joestar bloodline and then left.

>When Bucciarati delivers Trish, Diavolo leaves behind her severed hand which gives Bucciarati DNA evidence.

I don't know how this is a problem. You think someone like Diavolo would let it be possible to find out his identity via DNA?

>The entire point of Bucciarati delivering Trish to Bruno was so he can wipe all traces of her DNA

No. Either you're basing your shitty opinion on the bad scans or you have terrible reading comprehension.

>Final bosses powers were very hard to grasp. I wasn't even sure what King Crimson did to be honest.

See above. Either read the new scans or stop being such an illiterate shithead that you can't understand basic details. EVEN if you go by only the old scans, KC's ability is not difficult to understand.

>Final boss beaten by Giorno's retardedly broken requiem stand. Anti-climatic because Giornos stand is too powerful.

I don't understand. From the moment they introduce King Crimson they stress that he's invincible. Then they introduce the beetle arrow and explicitly say that whoever obtains the arrow will win. The climax of the fight is Giorno stabbing GE with the arrow. What the fuck is the problem?

How many fucking JOJO threads do we even need?

>Fugo completely disappears and is left out of the plot. I thought he'd return and he'd battle them with his stand sadly he didn't.
I think that was the plan, but Araki found it too depressing even for him

The real final fight was the rush to the arrow

since the anime ended and the animefags started reading, probably a billion.

It's so good but fucking hermes, man. She is disgusting.
Part 7 is GOAT however. 8/10 percent of the time the villain fight is actually tied well into the story instead of just stalling it.

>It's so good but fucking hermes, man. She is disgusting.
Explain yourself

She has a beard and looks smelly and I hate her pants.

That's not a beard
>looks smelly and I hate her pants
Delet this

>posts a dirty hippie
Sorry, I don't fancy people who dress like they belong at walmart at 2 am.

Go build your walk, Trump

You can't get clothes that /fa/ at Walmart, pleb.

And probably smell like it too.

wall*

She is wearing a turtleneck, a west and sweatpants with a wide end. And it's fucking green like a babe's diarrhea.

Please take some English refresher classes my man.

So I'm shitposting in a JoJo thread and post
>lol it just works
but when I'm typing I get King Crimsoned
Say it takes 10 seconds for me to type "it just works"
Would my post just be "lol"?

No I don't talk like Yoda. What did I do wrong?

> ---------------- <

Is it really that hard?

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS FAGS HAT?
IS IT HALF HAIR HALF TEXTILE FABRIC?
IS IT TORNED AND IS THAT HIS REAL HAIR?
IS THE WHOLE HAT DESIGNED THAT WAY TO LOOK LIKE BACK HAIR?
WHAT?

why didn't jotaro fuck jolyne's pussy?

Was Koichi always able to use Echos Act 1 after it had also evolved into Act 3? He uses both of them in the beginning of part 5. If so, then why didn't he use it in DiU?

Yes, he was and he actually did a time or two. Act 2 seems to be mostly forgotten after SHA though

Even if I'm wrong about Diavolo not wanting to leave any trace of his DNA in terms of protecting his identity there's no logical reason for him to leave behind her severed arm other than to bother Bruno.

Imagine if he took her without leaving behind her arm, he would have given Bruno the impression that she was completely safe and the mission was a success. There's no logical reason for Diavolo to do that other than for Drama.

It's exciting but it's illogical because Diavolo would have gotten away with killing Trish if he didn't leave the impression that he was going to harm her.

Yeah, Part 6's start is pretty slow but it'll just keep on slowly go faster and faster except it will slow down somewhere around Dragon's Dream (although this will just depend on you) and most definitely Yo-yo ma but the arc was still pretty entertaining.

Her hand was fated to be left behind. Can't be helped mate.

it just seems like a way to write around the lack of logic.

How long would the part 5 adaptation be?

39 episodes is perfect

When i finally started reading jojo i was pleasantly surprised that after extremely disappointing part 3 Araki progressively became better as a writer with each part. 5 ain't bad either, but it feels rushed as fuck for whatever reason though weird as shit Requiem fuckery at the end was superb.
7 is way better though and 8 so far seems to be above even that.

Stupid jojofags

I think it would be perfect if the studio would plan each episode carefully and do more than just adapt manga panels to an anime. The problem with part 4 is that it simply was just an anime version of manga panels, there was nothing to benefit from watching the manga besides hearing the lines we loved from the manga. David studio really needs to work on adapting action and dialogue in a way that doesn't interrupt the tension of a scene. As such if David really wants to do a great job I think about 30 episodes will be perfect in creating a good pace that matches part 5's theme and actual timeline.